1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Great Review of Many Different Blue Light Blockers

Discussion in 'Biohacking 101' started by Omelchenko, Feb 7, 2018.

1. Omelchenko

Omelchenko New Member

2. Zeke

Zeke Platinum

thank you!

3. This is great.Thank you. Do you know if any of these will also help me to be able to use my Macbook outside in the sun? I am not sure what I am looking for.... I am really keen to be able to work effectively whilst outside.

4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Just get some RaOptics and you're done.

Discount code is "Optimal"

Dr. Jon Motley likes this.
  5. Sajid Mahmood

Sajid Mahmood Mo Salah

Don’t think you will need any blue blockers if you’re outside in the sun

WalterNL likes this.
  6. Forest

Forest New Member

The ones that are thin orange sheets. What's a recommended one that doesn't change the colors too much?

7. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

@Forest

For what? For when?

If you are considering the Orange ones the they all change the colors.That is the point for light at night.
    For Day use you have the clearish or yellow ones. But you need to Know how to use them. For example never outside,only under strong artificial light or in front of the Pc.

Any blueblocker no matter the make is an attempt to outsmart nature. It doesn't work longterm and only limited short térm.Hint: skin exposure

Sajid Mahmood likes this.
  8. Saichi

Saichi New Member

I always wear turtlenecks in front of the laptop now. Wearing a ski mask would be too much.

Lahelada likes this.
  9. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

Lol,I do not do ski masks either.;)

10. Solidsilverteeth

Solidsilverteeth New Member