1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Great 5G article

Discussion in 'The EMF Rx' started by Scompy, Feb 11, 2017.

1. Scompy

Scompy Gold

2. seanb4

seanb4 New Member

Great article, my hopes are they try it in a couple cities first, peoples health deteriorates, they complain, the whole thing is stopped.

3. Penny

Penny New Member

the whole site is great - thanks for posting - this is so terrifying...

Here's a great site with a letter to email and verbage if you call your senator along with a list of emails/phone numbers -if enough people call/email, they will notice otherwise, we are screwed -
    http://whatis5g.info/index.php/2017...ng-the-stop-mobile-now-act-and-the-digit-act/

another great resource site:
    http://ptco.org/shows/innocenzo/resources-english/

Last edited: Feb 11, 2017
    Scompy likes this.
  4. Scompy

Scompy Gold

I have this instinct: Someone "high up" made a calculated choice of Austin, TX for their first 5G trials. Why? To confuse the epidemiology on purpose. Austin is a place where a TON of people have been fleeing to from California, so the population is harder to pin. Next, Austin has good sunlight. That means those that use the sun or accidentally use the sun will help to mitigate a lot of the 5G tech they are putting in. In other words, it will be very hard to make sense of the data, and also to ALTER the data to show 5G is benign when people first look at Austin to track if 5G looks like a health hazard.

SmartEpidemiologists(TM) need to put on their thinking caps. They should monitor personal behaviors in SmartCities to know if they are actively sunbathing, wearing sunglasses and getting outside for at least part of the day... maybe looking at roofers that are forced to be on buildings in the sun vs. office workers that miss most of the morning sun, while also under 5G. If the roofer end up getting more diseases as well, it will be very, very telling.

Theka and Brent Patrick like this.
  5. Penny

Penny New Member

I think they are trying to pass the cell phone bills amidst all the hoopla of the Trump nominations including the cabinet and supreme court... lots of distractions at the moment -

seanb4 likes this.
  6. Scompy

Scompy Gold

seanb4 likes this.
  7. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

This 5G story and vaccines are going collide.
    Not too long ago, lethal infections were feared in the Western world. Since that time, many countries have undergone a transformation from disease cesspools to much safer, healthier habitats. Starting in the mid-1800s, there was a steady drop in deaths from all infectious diseases, decreasing to relatively minor levels by the early 1900s. The history of that transformation involves famine, poverty, filth, lost cures, eugenicist doctrine, individual freedoms versus state might, protests and arrests over vaccine refusal, and much more. Today, we are told that medical interventions increased our lifespan and single-handedly prevented masses of deaths. But is this really true? Dissolving Illusions details facts and figures from long-overlooked medical journals, books, newspapers, and other sources. Using myth-shattering graphs, this book shows that vaccines, antibiotics, and other medical interventions are not responsible for the increase in lifespan and the decline in mortality from infectious diseases. If the medical profession could systematically misinterpret and ignore key historical information, the question must be asked, “What else is ignored and misinterpreted today?” Perhaps the best reason to know our history is so that the worst parts are never repeated. If you want to educate yourself on both parts of this story you'd be wise to start with Dr. Suzanne Humphries books on the subject. After my own experiences in the healthcare system, (Hepatitis B vaccine we were forced to take in dental and medical school) and thoroughly examining both sides of the vaccination debate, it became clear to me that the issue on this "science" was not ‘settled long ago, and laid to rest’ as most of the medical profession says it is.
    The history of vaccination is more complicated than most people understand. The anti-vaccine movement is HUNDREDS of years old. It heated up in the 1800s, when parents in the UK became fed up with watching their healthy infants and children become ill or die shortly after the smallpox vaccinations (Edward Jenner) or get sick from smallpox anyway. Parents and doctors who refused smallpox vaccines, risked losing their homes, their furniture and their livelihoods if Judges ruled against them.
    The smallpox vaccines were made from pus scraped off of diseased cows’ belly sores, contaminated with disease matter from a variety of animals and in some cases, humans. The smallpox vaccine history is probably not what you think it is.
    Doctors and those administering vaccines are SUPPOSED to obtain “informed consent” before vaccinating. Informed consent is not possible because parents are not given all the information they would require in order to understand the most important issues.
    I DON'T CONSIDER IT MY PLACE TO TELL ANYONE WHETHER TO VACCINATE OR NOT. I NEVER TELL OR ADVISE PEOPLE NOT TO VACCINATE.
    As a physician I believe it is my place to understand as much as I can about vaccine science and history and give people a more complete understanding from which to make their choices. If you are interested in learning more about Dr. Humphries work you can email her too @ drsuzannehumphries@gmail.com. https://amicrowavedplanet.com/a-deadly-cocktail-vaccines-and-electromagnetic-radiation/

8. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

9. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

This is becoming a major problem yet so few people know about it. It's in almost every home, hotel and public building:

10. seanb4

seanb4 New Member

That's unfair , it wasn't what I was saying at all.

