1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Great 5G article

Discussion in 'The EMF Rx' started by Scompy, Feb 11, 2017.

1. Vitamin D can be made from sun at latitudes above 37, but in Scandinavia (and that geographic region in general), there is persistent cloud-cover, even during the summertime. Stockholm, on average, gets 59 days of sun per year, compared to ~228 where I live, and the Stockholm summers are known to be rainier than winters.
  2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Low quantum yield = Smog = air pollution = geoenginnering = blocked sunlight = lowered quantum yield = Latitude = population density = lowered solar power in all ranges = lowered UV exposure = low dopamine and melatonin = Earth does not have its full spectrum of light = Tarp over a tree = trees dies no matter if they are watered and have access to CO2 and minerals from the ground = your modern world modeled = mitochondria that cannot make CO2 or water and leads to cellular dehydration in the cytoplasm surrounding a mitochondria. We need water to assimilate the deep power of sunlight to build Time. Lowered water content lowers the quantum yield in a leaf due to diminished photosynthetic yield. The same holds true for hemoglobin because of the molecular similarities of both molecules.

Photons of light come to Earth in a timeless state and cells use dopamine and melatonin to make time once light hits them in cells. It turns out melatonin is capable of suspending time during sleep because of electrostatics and the link to magnetism.
    What light we design and choose to live under, designs the diseases we get in the modern world.

Nature is the perfect alchemist for mitochondria. The true alchemists does not change lead into gold; they change sunlight into health span.

"Unwarranted arrogance" of nature often runs into a brick wall called karma for mitochondria.
    Nature requires a ransom for living things that do not connect with her chronically that is paid in illness and disease.
    Almost any disease is curable.…… just not every patient is because they refuse to alter their environment to suit their mitochondrial genome.
    Last edited: May 23, 2017
    Joe Gavin and seanb4 like this.
  3. shah78

shah78 Gold

"the winter is a little long" -Inger....... I say the same thing about South Florida. :)
  4. shah78

shah78 Gold

I had to return to this comment. OMG! How many places, or people , on the face of the earth get less summer than Sweden. You got to love this woman's ability to thrive in cold. :) "a little long". Yes 11 and a half months is "a little long."
  5. WalterNL

WalterNL New Member

Ah true, cloud cover is a problem here too.
  6. Inger

Inger Silver

Yeah. That is what My friend from Sweden says too... that they do will get 5 G :(... No idea where my sister got the info from that they will not. I need to ask her again... I so hope it is true tho!
  7. Inger

Inger Silver

The issues Sweden has is because they are way too much inside and use fake lights :(... and technology!!! If you cut out these two and spend lots of time outside eating seafood, even if cloudy in winter you will feel awesome because of the cold and the snow :) :)
  8. Inger

Inger Silver

lol... ;)
  9. Inger

Inger Silver

The sky in Scandinavia can be amazingly clear blue when sun is out, on the countryside! Not much pollution there.... :)
  10. Penny

Penny New Member

I'm confused over the breathe into a paper bag hack... does that have something to do with increasing your CO2? Does that actually help increase CO2 if your mito aren't making it?
  11. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Brand New podcast and I think one of the better one's I've ever done. Max is an amazing guy from Germany I met in London in 2106. Before the truth can set you free, you need to identify which lie is holding you hostage. We talk about that here.
    Once you eliminate epistemology and ignore obvious controls.…..you can 'scientifically prove' just about anything to keep the grant money flowing in. That is modern science in a nutshell and it is why nutrition and food studies are worthless to a mitochondriac.
    WalterNL and Scompy like this.
  12. seanb4

seanb4 New Member

I see you've finally mastered time travel. What's the future like Doc?
  13. bacon lover

bacon lover New Member

Just talked to an engineer in Charlotte NC and he said they are pushing for 5G to begin installing this april. It will run north of Charlotte through Huntersville "ocular melanoma central" clear up to Mooresville, Troutman where unfortunately I live. He said they wont be going up into the mountains for now.
  14. The 5G revolution will be televised in Austin; AT&T to test new DirectTV service over wireless network

In other words, there will not only be exposure from 5G DAS systems in the streets, AT&T wants to replace broadband cable with WiFi. Comcast is already re-designing their broadband routers to be "hot spots" strong enough for anyone to receive a signal within 100ft.

