1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Great 5G article

Discussion in 'The EMF Rx' started by Scompy, Feb 11, 2017.

1. Alison N

Alison N Gold

Antennae.jpg 1.jpg

Is this 5G???? I just saw it in a shopping center maybe 5 miles from where I live. I didn't think it hit Oregon yet... maybe I'm wrong. It's definitely new.

Michael CULLEN likes this.
  2. ElectricUniverse

ElectricUniverse New Member

Photos show some pretty typical base station flat panel antennas. Could be transmitting 4G LTE signals-- not sure about 5G.

In other news, AT&T is crowing about 5G is now here in Dec 2018 (article in SafeHaven):

"The world’s largest telecom, AT&T (NYSE:T), had a self-imposed deadline to launch 5G services in 12 U.S. cities before the end of 2018. Well, the telecom giant says it has earned the bragging rights as the first mobile carrier to launch the next-generation mobile technology after rolling out the service in the following cities: Atlanta, Charlotte, Dallas, Houston, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Louisville, Oklahoma City, New Orleans, Raleigh, San Antonio and Waco.

The service will become available on December 21 along with the first 5G-compatible device, Netgear Inc.’s (NASDAQ:NTGR) Nighthawk 5G Mobile Hotspot. Initial adopters will be rewarded with generous perks, including data usage at no cost for at least 90 days. In the spring, users will have to part with $499 upfront for Nighthawk and 15GB of data for $70 a month on a compatible plan.

AT&T plans to add seven more cities to the mix in the first half of 2019. These are: Orlando, Las Vegas, Nashville, Los Angeles, San Diego, San Francisco, and San Jose."

3. DrEttinger

DrEttinger Platinum

Victoria, AUS is the first state to implement smart meters. I'm not sure about 5G but each year there are more cases and no one on the ground there knows why. We know pathogens proliferate in a high EMF environment. They are looking for a vector, not nnEMF. I don't have a crystal ball but I'm sure EMF is playing a role.

Buruli ulcer is infecting hundreds of Victorians, and doctors don't know why
    https://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-12...ing-bacteria-cases-surge-in-victoria/10647126

Alex97232 and recoen like this.
  4. ElectricUniverse

I have heard similar things about RF-EMF radiation and infectious disease.

For example, mold exposure in a mw RF environment is more serious. It seems mold fungi are stirred to be more virulent when in such a toxic RF environment, and patients symptoms are worse as a result.

DrEttinger, Alex97232 and drezy like this.
  5. DrEttinger

DrEttinger Platinum

I've been practicing for 30 years and have seen just about everything a body can get and manifest - from A-Z. Out of everything, there are only 2 things I will not treat or even say I can help, solely by natural means (vitamins, herbs...). If anyone says they can, I call BS. The 2 are chronic nail fungus and infections of the teeth. 20 years ago, I could handle toenail fungus; not anymore. Infections needing a root canal/extraction need immediate attention and until handled, the body will not and can't begin to heal.

The increase in EMF over the last 20 years has made gram negative bacteria and their biofilm more resistant to treatment (H. pylori, Pseudomonas...) as well as fungal infections. Both can still be treated effectively and quickly as long appropriate natural and pharmacological interventions are done together, and before the issues become too chronic. Those here also know the other measures that need to be done to create a more effective healing environment within our body, cells, and mitochondria.

On a side note, one hack that I find very effective to help jump start a chronically ill patient (and I mean full body, mitochondria shut down) is based on the Marik Protocol for the treatment of sepsis/septic shock. I use 150mg's of benfotiamine BID, 500mg's of lemon bioflavonoids BID, 500mg's of ascorbic acid BID, and 2.5mg's of low dose naltrexone. Even though supplemental forms of these are not recommended by Jack, If I can't get a patient to consume seafood and/or they can't get Sun for whatever reason, I use in conjunction to the above 50,000IU's vitamin D3 per week and 1000mg's of DHA per day. I have pulled people out of some deep dark places with this. This is a TEMPORARY protocol until the Redox Rx and other measures (light/water/magnetism) begin to kick in.

"The more DHA and sulfated vitamin D3 you have in your tissues the more back-up power source you have to generate a larger electromotive force in your mitochondria to generate the DC electric current. If your battery cannot hold the charge from the Earth or sun, for any reason, you get ill." J.K., MD

Last edited: Dec 31, 2018
  6. Bob Stirling

Bob Stirling Silver

I have an upper rear tooth that broke parallel to the gum and has had a low level infection for 12 years. I kept it to help with chewing. I'm getting that it should be dealt with. Thank you.

7. ElectricUniverse

Thanks for your insights.

I am humbled by the amazing healing power of ascorbate (Vitamin C) in serious health conditions, especially for acute infections (since you mentioned ascorbic acid). Typically in acute cases like influenza, colds, mononucleosis, septic shock etc. truly heroic megadoses (often by IV) are used to jack hammer viral loads down and allow patient to recover.

Dr Kruse may or may not approve--- but ascorbate can be a life saver for anyone who has the misfortune to be challenged by a serious viral or bacterial infection. It can only be more important as nnEMF continues to proliferate and weaken population immune defenses.

DrEttinger likes this.
  8. DrEttinger

DrEttinger Platinum

Bob, YES! Please get it handled ASAP. You will NEVER, and I'm very serious when I say this, experience optimum health and vitality as long as it's unhandled. Extractions are better than root canals, due to the possibility of cavitation. If you don't know about cavitation, please Google Hal Huggins DDS and Cavitation.

