1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Greeting from the Midwest....on my way back to the South

Discussion in 'Meet and Greet' started by SunnyGale, Oct 20, 2018.

1. SunnyGale

SunnyGale New Member

Diving In! My name is “Sunny Gale”, no pun, and yes an oxymoron which seems to characterize my personality. ;)
    I discovered Dr. Kruse a few months ago, and now listen to him 1-2 hours a day. I would absolutely love to spend all my time, working to help others understand Docs work and how to apply it to their lives.

I have a degree in Nutrition and Dietetics, and worked in the Fitness industry for 15 years. When I was in the midst of clinical rotations, I was sickened by what I saw as “healing modalities” for sick patients. I knew I did not want to go on to become a R.D., and that Diet alone.... was not the answer to healing the physical body. Fast forward 20+ years, and I am now working as a commercial trucking/transportation liability insurance adjuster. (Long story) Since staring this career, my health has taken a nose-dive. I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia and low thyroid, and am currently take prescription meds. 5 years ago I was a runner, and in natural light at day. Now, 70-80 hour work weeks, keep my enslaved in artificial light. Seriously looking for to get out of this profession, and to move back to the South by next April 2019.

After finding Dr. Kruse, I recently started my current protocol:
    Sun gazing; sunrise, sunset
    Mediation (following Dr. Joe Dispenza)
    “Light” break at work every hour, with my lunch break in the sun, barefoot, sitting on the grass, when I can.
    Switched out light bulbs at home to a red bulbs, now installing full spectrum, but try to keep them off as much as possible. I have natural light coming in the sliding glass door, and large double pane windows.
    - - (Would love to hear the light that Dr. Kruse says he keeps on over his shoulder in his podcasts)
    Blue-blocker glasses while at work (although since reading, I’m not sure my brand is really helping me)
    - - purchasing yellow/amber glasses this weekend
    Iris is installed on all my computers
    Grounding; use a grounding mat at computer, and sleep on a grounding sheet (in an apt. Plugged into grounded outlet)
    Diet: Was Vegan, transitioned to vegetarian, and now have added back in seafood
    Supplements: Have begun weeding them out, per Docs suggestions

I’ve read many posts, and I thank you all for the wisdom and love that you share! Looking forward to living and sharing these truths to all who will listen. Love and Light!

Last edited: Oct 20, 2018
  2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

welcome

SunnyGale likes this.