1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Great 5G article

Discussion in 'The EMF Rx' started by Scompy, Feb 11, 2017.

1. seanb4

seanb4 New Member

I see you've finally mastered time travel. What's the future like Doc?

2. bacon lover

bacon lover New Member

Just talked to an engineer in Charlotte NC and he said they are pushing for 5G to begin installing this april. It will run north of Charlotte through Huntersville "ocular melanoma central" clear up to Mooresville, Troutman where unfortunately I live. He said they wont be going up into the mountains for now.

3. Limpei

Limpei Rookie Biohacker

Hi guys,

I live in Singapore. Unfortunately the country I call home is also moving towards the 5G direction.

Singapore waives frequency fees for 5G trialshttp://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/singapore-waives-frequency-fees-for-5g-trials-8873408

Globally, it's adopt 5G or be left behind economically going forward.
    This is a beast we all have to tackle.
    The march of technological progress will not stop, and we best deal with it.
    I've got 2 little girls, and it bothers the hell out of me that we are going to be bombarded with with even higher powered nnEMF.

This has got me reading through Dr K's stuff + other books (Overpowered, Martin Blank).

So far, I've not come across solutions on the forum (pls post links you think are helpful. Forum's a huge place).

From what I've read this is what I gather,
    (1) Get more sun
    (2) Reduce/turn off "G" options on phone (4G can be dipped to 3G, or turned off completely when required. No wifi)
    (3) Non-flouridated water
    (4) CT
    (5) Decent protein from marine/high quality meats for DHA + collagen

CT + IR + Good water = Builds internal EZ.
    EZ acts as an internal faraday cage for cells

(6) Faraday cages
    Anyone have details on this?
    I read on facebook that Dr Kruse has installed wire mesh around his place.
    Minus that, no other proper practical info.
    Edit:
    Found some answers
    https://www.quora.com/How-can-I-insulate-my-room-from-WiFi-signals

Pls feel free to add on what you know to the above.
    I'm gathering practical "To Do"s to hedge against a higher nnEMF future.

Last edited: May 23, 2017
  4. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Move to low population area.

Create low population area.

SatoriHeart likes this.
  5. Scompy

Scompy Gold

And everyone under omitting the sun will be looking to hijack the infrastructure that already exists, like this:

"Just had a major run around with Comcast. We recently switched from Frontier DSL to Comcast, thinking they would be wired internet instead of wireless. Comcast confirmed this, yet about a week after having their service, I noticed that my EMF Microalert meter was registering microwave radiation from the Comcast router. I called Comcast, and they insisted the wifi was turned off. I found out that Comcast uses private home routers as wifi hot spots for the public. They turned off the wifi hot spot, but there was still a hidden network. It took a few hours on the phone with Comcast to get them to agree to turn this off. It seems that the wifi hotspot is a 2.4 GHz and the hidden network is a 5.0 GHz (aka 5G). Basically, it seems to me like they are using our home routers as mini cell towers now, unbeknownst to most of us. I will now keep my MicroAlert EMF meter next to my computer in case they decide to secretly turn on these wifi networks again without my knowledge. I still may go back to Frontier DSL, as my trust has been eroded."

"What bothered me the most was how covert they were about it all. They said I have a dual bandwidth router-with both 2.4 Gigahertz and 5.0Gigahertz capabilities. They turned on the 2.4 Ghz as an "xfinity wifi hot spot." They turned on the 5.0 Ghz (5G technology emitting as a mini cell site from my router!!) and it listed as a "Hidden Network" on my computer when I opened the wifi status tab on my computer. It was only after talking with several people at Comcast that I figured out what was going on, and only because I have an EMF meter that I could confirm the wifi was not turned off. It just makes me wonder how many people think they have wifi off, when it is really still on."

Marius, Theka, Sheddie and 4 others like this.
  6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

^^^low dopamine state.

Mystic Rose60 and Alex97232 like this.
  7. WalterNL

WalterNL New Member

The relation between high/low quantum yield, dopamine system and choices is very interesting. Intuitively people already know the answer for addiction; addiction counselors would say don't go back to your old environment (meaning old social circumstances). What they need to learn is the total story of the environment including sun, nnEMF and all we talk about.

I also believe we see this exact interaction (but less extreme) with people who live in northern America/Europe, go south for the holidays and turn into different people, then return home and lose the feeling/better outlook they had in the sun. Of course it's an N=1 story so it won't be the same for every individual. Perhaps some can break the cycle with a mere one week in a better environment, another would have to remain there for the rest of his/her life.

caroline and Phosphene like this.
  8. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

^^^^one of the most brilliant remarks I've read from a member!!!

You must test the environment constantly because man is changing it with network up grades.

9. Scompy

Scompy Gold

Is this a fake Einstein quote? I never recall him saying that. Great quote regardless of the person that created it. :)

10. WalterNL

WalterNL New Member

That's becoming more clear to me every day... to the point where hospitals should just start offering trips southwards.

11. WalterNL

WalterNL New Member

Exactly, they won't. But they should.

12. JoeBranca

JoeBranca Silver

^-- And of course that used to be the case aplenty in pre 20th century Western medicine. Just one example, George Washington's half brother Lawrence suffering from TB was prescribed WINTER IN THE TROPICS (Barbados). The problem was his contemporary 18th century Tidewater social constructs regarding the gentleman lifestyle and clothing didn't allow him to experience the real healing potential. Go native or go home, basically.