Amber Ament likes this.
  9. Bob Stirling

Bob Stirling Silver

Thank you Dr. Ettinger! I have been asleep about this... From reading about cavitation and infection, I am getting that bacterial necrotoxins are being produced at the site and are a continual burden on the body. I have a second tooth with a root canal and the same symptom. I will look after these in January. Thank you!

In hindsight, if I had an infected cut on my finger that didn't heal for even a few months I would look after it... I did not make the connection with the teeth.

Jude and Sheddie like this.
  10. DrEttinger

DrEttinger Platinum

My pleasure!

The state of your teeth and gums is in direct proportion to your total REDOX POTENTIAL. You need to fix the immediate issue as well as fix the reason why. Here are some area of research. Be diligent! You should look into the Redox Rx (blog), Cold Thermogenesis (blog), the benefits of vitamin D3 (UVB exposure) and DHA (copious amounts of seafood), and the book Epi Paleo Rx (Amazon.com).

Last edited: Jan 13, 2019
  11. Bob Stirling

Bob Stirling Silver

Thank you DrEttinger! As a further observation...

One week ago the upper tooth with the long term infection began to flare up and the infected area grow larger to the extent that some fluid came to surface through a bubble in the skin. At the same time I was developing unknown symptoms that quickly turned into a nasty stomach / bowel flu. Once the flu was underway the swelling around the tooth decreased and is now back to it's almost benign state. The flu is just about over after a week.

In hindsight I am wondering about the events and their timing... Do you think there is a connection between the flare up of the infection and the onset of, and the resultant flu? Thank you.

12. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I wonder how many patreon blogs I have to write until people understand why these infections are happening?

DrEttinger likes this.
  13. DrEttinger

DrEttinger Platinum

Bob, living at latitude 62 you can't make vitamin D for 6 months out of the year. Living indoors all winter makes you blue light toxic. Add-in possible excess nnEMF, a diet lacking ample seafood and fat, minimal exercise, and any possible circadian rhythm issue and you have a perfect recipe for infection. The answers are here >>>> The state of your teeth and gums is in direct proportion to your total REDOX POTENTIAL. You need to fix the immediate issue as well as fix the reason why. Here are some areas of research. Be diligent! You should look into the Redox Rx (blog), Cold Thermogenesis (blog), the benefits of vitamin D3 (UVB exposure) and DHA (copious amounts of seafood), and the book Epi Paleo Rx (Amazon.com).

14. Bob Stirling

Bob Stirling Silver

Thank you... I appreciate your direction very much. I am beginning to understand why things are happening and how they are related. I'm getting there through the learning curve.;) We ae fortunate to have access to seafood from Haines Alaska and have a store in town. We picked up some seafood on the weekend. I have also done some mitigation with the nnEMF and the results have been noticeable. We have 4G but I doubt it will go to 5 because of the low population density. Our internet connection is still ADSL.

DrEttinger likes this.
  15. Katie Durham

Katie Durham New Member

Bob, with 20,000 5G satellites soon to be launched, there is no question 5G will reach you even if there is no ground equipment. No place to hide.

16. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

New 5G blog out on the interaction of 5G with vaccines and the new schedule. What non-linear butterfly effects SHOULD the Black Swan anticipate in this world we've built around us as we've changed EMF and the schedule of vaccination??? What does it mean to the respiratory proteins that function as photoreceptors in our colony of mitochondria? Do you know what it might mean? https://www.patreon.com/posts/23972232

17. ElectricUniverse

We Swans are hoping that microwaves beaming from our skies can be largely mitigated with metal roofs and supporting shielding materials in walls. However, once you step outside (as we all eventually must do) all bets are off safety-wise.

I would like to hear from anyone with highly sophisticated RF-EMF meters that have measured ambient radiation levels in wilderness spots (hilltops and valleys) that are far, far away from any terrestrial antennas. Inquiring minds would like to know the results.

Bob Stirling and Sajid Mahmood like this.
  18. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

What should you expect from 5G and the IoT things it brings?
    THIS: A spokesperson for Google, the parent company of Nest, sent CBS 2 the following statement:
    “Nest was not breached. These recent reports are based on customers using compromised passwords (exposed through breaches on other websites). In nearly all cases, two-factor verification eliminates this type of security risk. We take security in the home extremely seriously, and we’re actively introducing features that will reject compromised passwords, allow customers to monitor access to their accounts and track external entities that abuse credentials.” #mitochondriacwisdom
    See how much Google and Alexa care about you now?
    Still think those fast download speeds are worth it?
    https://chicago.cbslocal.com/2019/01/31/chicago-family-watched-nest-security-cameras/

19. Bob Stirling

Bob Stirling Silver

Of interest, VLF and coverage areas... VLF (very low frequency) transmitters for communication with submarines have extensive global coverage. The signals travel thousands of km. from the transmitter. The attached Coverage PDF shows the areas of wilderness affected (almost all of North America).

A geophysical method "relies on transmitted currents inducing secondary responses in conductive geologic units." http://www.gemsys.ca/very-low-frequency-electromagnetics/. The secondary responses are measured by the 'VLF receiver' (the meter).

Attached Files: