1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Greetings from Eden Prairie, Minnesota

Discussion in 'Meet and Greet' started by Elle Honoria, Apr 14, 2019.

1. Elle Honoria

Elle Honoria New Member

Hello Everyone! I'm Elizabeth and absolutely thrilled to have recently discovered Dr. Kruse and the Bio-hack approach to mitochondrial health and living. I guess I was simply ready to go to the next level for I've been 'into' wholistic living since I was a teen. Have been wearing my Uvex blue blockers, have incorporated candlelight lighting to a great extent, eat my seafood nearly daily and am now ready to enter the Rabbit Hole to see how deep it goes.

caroline likes this.
  2. Runnerfireman

Runnerfireman New Member

Welcome Elle
    From south MPLS Mn by minnehaha falls.
    Jack Kruse will change how you look at the Sun, your health, and the technology that we use forever.
    Chad

Elle Honoria likes this.
  3. caroline

caroline Moderator

Hi Ellie and welcome. Dr. K. needs to have a pic of you - relatively current!

4. Welcome fellow Minnesotan!

Runnerfireman and Elle Honoria like this.
  5. Elle Honoria

Elle Honoria New Member

Caroline, this is a recent photo.

6. Elle Honoria

Elle Honoria New Member

Thank you!

7. Elle Honoria

Elle Honoria New Member

Thank you!!

8. caroline

caroline Moderator

but the pic needs to be of you.........

9. Michael Thompson

Michael Thompson New Member

Welcome! I am a newbie, also in MN. Shoreview now, but moving to northern edge of Andover soon, which is much less population dense.