1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Greetings from California

Discussion in 'Meet and Greet' started by RobertR, Mar 28, 2018.

1. RobertR

RobertR New Member

I have been a reading, you tubing, explorer of mitochondrianism for about 8 months. I am extremely grateful for these resources and can see there is an endless amount of ever increasing information. I am introducing myself to the forum so that I can more effectively participate and access the information.

I am 68 yo and living on the central California coast. I have had a large garden for about 45 years, which has taught me a lot. I have always greeted medically/socially recommended behaviors with more than a bit of skepticism hence: I have never worn sunscreen or sunglasses, never gave up butter, meat, eggs or fat. Never owned a microwave No pharmaceuticals beyond a very occasional antibiotic. Tried vitamins a few times...tasted bad and did not digest. If I am looking for a super food it is always underfoot right where I live. I eat seasonal and locally. Pretty easy to do on the central coast. As I gardener I have always had a great connection with the sun. I am barefoot as much as possible. I live in the mountains in a tiny house in the trees with minimal electric, amber lights there is wifi from a neighbor and 3 bar cell signal. No light pollution. My cabin has a wood fire radiant floor so early evening til 10 pm it is delicious radiant heat. At night and early morning it gets down to 40-50 degrees and gives me some CT. I am also doing cold showers and the pond which is quite cold. Since leaving an emergency room job 12 years ago my vision returned to 20/20. I know first hand how emf toxic hospitals are. The morning after particularly bad ER shifts I would find myself watering bare foot in the garden it always cleared my head. My lighting is 2 low watt amber incandescents and candles. The electric is on about 1/3 the outside perimeter with a kill switch. I wear blue blockers when the lights or computer is on.

Things that I have added since becoming mitochondriac are the blue blockers, more seafood, timing of meals, sunrises ( I have seen way more sunsets than sunrises) now I am catching about 3 out of 4 sunrises, much more seafood. Searching for better water and Malbec. Most importantly I am better understanding the gravity of the current and future environmental light degradation.

The Entanglement webinar and the Clear Impact podcast have inspired me to be more vocal and involved. I have lived a lot of my life through intuition and observation ("really. so all of a sudden" the sun and UV light are poison and I need to slather your expensive chemicals on my skin hmmmm). I need to be more diligent about learning the science so I can talk to anyone. I have grandchildren I want them and all children to live their lives in a healthy environment.

So I am going to get my DNA analyzed and start some lab work. I am very interested in blocking emfs in the design of my tiny house (and every where and anywhere) I know due to my stubborness and frugality I am going to try deuterium deplete water. Leather soled shows / moccasins. Much more.

My 98 year old mother is still living her mother and all her sisters live to mid ninety.
    I am meandering so I will stop.

After I give thanks to Jack for his vision, intelligence and passion. And to everyone I have and will interact with on the forum for their courage knowledge and kindness.

Robert

drezy, caroline, mrc and 1 other person like this.
  2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

welcome

3. mrc

mrc Silver

G'day from the west coast.
    I was up in central California for a day of work this week & its insane how Sacramento is being geoengineered like crazy on a Monday day/night.

4. caroline

caroline Moderator

welcome Robert....

Please start a journal in the optimal journal section and tell us more.

You are building a tiny House??? I love them....

5. drezy

drezy New Member

Wow! That's great.

NIce, optimal mom.

How old are your grandkids?