Alex97232 and WalterNL like this.
  13. Just Breathe

Just Breathe New Member

Scompy, when I had Comcast, I went through repeated calls with them to get them to shut off the wifi hotspots in the Comcast routers. It would turn itself back on a few months later and I would have to call them again. The environmental advisors that I had analyze my house told me that every time Comcast does an "update," the wifi hotspots get re-activated. So you would be on the phone with them regularly...
    I bought my own router and fired the Comcast one.
    I later fired Comcast completely.

Theka, caroline, Alex97232 and 3 others like this.
  14. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

This should stir up the paradigm because it is published and it is PEER reviewed. Their conclusions also fall right into what I have been saying about the vacine issue for years now. We need to take the meme to the scientific method for the first time to make accurate statements: THE VAX ISSUE FOR ME IS SIMPLE: The issue is not the efficacy of vaccines but the vaccine obligation. Why are they mandatory when they have no undergone RCT or double blind testing like any other drug? Why "confuse" two subjects so differently? The only reason I can come up with is profit of Big Pharma and the CDC. We should pursue purpose over profit as clinicians, not the other way around.

http://www.oatext.com/Pilot-compara...nvaccinated-6-to-12-year-old-U-S-children.php

caroline, Alex97232 and seanb4 like this.
  15. BobDodds

BobDodds New Member

Breathing through the nose increases the sensing of CO2, which properly sets the clock for breathing rate. Imagine how this relates to athletic and work effort, or the final battle with elite alien deviants who know this trick and we don't. People can actually hyperventilate by mouth-breathing, or just give up at a maximal physical effort, thinking they are going under because of being a little bit tortured by a "rumor" that they've lost the battle. Goes with all the Clockwork Orange clocks set by early morning light, or wrongly set by blue light.

5G, Austin, Alex Jones aka Bill Hicks, 80% of CIA funding goes to "Media, Movies, Magic" aka crisis acting:

"Hillary Clinton targetting individual(TI) Alex Jones for assassination by non-lethal weapons",

nothing happening here move along, but Omarosa of Manchurian/Mission Impossible Candidate, still has a lock of orange hair in her pocket. Many a poor boy has been ruined down at the house of Orange, most of them leaving before sunrise, as it were. Red Dawn 5G--just 5G, Clockwork Orange 5G--clocks not set by real early morning sunshine red and orange light clockwork. I just need to add the succinct youtube on survivors staggering out of the house of the rising sun at dawn--Omarosa is no help--honestly when I was homeless I slept on kitchen floor of crackhouse for two weeks--thus I was The One coming out the door at dawn into the orange light--my clocks were set--more clocks than Circadian rhythm--more sunblockers than melanin--and three or four other "benz" name sunblocking compounds in addition to melanin.

16. BobDodds

BobDodds New Member

I can add a little more. The Comcast xfinity routers will show up on old client devices as only the 2.4Ghz. Most devices can see the 5Ghz band, listed as Whatever-5, the "-5" added to your network's name. The xfinity hotspot is currently on the 2.4Ghz band so as to be visible to all devices, old and new.

We probably want to disable the 2.5Ghz named Whatever, band, and go with only the 5Ghz named Whatever-5, band. We need to poke around and see if we have to call Comcast to turn off their "xfinity" hotspot. I don't think the "xfinity" hotspots are hidden. They offer a 24 hour free trial per MAC, and then an expensive subscription price for wifi-only service paid by credit card. Since the "xfinity" hotspots show up to any device, it doesn't take a meter to see if they're turned on. As for turning them off, maybe we can figure out how to turn off the 2.4Ghz band and thus halve our Wifi exposure and thereby turn off the xfinity hotspot, ourselves.

Scompy likes this.
  17. BobDodds

BobDodds New Member

At the same time, the cable and wifi providers are trying to blanket cover, like cell, everywhere with wifi hotspots. In residential areas at this point, when we see "xfinity", we may be seeing our own wifi router and not a box on a telephone pole. In commercial areas, I think there are some dedicated, standalone wifi hotspots not billing to Starbucks, Panera, McDonald's, and maybe they are mounted on telephone poles. In DC there is a spotty free wifi network with identifiable, understandable hotspot naming as such.

In addition to the dozen or more hotspots/routers we see from our neighbors, realize that every single one of those is set up to broadcast on both 2.4Ghz and 5Ghz, despite most devices being able to see and log on at 5Ghz now. If I turn off my 2.4Ghz, two neighbors are still going strong on either side on 2.4Ghz.

If we move to a rural location, it is economical for co-ops to install fiber. If a locality does not go for fiber, a contractor will probably come in with wifi from a hilltop or mountaintop or existing tower or put up a tower. "WISP". One more reason to co-op install fiber is to head off wifi pollution of a lovely sanctuary.

To their credit, wisp's put New Orleans and the Gulf Coast back online for voice-over-ip, internet, and even municipal police and emt communication, following Hurricane Katrina. They were jumping 25 to 50 miles dish-to-dish to reach the outside. There were over 500 airboat crews volunteering, with 10,000 police and emt volunteers from other states, all blocked by Bush-Cheney "fighting the last war" helicopter sales security, from showing the world the unfortunately thus still not real yet America.

Rural fiber DIY/Co-op-ing: https://www.startpage.com/do/search?q=rural+fiber+to+the+home
    WISP, WISPA: http://www.wispa.org/

18. Scompy

Scompy Gold

Lawyers: There needs to be new trespassing laws created and added to state ballots for any form of mass, energy or light that enters our property, or the airspace above it, without our written consent. And at any time, we should be able to have the right to shutdown energy and light that we do not wish to have. This could be backed up with E=mc^2 as an argument, if all are equivalent.

Sheddie and caroline like this.
  19. Just Breathe

Just Breathe New Member

20. Scompy

Scompy Gold