1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Grape Balls of Fire! Could your environment play a role in your relationships?

Discussion in 'The EMF Rx' started by 5G Canary, Aug 4, 2022 at 6:02 PM.

1. 5G Canary

5G Canary Gold

If you live in a bad environment you pretty much live in a microwave. Could living in that microwave be affecting your relationship in ways you never could have thought of? Just thinking out loud aren’t testicles similar to the size of grapes? Isn’t your phone and a Wifi laptop a microwave? And if we sleep next to each other in a bad nnEMF’s environment how do we affect each other?

https://kawarthanow.com/2019/03/14/...nt-university-physicists-research-goes-viral/

Highlights from article...

“When you place two grapes close together in a microwave and heat them, they create a fireball of plasma (one of the four fundamental states of matter, along with solid, liquid, and gas). Plasma is an extremely hot gas of positively charged ions and negatively charged electrons (the Sun is made of plasma).”

“Not only can you create a plasma fireball with two whole grapes touching each other, but you can create the same effect with any spherical objects of the same size that contain water.”

“When two grapes are touching each other, the microwave energy in each is attracted to the other, creating an intense electrical field where the grapes intersect. Sodium and potassium molecules in the skin become ionized, freeing electrons and resulting in plasma.”

Could a bad environment play a role in ionizing potassium?

“While research into this topic may seem trivial at first, it actually has implications for the field of nanophotonics — the study of the behaviour of light on the nanometre scale (one billionth of a metre).”

“We’re hypothesizing maybe you can change antenna design because the grapes are acting as a concentrator for wireless radiation or cellphone radiation — affecting how we design antennas to help act as a signal booster,”

Just because I thought this was also interesting...

Below is a 101 year old scientist explaining his experiments. He coincidentally passed away this July at 103 years old!

Makes you go hmmm...

Matt... I am calling you out but from a place of love. Your eyeballs are safe but what about your other balls? This picture is literally how I destroyed my health. I sat inside on a couch with bright lights, Wifi laptop, iPhone, and iPad working on my online store. Don’t make my mistake... upload_2022-8-4_19-0-44.jpeg

Laudy Cincotta likes this.
  2. In the mid 70s we got our first microwave oven. My mother warned us to never put in an egg as it would explode. Of course I heeded her warning and the next time she left the house I had a cigar box(to protect the oven) with 2 eggs in it cooking on high before she had left the driveway. After 20 minutes on high and no explosions, I took my failed egg bomb to the trash can to hide the evidence. During a last look, an egg exploded, covering me with its flaming molten radioactive yolk. It burned the flesh off of my eyelids and around my eyes. So lucky I did blind myself. So maybe grapes, testes, ovaries, eyes, lymph nodes, heck maybe every cell of our bodies are affected in some way. I think simple videos like this can help start a discussion about emfs having biological effects. There was one I saw with a female doctor who took a blood draw from her own hand and showed how a 900mtz hand held phone had a great instant effect on blood platelets.

5G Canary likes this.
  3. 5G Canary

5G Canary Gold

Now that’s an eggsplosion! I bet your mom was shell shocked when she found you! Lol!

Definitely curious how the two eggs would have affected each other while touching... would the energy in each make them attracted to the other like the grapes, creating an intense electrical field where they intersect. Guessing the shell of an egg would be different then the skin of a grape? Would the sodium and potassium molecules in the shell become ionized, freeing electrons and resulting in plasma? Which comes back to... Could a bad environment play a role in ionizing potassium?

You probably would love this guy... and yes he did explode the egg at the end! It was eggselent!

Marko Pollo likes this.