Living in populated areas will no longer be an option. As for roll-outs in rural areas (i.e. in the mountains), locals could be more easily persuaded to protest / prevent installations, especially if they are anti-technology in the first place. Though... my family used to own property in the Appalachians and no one could ever get a cell signal there --- until AT&T came into town, and everyone was thrilled they could use their mobile on their deck to get some "clean air" while stripping their neuronal mitochondria of electrons.
    Last edited: Feb 23, 2017
    seanb4 likes this.
  15. Limpei

Limpei Always Progress

Hi guys,

I live in Singapore. Unfortunately the country I call home is also moving towards the 5G direction.

Singapore waives frequency fees for 5G trialshttp://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/singapore-waives-frequency-fees-for-5g-trials-8873408

Globally, it's adopt 5G or be left behind economically going forward.
    This is a beast we all have to tackle.
    The march of technological progress will not stop, and we best deal with it.
    I've got 2 little girls, and it bothers the hell out of me that we are going to be bombarded with with even higher powered nnEMF.

This has got me reading through Dr K's stuff + other books (Overpowered, Martin Blank).

So far, I've not come across solutions on the forum (pls post links you think are helpful. Forum's a huge place).

From what I've read this is what I gather,
    (1) Get more sun
    (2) Reduce/turn off "G" options on phone (4G can be dipped to 3G, or turned off completely when required. No wifi)
    (3) Non-flouridated water
    (4) CT
    (5) Decent protein from marine/high quality meats for DHA + collagen

CT + IR + Good water = Builds internal EZ.
    EZ acts as an internal faraday cage for cells

(6) Faraday cages
    Anyone have details on this?
    I read on facebook that Dr Kruse has installed wire mesh around his place.
    Minus that, no other proper practical info.
    Edit:
    Found some answers
    https://www.quora.com/How-can-I-insulate-my-room-from-WiFi-signals

Pls feel free to add on what you know to the above.
    I'm gathering practical "To Do"s to hedge against a higher nnEMF future.
    Last edited: May 23, 2017
  16. JanSz

JanSz Silver

Move to low population area.

Create low population area.

SatoriHeart likes this.
  17. A good strategy, overall, but not for US, Europe, and Asia. 5G will be going rural. I have read about plans to even put it in our National Parks to track wildlife and control wildfires.
    seanb4 likes this.
  18. Scompy

Scompy Gold

And everyone under omitting the sun will be looking to hijack the infrastructure that already exists, like this:

"Just had a major run around with Comcast. We recently switched from Frontier DSL to Comcast, thinking they would be wired internet instead of wireless. Comcast confirmed this, yet about a week after having their service, I noticed that my EMF Microalert meter was registering microwave radiation from the Comcast router. I called Comcast, and they insisted the wifi was turned off. I found out that Comcast uses private home routers as wifi hot spots for the public. They turned off the wifi hot spot, but there was still a hidden network. It took a few hours on the phone with Comcast to get them to agree to turn this off. It seems that the wifi hotspot is a 2.4 GHz and the hidden network is a 5.0 GHz (aka 5G). Basically, it seems to me like they are using our home routers as mini cell towers now, unbeknownst to most of us. I will now keep my MicroAlert EMF meter next to my computer in case they decide to secretly turn on these wifi networks again without my knowledge. I still may go back to Frontier DSL, as my trust has been eroded."

"What bothered me the most was how covert they were about it all. They said I have a dual bandwidth router-with both 2.4 Gigahertz and 5.0Gigahertz capabilities. They turned on the 2.4 Ghz as an "xfinity wifi hot spot." They turned on the 5.0 Ghz (5G technology emitting as a mini cell site from my router!!) and it listed as a "Hidden Network" on my computer when I opened the wifi status tab on my computer. It was only after talking with several people at Comcast that I figured out what was going on, and only because I have an EMF meter that I could confirm the wifi was not turned off. It just makes me wonder how many people think they have wifi off, when it is really still on."
    seanb4, Mystic Rose60 and Alex97232 like this.
  19. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

^^^low dopamine state.
    Mystic Rose60 and Alex97232 like this.