1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Grounding Computer/Laptop Video?

Discussion in 'The EMF Rx' started by beach bunny, Apr 5, 2013.

1. Does anyone know where the Grounding Computer/Laptop video that Michael talked about is being posted?

2. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

I'll check with Misty to find out when it will be posted...

3. Thanks Shijin!

4. SCRN2007

SCRN2007 SCRN2007

Has the video been posted yet? Not sure if we are still waiting, or if I am just not seeing it. Thanks:)

5. BJK77

BJK77 Gold

I haven't seen it yet :(

6. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

I think Michael gave a brief description of what he does to ground a computer in the first bootcamp webinar. I haven't seen a video either.

7. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

You guys should see it in you inboxes by tomorrow! keep your eyes peeled!

8. SCRN2007

SCRN2007 SCRN2007

Thanks, Gretchen!

9. cantweight

cantweight Gold

yay! thanks!

10. opelecky@yahoo.com

opelecky@yahoo.com New Member

Did I miss it? I thought that we were supposed to get it today... Thanks.

11. BJK77

BJK77 Gold

I haven't seen it either. I also thought we'd have EMF webinar 2 to watch since I thought the Q&A was going to be on Thursday??

12. opelecky@yahoo.com

opelecky@yahoo.com New Member

Well, I was also hoping to see a recorded version of the first Q&A so that I could refresh my memory. It's been almost a week...

13. endless

endless New Member

Have you gone back to the link you were sent? Mine still works. You should be able to watch it again.