1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Grounding again

Discussion in 'Beginners Area' started by Tom Win, Feb 22, 2021.

1. Tom Win

Tom Win New Member

So boght a copper rod sticked it to in the garden and connected copper wire to it to my bedroom.
    IS IT GOOD IDEA? Wrapped around my toe.
    I took care that the cable is far from any cable in the house.
    My wife after 3 years is on board with everything now and my 10 year old son.
    She started finally eating seafood and do light hygiene.

My question is... Is this is gonna be beneficial or detrimental. Is this wire gonna be absorbing emf from cell towers?
    Do I need to shield it somehow (tin foil) or buy somewhere which already is.
    Thanks.

caroline likes this.
  2. Dan2

Dan2 New Member

3. Tom Win

Tom Win New Member

Thanks mate. At least u answered.

4. Tom. I think sometimes most people are waiting for an answer also, or don't feel like they are enough of an expert to comment on the question. I would put my efforts into sunshine and light hygiene and just ground naturally. In the end, we are all different and we need to determine our own truths. Good luck

5. Dan2

Dan2 New Member

"Is this wire gonna be absorbing emf from cell towers?"

Those links are the best information I know of about the difference of which frequencies the grounding will prevent from affecting the body and which it won't. Like it says in those questions to EarthingNederland, I don't know what the curve would look like of x axis being frequency and y axis being how effective the grounding is at preventing that frequency from affecting the body. And I don't know how to calculate the physics of that. If anyone reading this knows how to calculate that, I'm interested. But the answer from EarthingNederland said generally that no the grounding doesn't prevent frequencies in the range of telecom signals from affecting the body, but it does help with 60 hz from house wiring. It might also help with telecom signals indirectly because of the body getting electrons to use in the redox signaling, so being able to reduce oxidation species from the signals even though the grounding doesn't prevent them from forming with the umbrella effect.

___

"Do I need to shield it somehow"

I've read that the longer the wire is the more interference can be picked up by it and so then affect the body harmfully, but i've also read that because the wire is grounded it'll do the umbrella effect thing. I don't know the physics of either so I don't know who's making sense about those. It's probably the same thing where it depends on the frequency like the EarthingNederland conversation. So if the grounding doesn't prevent the telecom-range signals from affecting the body, and so those signals are picked up by the grounded wire too, then so what since it's already gonna be affecting the body regardless of using the wire or not -- back to the thing about the electrons still helping with redox even though the telecom-range frequencies won't be umbrella effect'd.

The other thing that might help with preventing signals from being picked up by the wire is a ferrite toroid like is used to reduce interference noise on electronics wiring.

https://www.mouser.com/Passive-Comp...rites/Ferrite-Toroids-Ferrite-Rings/_/N-bw7t9

But I don't know about the physics of those so don't know if you'd want a specific kind for specific frequencies. And again even if it does reduce the wire picking up a signal, I don't know if that would change what frequencies are blocked by the umbrella effect of the body.

>>>>> About what EarthingNederland said about the umbrella effect not helping with telecom-range signals -- maybe putting (some specific kind of?) a ferrite toroid on the grounding wire would change which frequencies the umbrella effect of the person's body connected to it affects, maybe into telecom frequency ranges?

But I haven't seen people mention shielding it with tin foil like you asked, so maybe the reason people don't do that would mean the toroid thing also wouldn't work.

Last edited: Feb 28, 2021
  6. Tom Win

Tom Win New Member

This is so complicated subject I think Jack or some advanced physicists only know.
    Gonna use for now standard copper wire. But will read about more info.
    Thanks.