1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Greetings from Singapore

Discussion in 'Meet and Greet' started by Joseph Thia, Jun 16, 2015.

1. Liang Wei

Liang Wei Silver

Hi Guys,

I live in Singapore too and am 100% Singaporean. Trying to bio-hack my workspace now too, like Joseph. Been Epi-Paleo for 1.0 year now, done quite a bit of deep CT and trying to aim for more (no serious health issues now)

Paskovanaryba - We live in a highly dense urban EMF hellhole in Singapore so doing CT is one way to offset this risk, regardless of seasons. Have to be careful where you ground also, you don't want to turn the RF into an actual current that flows in you and into the ground. Singapore is a microwaved concrete jungle!

Parkway Labs in Singapore does about 70% of the labs I would require and recommended by Dr. Jack, except for O/6-to-O/3 ratios, telomeres (which i will do in the US if i get a chance to go in the near future), and Reverse T3.

Joseph - Trifield meter is not good enough, only works fairly well for magnetic fields. I stopped taking the MRT. For your work desk, its mainly electric fields from computer wirings you want to pay attention to, so you need an AC electric field meter (AlphaLabs). For RFs in case your office has WiFi, use a good RF meter (TES 593)

2. Joseph Thia

Joseph Thia Aspiring Mitochondriac

@Liang Wei, I have sent you my contact details in a private conversation. Would love to hear more about how you carry out the various protocols in Singapore's context. Thanks!

3. Tff

Tff New Member

Hey folks,
    I live in Singapore too, love the place but it sure aint Kruse friendly!
    Im getting back to epi paleo after a hiatus but have been paleo 10 years +.

Oysters/seafood - theres a wholesaler on 670 Geyland road called allswell. Aussie/canadian/french ones for 2-3 bucks each. I avoid chinese oysters. Frozen mussels are easy to find. Tekka market has very small fish which i assume are wild. Any other seafood tips, especially wild?
    Water - What do you all do for drinking water here? My shower isnt cold ever unfortunately!
    EMF - nightmare agreed, and ocean probably too polluted to swim in for earthing etc. Or is it?!
    At least we have the sun every day!!

Thanks!

4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

It has nothing to do with being Kruse friendly...........it has to do with how mitochondria are built to sense EMF signals. When you interfere with that mechanism then heteroplasmy explodes and eventually diseases manifest.

[​IMG]

5. JJ sg

JJ sg New Member

Hey Guys,
    I am from SG too. Getting fresh oyster is not cheap at all, Instead I would go buffets and eat as much oysters as I can ~50.
    I am using a water filter from Australia, which removes fluoride, chlorine, chloramine all those nasty stuffs with dissolve hydrogen in it.
    So far so good, at least it removes chlorine, fluoride and have hydrogen in it. Managed to convinced my boss to have 1 at the office pantry too.

Its hard to do CT in singapore, the water is always around 30degrees celcius. What i do is i fill up the water in a pail instead and let it "cool" overnight, so the water can get pretty cold, ~ 27degrees, but thats all. Have just ordered cool far burner and waiting for it to arrive.

If you guys are looking for wild caught seafood, can look for the alaskan guys, they do stock some wild caught salmons, cods, halibut, but its not cheap, $42-82/kg
    Would be great if you guys can share any deals in SG, eg. oysters/seafoods etc. I am contemplating to buy seafood from JB instead, as seafood is much cheaper compared to SG.

JJ

6. Joseph Thia

Hi JJ sg, I have sent you a private message. A few of us, based in Singapore, are meeting up for dinner next Tuesday (23 February) evening.

7. Joseph Thia

Received a few test results this week:
    1. hsCRP: 0.7 mg/L (compared to 0.5 - 0.7 mg/L in 2016, and 0.3 mg/L in 2015)

2. 25OHD: 33.7 ug/L (compared to 27.9 - 29.6 ug/L in 2016, and 31.8 ug/L in 2015)

3. 1,25-dihydroxyvitamin D3: 49 pg/mL

4. Deuterium level (Cignature Health Breathy test): 148.8 ppm (This is high but I was reminded of why we run a battery of tests when I re-listened to the January 2018 Webinar Q&A. Jack mentioned in that Q&A that if the results for most of the tests were ok but the breathy test result was bad, it told him that the environment was bad (expected given that I live in Singapore))

Singapore tap water filtered using Alkaway Ultrastream Filtration System (https://alkaway.sg/ultrastream/): 150.1 ppm

Last edited: Feb 15, 2018
  8. Joseph Thia

drezy likes this.
  9. drezy

drezy Gold

Whoa!:

10. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

And to test that band Drezy you need a 100,000 meter. That is more of a whoa.......

drezy likes this.
  11. Michalis

Michalis New Member

The office workers in those buildings will be annihilated ..

drezy likes this.
  12. Joseph Thia

Just received my CAC score of 0. Given what was discussed during the April Q&A, looks like I won't be needing the DDW at the moment. :)

Jack Kruse and drezy like this.
  13. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Way to go.

/
    Now,
    is there a way to deal with eye glasses?

//

14. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Good news JT

15. Joseph Thia

https://www.singtel.com/about-Us/ne...n-to-launch-singapores-first-5g-pilot-network

Singapore, 23 July, 2018 – Singtel and Ericsson will launch by the fourth quarter of this year Singapore’s first 5G pilot network at one-north, the country’s science, business and IT hub.

Using Ericsson’s 3GPP standards compliant 5G technology with the trial spectrum allocated by Info-Communications Media Development Authority (IMDA), the pilot network can deliver 5G coverage with enhanced Mobile Broadband (eMBB) speed and low latency communications....
    Singtel and Ericsson are planning drone and autonomous vehicle trials on their 5G pilot network later this year at one-north and other designated areas. Enterprises can use the network to develop new 5G use cases and tap the business potential of 5G.

Jude likes this.
  16. Antonis

Antonis Free diving

There is wifi everywhere unless you go to low population density areas like Mendoza San Rafael

Lahelada likes this.
  17. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

Hi Antonis. Thanks for that. My plan is just that. Not Mendoza but the neighbouring province. Mendoza has too much agricultural business for my liking.

Antonis likes this.
  18. Jude

Jude Gold

Not good:confused:..what are you going to do?

19. thrive1992

thrive1992 New Member

Welcome!