1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Greetings from London, England

Discussion in 'Meet and Greet' started by Matt Fowler, Feb 17, 2020.

1. Matt Fowler

Matt Fowler London, England

Hello fellow health seekers! I am very happy to be here!

I've had health problems for a long time and have been searching for answers for most of my 20's - I will be 32 this year.

I have a range of symptoms that seem to be in line with Mal de Debarquement Syndrome/vestibular migraine: dizziness, phantom movement, tinnitus, visual symptoms, anxiety, insomnia, depression, cognitive issues etc

I am 99% sure my problems are linked to very long term steroid cream use for psoriasis and steroid nose drops for nasal polyps as well as poor nnEMF environment and lack of sunlight.

I first found Dr. Kruse last year back in August, and his perspective on health immediately resonated with me - I had been grounding for a few months already, so when I heard all Dr. Kruse had to say about light, water, and magnetism I was both intrigued and elated at the possibility of being able to take charge of my own recovery in tandem with the laws of mother nature.

I am looking forward to sharing and learning with people in this forum.

Very pleased to meet everyone!!

Michael CULLEN likes this.
  2. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

Hi Matt. welcome to the forum from another UK member. :)

3. Matt Fowler

Hi Sue, nice to meet you. :) How is the wifi in your area?

4. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

Very rural - so 5G not yet imminent. :)

5. Matt Fowler

excellent. My area has lots of wifi but hopefully no 5g yet. I want to get myself to warmer climes but no luck as yet.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2020
  6. Saichi

Saichi New Member

All known RF epidemic symptoms.

You need to buy a Safe and Sound Pro meter today.

7. Matt Fowler

thanks for the advice. I have a cornet plus but not sure of its accuracy. Is the safe and sound pro better?

8. Saichi

Saichi New Member

9. caroline

caroline Moderator

Hi Matt and welcome....

Please start a journal in the optimal journal section and give Dr. K. some health history, also your Mom's and gran's.

Matt Fowler likes this.
  10. Matt Fowler

Thanks Caroline, Ive already started it but not in much depth. Im going to do a brief health timeline today with more info. Yes, my mother and gran - because I have their mitochondria. :)

caroline likes this.
  11. Matt Fowler

12. Saichi

Saichi New Member

It should be number one on your list, everything else is secondary. Cornet is worthless with micro pulsed RF.

Matt Fowler likes this.
  13. Matt Fowler

thank you or your advice. What is the significance of being able to read micro pulsed RF?

14. Seafoodeater

Seafoodeater New Member

Hi I'm also from London

Matt Fowler likes this.
  15. Matt Fowler

Welcome!

16. Christina Gagnon

Christina Gagnon New Member

My mom was born and raised in London (grew up in Putney). I was born in England too but not London :( with an American dad so I'm a half brit

Matt Fowler likes this.
  17. Matt Fowler

welcome :) Some of my family come from South London too. I was born in North London but moved out at an early age. Now, Im just outside NW London. Need warmer climes though :thumbsup:

Christina Gagnon likes this.