1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Grounded CT and a few questions

Discussion in 'Cold Thermogenesis' started by Hunger4More, Jan 9, 2017.

1. Hunger4More

Hunger4More New Member

So we have a "spa" about a 30 min drive outside the city here. A nice cold "river" at 10 degrees C along with other pools at varying temperatures. Plenty of saunas. The best? All outdoors, cell phones are banned, and lots of trees around.

Jack, you introduced me to grounding while doing CT. Went last week for the day. In and out of the cold and sauna all day... I estimate I lost nearly 1% bodyfat from the day... and I don't have a ton of fat to lose! Thank you for introducing the combo of CT + grounding!!

My questions:

1. I know that CT + grounding cause fat cell apoptosis? Can you expand on the mechanism that grounding helps with the apoptosis? Would love to learn more. Perhaps you can point to a blog, don't remember reading about it in the CT series.

2. Am I losing some benefit by alternating the CT with some sauna? Or is there some benefit to adding sauna?

3. I've noticed that CT doesn't have the same fat loss effect on me in the summer (its currently winter here). Is there any way to keep the fat loss going through the summer season?

4. I've noticed that as I continue with the CT throughout the day it becomes much more difficult. First dip in the pool, I easily last 20 mins. Hours and several dips later, by the evening time, within minutes I start shivering uncontrollably. Do you think this is due to an accumulation of heat loss throughout the day, or perhaps my body temp dropping due to natural circadian rhythms? Just curious.

Once again - thanks for all that you do!!

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

your welcome. Science is never static. It is a moving target.

3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

grounding increases the DC electric current which increase melatonin which increase your mtDNA control to control apoptosis and mitophagy. That is the basis of the Time and Ubi series. Read them now.......with this understanding.

Brent Patrick and Hunger4More like this.
  4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

2. no
    3. it should not.
    4. redox is why

5. Hunger4More

Hunger4More New Member

Love it! Thank you!!

6. RobInDC

RobInDC Silver

His redox is decreasing through the day? Or?