1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum. After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum. Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis. Sorry for the Inconvenience, but we hope you understand that this is needed to prevent the community from being ridden with malicious users!

Great 5G article

Discussion in 'The EMF Rx' started by Scompy, Feb 11, 2017.

1. Vitamin D can be made from sun at latitudes above 37, but in Scandinavia (and that geographic region in general), there is persistent cloud-cover, even during the summertime. Stockholm, on average, gets 59 days of sun per year, compared to ~228 where I live, and the Stockholm summers are known to be rainier than winters.
  2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

low quantum yield = Smog = air pollution = blocked sunlight = lowered quantum yield = Latitude = lowered solar power in all ranges = lowered UV exposure = Earth does not have its full spectrum of light = Tarp over a tree = trees dies no matter if they are watered and have access to CO2 and minerals from the ground = your modern world modeled = mitochondria that cannot make CO2 or water and leads to cellular dehydration. We need water to assimilate the deep power of sunlight to build Time.

"Unwarranted arrogance" of nature often runs into a brick wall called karma for mitochondria.
    seanb4 likes this.
  3. shah78

shah78 Gold

"the winter is a little long" -Inger....... I say the same thing about South Florida. :)
  4. shah78

shah78 Gold

I had to return to this comment. OMG! How many places, or people , on the face of the earth get less summer than Sweden. You got to love this woman's ability to thrive in cold. :) "a little long". Yes 11 and a half months is "a little long."
  5. WalterNL

WalterNL New Member

Ah true, cloud cover is a problem here too.
  6. Inger

Inger Silver

Yeah. That is what My friend from Sweden says too... that they do will get 5 G :(... No idea where my sister got the info from that they will not. I need to ask her again... I so hope it is true tho!
  7. Inger

Inger Silver

The issues Sweden has is because they are way too much inside and use fake lights :(... and technology!!! If you cut out these two and spend lots of time outside eating seafood, even if cloudy in winter you will feel awesome because of the cold and the snow :) :)
  8. Inger

Inger Silver

lol... ;)
  9. Inger

Inger Silver

The sky in Scandinavia can be amazingly clear blue when sun is out, on the countryside! Not much pollution there.... :)
  10. Penny

Penny New Member

I'm confused over the breathe into a paper bag hack... does that have something to do with increasing your CO2? Does that actually help increase CO2 if your mito aren't making it?
  11. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Brand New podcast and I think one of the better one's I've ever done. Max is an amazing guy from Germany I met in London in 2106. Before the truth can set you free, you need to identify which lie is holding you hostage. We talk about that here.
    Once you eliminate epistemology and ignore obvious controls.…..you can 'scientifically prove' just about anything to keep the grant money flowing in. That is modern science in a nutshell and it is why nutrition and food studies are worthless to a mitochondriac.
    WalterNL and Scompy like this.
  12. seanb4

seanb4 New Member

I see you've finally mastered time travel. What's the future like Doc?