1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Great 5G article

Discussion in 'The EMF Rx' started by Scompy, Feb 11, 2017.

1. prime1

prime1 New Member

You might think the location is safe but it's not. You're close to several military bases with radar, bio-weapons, radioactive material and alot more. I won't live in the high altitude of eastern oregon. Didn't appear safe to me on examination?

Scompy likes this.
  2. Scompy

Scompy Gold

True, I put this on my radar when picking homes and have one tucked up against the base of the cascades right near the river. It already appears to be a better compared to Seattle, but yes, never let down your guard.

3. WalterNL

WalterNL New Member

I consistently had to piss like crazy when using my iPhone (for navigation) while driving, had to drink about a liter an hour to offset the dehydration. It took a while for me to connect those dots. Anyway there's no way in hell I'd want a car with 3G/4G/5G.

4. Inger

Inger Silver

5. Inger

Inger Silver

says they measure pulsed radiation too and ultra short radar frequencies....

6. Scompy

Scompy Gold

I think that's the whole reason why they are hijacking these higher Ghz and radar frequencies... they can make it more invisible to the general public for people like us that know WTF is up.

7. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I agree......if we dont have the ability to measure it we're screwed.

8. Inger

Inger Silver

One of my sisters lives in Sweden,
    and she recently told me that Swedish government has decided to not allow for 5 G.

Maybe there is a point to move there ;) :)
    The winter is a little long but the summer is awesome and it has lots of seafood :)
    If going for vacation to the south each winter I think I would be able to thrive there, many places are very remote and little populated...

They have a lot of EHS people and there it is a legal illness, which means you will get support from the government when you have it.

seanb4 and WalterNL like this.
  9. WalterNL

WalterNL New Member

Sweden has a lot more eye for technology as an Achilles heel. Maybe the lack of sun there isn't all that bad. The fish is good of course. On top of that many areas with very low population density.

SFBaySwimmer likes this.
  10. WalterNL

WalterNL New Member

You're right about the overall low quantum yield. But are you sure there is no chance of vitamin D year round above 37? That means nobody in Europe (even Spain except its southern tip) would ever get any vitamin D, except from food/supplements.
    If I remember correctly during summer months it is possible to make vitamin D above 37.

seanb4 likes this.
  11. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Low quantum yield = Smog = air pollution = geoenginnering = blocked sunlight = lowered quantum yield = Latitude = population density = lowered solar power in all ranges = lowered UV exposure = low dopamine and melatonin = Earth does not have its full spectrum of light = Tarp over a tree = trees dies no matter if they are watered and have access to CO2 and minerals from the ground = your modern world modeled = mitochondria that cannot make CO2 or water and leads to cellular dehydration in the cytoplasm surrounding a mitochondria. We need water to assimilate the deep power of sunlight to build Time. Lowered water content lowers the quantum yield in a leaf due to diminished photosynthetic yield. The same holds true for hemoglobin because of the molecular similarities of both molecules.

Photons of light come to Earth in a timeless state and cells use dopamine and melatonin to make time once light hits them in cells. It turns out melatonin is capable of suspending time during sleep because of electrostatics and the link to magnetism.
    What light we design and choose to live under, designs the diseases we get in the modern world.

Nature is the perfect alchemist for mitochondria. The true alchemists does not change lead into gold; they change sunlight into health span.

"Unwarranted arrogance" of nature often runs into a brick wall called karma for mitochondria.
    Nature requires a ransom for living things that do not connect with her chronically that is paid in illness and disease.
    Almost any disease is curable.…… just not every patient is because they refuse to alter their environment to suit their mitochondrial genome.

Last edited: May 23, 2017
    Brent Patrick, Joe Gavin and seanb4 like this.
  12. shah78

shah78 Gold

"the winter is a little long" -Inger....... I say the same thing about South Florida. :)

13. shah78

shah78 Gold

I had to return to this comment. OMG! How many places, or people , on the face of the earth get less summer than Sweden. You got to love this woman's ability to thrive in cold. :) "a little long". Yes 11 and a half months is "a little long."

14. WalterNL

WalterNL New Member

Ah true, cloud cover is a problem here too.

15. Inger

Inger Silver

Yeah. That is what My friend from Sweden says too... that they do will get 5 G :(... No idea where my sister got the info from that they will not. I need to ask her again... I so hope it is true tho!

16. Inger

Inger Silver

The issues Sweden has is because they are way too much inside and use fake lights :(... and technology!!! If you cut out these two and spend lots of time outside eating seafood, even if cloudy in winter you will feel awesome because of the cold and the snow :) :)

17. Inger

Inger Silver

lol... ;)

18. Inger

Inger Silver

The sky in Scandinavia can be amazingly clear blue when sun is out, on the countryside! Not much pollution there.... :)

19. Penny

Penny New Member

I'm confused over the breathe into a paper bag hack... does that have something to do with increasing your CO2? Does that actually help increase CO2 if your mito aren't making it?

20. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Brand New podcast and I think one of the better one's I've ever done. Max is an amazing guy from Germany I met in London in 2106. Before the truth can set you free, you need to identify which lie is holding you hostage. We talk about that here.
    Once you eliminate epistemology and ignore obvious controls.…..you can 'scientifically prove' just about anything to keep the grant money flowing in. That is modern science in a nutshell and it is why nutrition and food studies are worthless to a mitochondriac.

WalterNL and Scompy like this.