1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Greetings from Brisbane QLD!

Discussion in 'Meet and Greet' started by Tripvan, Apr 3, 2020.

1. Tripvan

Tripvan Silver

Hey everyone! I hope everyone's staying safe during this Coronavirus pandemic. I've been reading through enough on here I think now I need to actually introduce myself. I'm a classical musician from South East QLD and finally cottoned onto Jack's stuff only about a month ago, and WOW. I feel like this has been the missing key all along, and I'm so grateful that JK has so kindly decided to share it with us, but I have no idea how I managed to not stumble into this for so long!! It all seems so intuitive, and I'm frankly thrilled I'll be able to rid myself of the supplement habits I've collected over the years.

Light/ALAN/nnEMF: I've got the amber and red flicker-free LED lights from https://www.blockbluelight.com.au/, along with an IR and a UV black LED light. When I have to work indoors I use True Dark Daylights or Pavoscreen blue light blockers, but at night time I use my UVEX or True Dark Twilights. Since finding out about melanopsin in skin I've started to wear long jeans and a hoodie with my Twilights at night to keep my skin covered up and minimally exposed to ALAN.

I have a Cornet ED88T and have been on top of my RF exposure and have been able to reduce it to lower levels over time figuring out where main exposures are coming from. 5G is rolling out in my area soon, or they are requesting for approval, and I really want to make my dissenting voice heard but I don't know where to go or what to do. I'm thinking of going down to my local park and doing some sort of measurement map - we have a green 'camouflaged' cell tower with new warning signs around the base of it, funny thing is I've measured 25 mw/m2 off the main beam across the other side of the park (just at someone's backyard mind you) and only 5-10 mw/m2 where they have the warning signs.

Are there any groups of people thinking of wanting to come together in SEQ to make some noise and say no to 5G?

On a more positive note, my tan-through kiniki arrived yesterday and I'm just about to try it out for the first time today! I can hardly wait!!

Water: After reading the OZ Donut Hole Water thread, I've started drinking exclusively Pureau or glass-bottled San Pellegrino. I'm still curious to find out other ways to hack this here in SEQ.

This week I started CT using ice packs (in air) and cold showers, I've been doing the showers for a while on and off but the ice packs are an interesting thing I didn't consider before.

Magnetism: Haven't really hacked much of this side yet, still have a spring mattress but I now have grounding equipment hooked up to an earthing rod in the middle of a sparse wooded back yard. I decided to keep my small collection of button neodymium magnets at the other side of my room, and when I wear my magnetic name badge for work I now keep it on the side opposite to my heart.

Thank you for reading and I look forward to reading and learning more and more from Jack and everyone here on these forums!

2. caroline

caroline Moderator

Hi and welcome. We aren’t too far from you ....just over the nsw border

Tripvan likes this.
  3. Jenny S

Jenny S Gold

Welcome Tripvan,
    I'm in Victoria at the moment, but we were planning on going to Nambucca heads for months & then moving up, but it isn't happening at the moment! Coles sometimes have the below half price. Good luck with everything.

Coles Sparkling Multipack Italian Mineral Water 1.5L 6 Pack
    $9.50
    6 Pack $1.06 per 1L Unit Price

Tripvan likes this.
  4. Jenny S

Jenny S Gold

5. Tripvan

Tripvan Silver

Thanks! Yes I know that site - I've used it to create a google map so i could count the amount of cell towers/emitters close to where i live/work. On that site I also watched how the tower close to me went from not saying anything about 5G to now being "proposed 5g technology" on the Optus spectrum. Not sure what that means or what I should do next to voice my opinion on the matter.

6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

7. Tripvan

Tripvan Silver

That's just rotten - PPE should be available for all levels of employment in a hospital in times like these. At the same time in response to coronavirus OZ has doubled it's jobseeker welfare payment to ~$500 p/w for at least the next 6 months so those workers won't take as much of a hit for opting-out of unsafe work as the incentive to continue working under those circumstances is further reduced.

NDC74 likes this.
  8. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

top of OZ is doing better than the bottom as expected......

NDC74, caroline and Tripvan like this.