1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Greetings from Australia. Aussie Aussie Aussie Oi Oi Oi!

Discussion in 'Meet and Greet' started by Swan, Nov 9, 2017.

1. Swan

Swan New Member

Hi Everyone. This is my first time to post. My son and I have been learning about Jack and his ideas for over a year now. It has been a wonderful awakening for us. My son's recent illness led us to Jack, after getting a link from a friend. I have to add that at present we live in Melbourne, Australia! My biochemistry and science background fails to provide the foundation I thought it could. Haha! Not surprising Jack! You are a researcher beyond researchers! Thank you for your dedication and persistence in finding the truth and relating it to all of us so well. Our recent consult with you in July has given us a very important stear in the right direction and (of course!) is leading to a life of change and adventure for both of us. It is not rubbing off much on the rest of the family yet, but time will tell. Thanks for the August webinar which followed so well from our consult and bringing a lot together. November webinar blows the mind. Looking forward to the continued consolidation of so much that I felt in my deep self to be true. Very excited to begin our journey in the Optimal tribe.
    caroline likes this.
  2. Brent Patrick

Brent Patrick New Member

Welcome Swan ,I am from Sydney.
  3. caroline

caroline Moderator

welcome Swan ..... I am presently in the Wollongong area but moving north of Sydney after Christmas.
    Brent Patrick likes this.
  4. JanSz

JanSz Silver

outlier
    [​IMG]
  5. Susie Cahill

Susie Cahill New Member

Hi Swan,
    I'm from Melbourne, I live in Kew.
  6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Welcome. I enjoy black swans. I build arks for them. The black swan theory of events is a metaphor that describes an event that comes as a surprise to a paradigm of belief, has a major effect on those who realize it, and is often inappropriately rationalized by the paradigm after the fact with the benefit of hindsight. The term is based on an ancient saying which presumed black swans did not exist, but the saying was rewritten after black swans were discovered in the wild. The implication is absence of evidence is not absence of effect. This is why the wise among us build arks the black swans among us. When they flock together the ark of wisdom buried deep within the threads of nature protect them from the poor thinking and the beliefs of paradigms built on half truths.