1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Green Tea

Discussion in 'Beginners Area' started by QiGuy1997, Dec 20, 2013.

1. QiGuy1997

QiGuy1997 New Member

Until about 4 months ago, I drink a few cups of tea everyday. However, I began doing research on tea and this led me to discontinuing my consumption of tea because of it's high content of aluminum and it's extremely high content of fluoride (far more than fluoridated water, in fact). When I discovered Dr. Kruse's work it simply reinforced my thoughts on fluoride; it's terrible. However, I noticed that Dr. Kruse still recommends large consumption of green tea. That's a heck of a lot of fluoride! Does anyone know how he's able to justify this large tea intake in terms of fluoride? Do the health benefits of green tea outweigh the large dose of fluoride? This seems rather unlikely. And what about the aluminum in it?

Sean Waters likes this.
  2. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

I know there was a discussion previously about the fluoride content of green tea. About the aluminum, good point. I'll be sure to add some silica water with my green tea.

3. QiGuy1997

QiGuy1997 New Member

I drink bamboo tea as my source of aluminum chelating silica. I'm concerned, however, as a study showed that only oligomeric silica reduces aluminum absorption and monomeric silica has no effect. I'm not sure if the bamboo tea's silica is monomeric or oligomeric. Also, I can't seem to find the green tea/fluoride discussion, could you maybe link it? I'm hesitant to drink something so rich in fluoride without some strong reassurance first.

4. caroline

caroline Moderator

I don't remember that discussion ........ that is great that you are researching and questioning ........

I hope others chime in.

5. QiGuy1997

QiGuy1997 New Member

Let's hope that someone can provide a reassuring response to the fluoride/aluminum issue. I want my tea back! xD

6. caroline

caroline Moderator

maybe an "Ask Jack"?

7. QiGuy1997

QiGuy1997 New Member

I asked for a membership for Christmas so we'll see. Hopefully someone can come up with something in the meantime.

8. kennyjames

kennyjames New Member

I take higher power green tea capsules cause i dont like drinking it.