1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Greetings from Downunder, Tasmania.

Discussion in 'Meet and Greet' started by John Plansoen, Jan 3, 2019.

1. John Plansoen

John Plansoen New Member

Hello everyone,

Thanks for having me here. Just thought to introduce myself. I am 49, have an awesome marriage for 22 years now and have six kids. It's only two months ago or so that I stumbled upon dr Jack Kruse and I am really exited having learned so many new things in such in just a short space. Four years ago my wife got skin cancer from the aggressive sun here in Tasmania. We used black salve for 14 mths while she was bedridden for 5+ hrs a day. We finally saw the wounds in her back close up but they kept weeping and I knew something was wrong. Then when her CTC blood test came back it showed cancer in her blood but also that her Melatonin production was impaired and her DNA damaged. I contacted Geovital (originally a Naturopathic Clinic in Austria that is specialized in radiation protection since 1982) , got myself trained and implemented what I learned and the weeping stopped in 2,5 weeks after I took out the WiFi and isolated the ELF's in the bedroom, so I decided to become a consultant after that, assess homes for radiation exposure and do public talks. Funny enough 20 years ago I happily left Holland after having been targeted by local gov. with microwave weapons because my wife who was the pastors daughter and they tried to put pressure on us and of course record our conversations. A scary time. Now I realized I had done a full circle. Anyway. I am here to learn how to reverse my EHS and my adrenal fatigue. Three months after my wife was healed I did a stupid thing after I came down with a jaw infection and I had a CT scan, That gave me burning brains within seconds. Since then I have been struggling with EHS. Done drlwilson's Nutritional Balancing Program with saunas for two years now but because I am a bit of a stress chicken who loves researching hours on end behind what I now know is blue light I only went backwards and I now ended up with low cortisol, low testosterone. Iron levels are shot as well because of chronic bleeding so that makes it all the more trickier and I feel it's a catch 22. My testosterone levels are half what a 49 year should have I was told by the doc a month ago or so :) I have been doing the sun rise for two months now, eat eggs for breakfast instead of cooked veggies and try to gather as much information on how to get well again. With six home schooled kids (2-19) we have a busy life. I have dumped heaps of metals in the last two yrs as shown from my Hair mineral tests but the EHS hasn't left and I only have gotten worse to the point that I cannot stay long in Wi-fried zones. Looked into CT and Wim Hof (also a Dutchie) a few weeks back but then learned that apparently it isn't a good idea in my condition; same with intermittent fasting. I still try to find out based on what I now learned from Dr Kruse, how to deal with the sun here in Tasmania, as I was told we have no ozone layer and yes, it feels very aggressive on the skin. At the moment I am going in the sun untill 10am and after 4pm but I am not sure if that is smart either. Maybe in other countries but not sure about Tassie :) Anyway. That's about all for the moment. Cheers!

John

Mitchell97 and caroline like this.
  2. JanSz

JanSz Gold

upload_2019-1-3_11-36-56.png

You are quite away from good sunlight.
    ========================================================

Think of inducing your mitochondria into producing more of matrix water.
    Byproduct of Matrix water synthesis is highly beneficial IR energy.
    upload_2019-1-3_11-45-20.png

3. John Plansoen

John Plansoen New Member

Thanks Jan :) I will check that out and find out how to do that.
    Cheers.

4. caroline

caroline Moderator

Hi John and welcome.....

Please start a journal in the optimal journal section and give Dr. K. more health history and Your Mom's and Gran's too.

Have you had a 23&me test done?

5. John Plansoen

John Plansoen New Member

Hi Caroline :)
    Thanks for that tip! Will start the journal over the coming days. I haven't done a 23&me DNA test. If I may ask and I am still pretty new at this all. How would a DNA test help me? I learned so far that you can apparently bio-hack them to a certain extent. Is that the reason? Thanks :)

6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

welcome.

7. John Plansoen

John Plansoen New Member

Thanks Jack :) I finished my Optimal Journal as suggested by Caroline.
    I looove what you do and love your direct no-bs approach.
    Thanks for doing what you do and taking your precious knowledge to the world.
    Cheers.

Karen & Glen C. and caroline like this.
  8. Peter Schmidt

Peter Schmidt New Member

Hi John
    Welcome. I'm from Melbourne and am new to this blog. But I have been working in IT for a long time. Last year I discovered EMFs with the EMF Health Summit. https://emfhealthsummit.com/event-members/ - that gave me a lot of ideas and there were a few people who 'cured' their EHS.
    Good luck with your struggles to get healthy.
    Peter from Oz.

9. John Plansoen

John Plansoen New Member

Thanks Peter. Good to meet you here :) Give me a call one day if you like. 0447224242 Cheers.

10. Peter Schmidt

Peter Schmidt New Member

Hi John
    Thanks - I'll take up your offer when I get some time. Peter