1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Greetings - Just joined

Discussion in 'Meet and Greet' started by MichaelC, May 27, 2021.

1. MichaelC

MichaelC Gold

Hello all,

Been wanting to join this forum for some time. I first learned about Dr. Kruse and his work in late 2018, and been a follower on Facebook since then. I've even met a few of the mitochondriacs IRL including GinaR, Sun Disciple, Lloyd and several others while down in Mexico. This is when I first learned of the term 'biohacking', and was informed that I had in fact been a biohacker all my life without ever knowing there was a term for what I was doing.

Anyway, glad to be here. Don't know how active I'll be, with being as busy as I am, but look forward to participating and hopefully being of service in whatever small ways I can. I currently live in Austin but planning to relocate to somewhere a littler further removed from the city pretty soon.

edit: just to add, my profile avatar is a photo that was taken of me by someone who snuck up behind me and captured it as I was watching the sunrise from a hotel lobby in Acapulco.

Last edited: May 27, 2021
  2. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

L

Love the photo...….

3. caroline

caroline Moderator

Hi Michael and welcome....

4. Michael CULLEN

Michael CULLEN New Member

5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator