1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Great 5G article

Discussion in 'The EMF Rx' started by Scompy, Feb 11, 2017.

1. Marius

Marius New Member

This seems to be true with 5g, were are the 5g detection meters?
    I'm here on the outskirts of Austin and many of us want to know is 5g reaching us. I am always hunting for a better place to live here near Austin, when I find something interesting we usually go out before sunrise to see what the morning light is like. One of recent trips we saw the biggest 5g tower in a rural residential neighborhood out away from town, that place was out as soon as we saw the the 5g and a regular cell tower. no need to turn on the gigahertz HF 35c!

2. Katie Durham

Katie Durham New Member

The only mention I have read about 5g meters is that they are still horrifically expensive.

3. Marius

Marius New Member

Yes Katie, that is all everyone ever says. I work for a EMF consulting business, we are willing to do what we have to to own a 5g meter. In one of Jacks podcast he mentions one down to 38,000 ero but nobody ever mentions where to buy such a thing.

4. Marius

Marius New Member

No 5g there! Seems to be almost always on it own pole, not mixed with existing towers.

5. ElectricUniverse

ElectricUniverse New Member

Affordable consumer grade 5G-aware RF meters are not available yet, to my knowledge.

However there are very expensive professional RF meters that can detect 5G's millimeter waves and higher frequencies.

Marius likes this.
  6. ElectricUniverse

Perhaps no 5G antennae there--- yet.

It seems cell equipment modification of existing cell sites is coming to support overall 5G network. I expect many existing cell towers will be upgraded to support 5G implementation, including backhaul service.

Of course, we all know part of the plan is to place untold thousands of brand new 5G mini cells in cities, including likely on a power pole or a dedicated monopole near your house if you are a city dweller.

So sorry.

Marius likes this.
  7. Marius

Marius New Member

Yes we at EMF Knights are looking for a professional grade meter recommendation. At this point 5g is here in Austin in many areas. We have many customers asking if we can shield for 5g and Dr. Ritter believes we can. We need to confirm that our methods work. He can detect 5g by using existing meters and doing physics calculations. Customers like numbers and noises that come from crazy looking meters.

ElectricUniverse likes this.
  8. ElectricUniverse

Please do tell us how to use existing sub-5G meters to detect 5G. That would be a terrific hack we could use until consumer grade 5G-aware meters are on the market.

From where I sit, it seems most 5G network roll outs are basically upgraded 4G LTE (I could be wrong). So far, I have only learned that 5G mmWave technology has been unleashed in NYC. It is probably still in final testing phase in many cities but likely only the industry insiders know exactly where and what stage of implementation.

Here is a schematic on how 5G infrastructure is planned. As you can see existing cell towers are integral to the plan:

[​IMG]

9. Saichi

Saichi New Member

When was the last time you were in a city? It's already installed everywhere and to say this is a future event on this forum of all places is serious disinformation. The LED streetlamps are also repeaters.

Marius likes this.
  10. ElectricUniverse

Accusing me of disinformation? That is a serious allegation. Watch what you say and don't throw nasty accusations around carelessly.

If you can prove to me that 5G is installed and working everywhere as you claim then I will eat my words.

11. Marius

Marius New Member

12. Marius

Marius New Member

I'll talk with Dr Ritter about how that works. I am have been mainly been training on the job/online mostly mitigation/shielding work. We are going to start in classroom studies soon. UT campus and surrounding area has 5g everywhere and they are starting to pop all over town and evan in outlying areas...

Interesting that a lot of these new LED street lamps are on 24/7 here in Austin, any thoughts on that? A lot of gas station and convenience stores have new 45 degree angled so the get you driving by during the day. I hold my hand up on the side of my face to block them from view. Those of us used to blocking blue light are so much more sensitive to that. I surly do not want to drive around during daylight with blue blockers on.

13. Saichi

Saichi New Member

5G's not just millimeter radiation but optical BLUE LIGHT radiation!

Steele says only a quarter of a second of exposure damages your skin and eyes!

Last edited: Nov 23, 2019