I was ignorant on the sheer force behind it (which I find very interesting) and assumed they'd do small trials first. If after a year people complained I hoped they would put a hope to it. I now see how foolish that hope was.

Besides if they did trial it in my city and I and others died, I would hope that at least we would have stopped it from happening elsewhere. I wasn't saying I hope strangers die so I don't have to deal with it, I was saying if they die , I hope it's enough to take notice.

11. WalterNL

WalterNL New Member

But to point out the obvious: everyone in telecom (from mechanic to CEO to shareholders) is going to be affected too, their kids will be affected too, no amount of money can shield anyone from the stressors of modern life they voluntarily endure. (Have you seen Bill Gates? He ages like everyone, 85 billion USD doesn't appear to help.) Those small 5G cell towers will be on every house in their neighborhoods too. I agree that 5G will be implemented with enthusiasm by the telecom sector, but they too will suffer because of it. Whether they can connect their own health issues to technology remains to be seen, but I believe it will become clear. You deny reality for a while, especially when your paycheck depends on it, but not indefinitely.

And besides that, you shouldn't underestimate societal reactions. There is little the people won't destroy when they see their families suffer. You can already see small reactions like parents who violently oppose their kids having to use ipads at school from age 4. That's how it starts. There is no linear 'progress' (or however you want to call 5G), sometimes the system breaks down. So my optimistic take: the people will connect the dots, maybe around 6 or 7G.

seanb4 likes this.
  12. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

But Sean, everyone knows that any health deterioration is all because we're just getting older...

Lahelada, drezy, Optimalbound and 4 others like this.
  13. Scompy

Scompy Gold

I think there are too many people that already know about 5G and health implications in the scientific community. Even my own doctor wanted me to scan their office and know their router's output to put it in a more optimal location for workers. It's already gone mainstream in some newspapers also. Give it another year or two, and it's going to start shaping up as the next 'climate change' sort of thing where you'll get about 25% of the public not believing it, 15% like us raising red-flags and the remaining majority totally apathetic because they believe it has no direct impact on their lives. The goal is obvious...to keep everyone as oblivious as possible for as long as possible. But probably by 2020, it's gonna be the largest issue of the 21st century.

Marbear and seanb4 like this.
  14. Penny

Penny New Member

It's how science is done in this country in a nutshell... and politics actually...

15. Scompy

Scompy Gold

He has the cornet's antenna right up against the phone showing switching from 3G to 4G... assume this is what is happening when actively touching the phone or it is against the brain. Plus, there is no way to know how far away he is from the nearest mobile tower... get farther away (lower bars), expect more RF intensity. 5G is not going to be pretty.

JoeT likes this.
  16. JoeT

JoeT Gold

Last edited: Feb 14, 2017
    Scompy likes this.
  17. prime1

prime1 New Member

Toyota just launched what's about to be released in their cars - 5G wifi and interactive car windows...

18. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Scotty here is some more bad news I found out about and may link to the faked NOAA climate data before Paris: NOAA Next Generation Radar (NEXRAD) Level III Products This dataset consists of Level III weather radar products collected from Next-Generation Radar (NEXRAD) stations located in the contiguous United States, Alaska, Hawaii, U.S. territories and at military base sites. NEXRAD is a network of 160 high-resolution Doppler weather radars operated by the NOAA National Weather Service (NWS), the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), and the U.S. Air Force (USAF). Doppler radars detect atmospheric precipitation and winds, which allow scientists to track and anticipate weather events, such as rain, ice pellets, snow, hail, and tornadoes, as well as some non-weather objects like birds and insects. NEXRAD stations use the Weather Surveillance Radar - 1988, Doppler (WSR-88D) system. This is a 10 cm wavelength (S-Band) radar that operates at a frequency between 2,700 and 3,000 MHz.

RF devices wont be able to measure these windows. This means coastly communities have a new thing to worry about.

seanb4 and Scompy like this.
  19. Scompy

Scompy Gold

Ugh... luckily I just moved away from the coast (Seattle) and I'm inland protected by mountains here in Oregon...this is great info to know. Guessing some high-end devices may be able to measure the frequencies. I wonder if crude sound-devices are the way to go here to hear the RF.

prime1 likes this.
  20. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator