1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Granpa John's Optimal Journal

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by John Schumacher, Jul 18, 2019.

1. My Optimal Journal (subject) – Hypertension a nutraceutical approach: Diuretics: Vitamin B6, taurine, and magnesium are quite inexpensive and work well together. Central alpha agonists: Among the best are taurine and vitamin B6, followed by potassium. Direct vasodilators: Omega-3 fatty acids, magnesium, and co-enzyme Q10 (CoQ10). CCBs: Among those with optimal activity are alpha-lipoic acid, magnesium, and omega-3s (eicosapentaenoic acid and docosahexaenoic acid). ACEIs: Among the best natural compounds that have been studied is dried bonito fish, part of the tuna/mackerel family. Pycnogenol, omega-3s, and hydrolyzed whey protein (which can also help with glutathione levels).

I have tracked these against my blood pressure over the past 10 years. They have made no improvement to my hypertension.

2. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Thanks

Wonder why this way of looking at sunlight energy is not addressed by @Jack Kruse (in a very direct way).
    Compare in two columns.
    A- direct sunlight energy coming in real-time to Earth and hitting human body
    B- energy stored (during millennia) being released at a very high rate inside human body, (thousands if not millions, times more than that in column A).

Last edited: Sep 25, 2019
    John Schumacher likes this.
  3. Good question - It's mine as well. The "value" of each set of sun's light (morning, afternoon and evening) is comprised of blends of wave forms at different latitudes throughout the seasonal change. This "value" seems so much more than information. Does the flower only "see" information or does its' sustenance comes from a quantum (particle, photon, wave form) from seed to stem/leaf to flower to seed, birthed from soil and water?

Phosphene likes this.
  4. Picking up the thread reply to @JanSz note:
    I have doubts about your sunlight practices.
    Your circadian rhythm (the one point that you checked) is totally out of range.

I understand that it is hard to believe. My sunrise practice has been as follows for most of fifty years: Wherever I happen to live, visit or just happen to be, I get outside before sunrise to an unobstructed location for best viewing. I typically spend a minimum of 20 minutes to an hour exposing as must skin as legally possible (depending on location) as well as my eyes towards our beautiful glowing ball, sometimes there are clouds; but I know it's there. From my journal, I go into a little detail as to how all this got started. I appreciate Dr. Jack Kruse's affirmation of this practice.

I can start planning for your recommended tests.
    Looking Forward...
    John

5. JanSz

JanSz Gold

6. @JanSz during the same time of the previous tests (same blood draw), same day urine for DUTCH, I had also gotten my general serum lab.
    Note: This is not metabolites, which where the real problems are revealed.
    Also -> Thank you, Thank you for your time!
    upload_2019-10-23_14-31-56.png
    upload_2019-10-23_14-32-53.png
    upload_2019-10-23_14-33-29.png

Last edited: Oct 23, 2019
    Christine_L likes this.
  7. These are good brands. I currently use Pure Encapsulations versions of these products. I have taken (6S)-5-Methyltetrahydrofolic acid for many years. I prefer a liposomal formula, so when my supply of Pregnenolone is used up, I will switch to the brand you listed above.
    My current dosage is pregnenolone 60 mg twice daily & DHEA 50 mg twice daily and Methyltetrahydrofolic acid 1240 mcg once daily.

8. JanSz

JanSz Gold

1240mcg=1.24mg
    a far cry from 15mg if what you are using is what you need
    That is the most important item of the three.
    Personally I do not care much for advertised brands, more important is to test and verify that they actually work.

upload_2019-10-24_8-56-55.png

upload_2019-10-24_8-59-19.png

upload_2019-10-24_8-53-8.png

Last edited: Oct 24, 2019
  9. JanSz

JanSz Gold

10. Making the switch now!
    I placing my order today.
    Thank you

JanSz likes this.
  11. My thoughts on -

The Effect of Sunlight Exposure on the Human Intestinal Microbiome
    Does sunlight exposure affect the human intestinal microbiome? Along with the advances of modern life has come a much higher prevalence of inflammatory and autoimmune diseases as well as wildly reduced species and variation in intestinal microbes. So far the causes of this rise in disease and reduction in healthy gut microbe ratios are unclear, but there are many speculations into associated risk factors. Here we will review literature connecting sunlight and other spectrum light exposures to gut health and various photobiomic therapeutic remediations.

General Information on Gut Microbe Variability
    The natural human gut microbiome has always cycled with the seasons, but modern life has intercepted this process. This is made apparent in a study of the gut microbial communities of the Hadza hunter-gatherers of Tanzania compared with that of people in modern urban communities. (Smits et al., 2017) The study focuses on food consumption as the primary modulator of gut microbes, but further studies will explore the gut’s relationship to sunlight. The Hadza consume only food from their wild environment, relying exclusively on the seasonal availability of food. This leads to the near disappearance and the reemergence of some bacterial taxa during each season. Fecal samples from 188 Hadza individuals were collected over the course of a year across two primary seasons, wet and dry, and 5 sub-seasons, and their bacterial colonies analyzed. Later, this was compared to 18 populations of modernized individuals. Findings show that the cyclic disappearance of taxa during the wet season in the Hadza is similar to the much less volatile or diverse gut biomes of urban communities. In addition, several microbes which are common in the Hadza are rare to nonexistent in the modern gut which is also high in a mucin-degrading bacteria that does not exist in the Hadza.

Photobiomodulation (PBM) refers to the use of light in the stimulation of tissue to reduce inflammation and pain. A review of studies on PBM, utilizing primarily low levels of visible and near infrared (NIR) light, has been able to connect this use of light to its specific effects on the gut microbiome in a method called “photobiomics.” (Liebert et al., 2019) Studies in mice have shown effectiveness of consistent NIR treatment in increasing prevalence of bacteria which are markers of a healthy gut and reducing bacteria which suggest dysfunctional gut health. Preliminary work out of the same lab shows promising results in the human gut microbiome as well. Treatment with PBM is associated with increases in a number of beneficial bacterias and decreases in the ratio between Firmicutes and Bacteroidetes which indicates improvement in gut health. Coupled with other bacterial flora supporting methods, PBM may be another method of healing the gut.

Mammalian bodies are highly attuned to light cycling in our environments, with the circadian rhythm being a method by which bodies are able to create an autonomous internal clock. While a variety of opsins have been identified for the control of circadian rhythms in mammals, a recent review has recognized a new type of opsin in mammalian neural cells which has been dubbed neuropsin. (Brown, 2016) Even in mice without rods, cones, or melanopsin, which are the typical photoreceptors thought to regulate circadian rhythm, the neuropsin in neural cells show indirect control of the retinal clock. An earlier study showed that neuropsin, which is expressed predominantly in various mammalian neuronal tissue, spinal cord, eye, and brain, responds to UV light to activate the heterotrimeric G protein Gi, suggesting a Gi-signalling pathway mediated by UV light in mammalian tissue. In humans and mice, neuropsin is shown to absorb light with peak efficiency in the UV ranges and is the first opsin of its kind to show this UV photoreceptive capability. (Kojima et al., 2011) A direct photic circadian entrainment has been demonstrated in mice whose other opsin genes are dysfunctional wherein the skin-clock of neuropsin synchronizes to the light-dark cycle. (Buhr et al., 2019) These studies show a method by which the skin is able to “see” light and send this information to the hypothalamus and may be worth considering as a link to other processes by which our skin regulates internal health.

Pathology and Therapeutic Intervention Using Sunlight Exposure and Vitamin D3
    UVB light is absorbed by 7-dehydrocholesterol in the skin, consequently transforming into previtamin D3 which must be converted into Vitamin D3 in a separate process. This is the method by which most individuals reach their requirement for Vitamin D. However, many people are not achieving adequate levels of vitamin D in our modern lives. Vitamin D3 insufficiency has been shown in many studies to be correlated with gut dysfunction which is by extension related to various autoimmune diseases and other poor health outcomes. It has been recommended to pursue reasonable sunlight exposure and/or Vitamin D3 supplementation for a variety of issues, from bone health, to cancer, to cardiovascular disease. (Holick, 2004) In a study focusing on seasonality of disease, Crohn’s disease, ulcerative colitis, and inflammatory bowel disease were shown to increase in severity during the winter and spring months correlating with a reduction in Vitamin D3 levels. (Janssen et al., 2019) Supplemental Vitamin D3 appeared to be adequate in reducing disease symptoms, though in their study it was unclear whether D3 was a contributing factor, or symptom of the diseases discussed.

Many more studies are connecting improved health outcomes not just to Vitamin D3 levels, but also to sunlight exposure in general. A geographical study in France correlated low sunlight exposure to increased relative risk for Crohn’s disease symptoms. (Nerich et al., 2011) A study from Italy compared individuals with irritable bowel disease and their relative light exposures and found that patients with Crohn’s disease were more likely to have lower sunlight exposure than ulcerative colitis patients, and both were significantly more likely to have less sunlight exposure than control. (Vernia et al., 2017) Sunlight exposure is not often considered as a risk factor for disease in sunny locations like Italy and this study highlights the need for intentional sunlight exposure for the reduction of disease symptoms regardless of location.

Ultraviolet Irradiation Modulates Intestinal Microbiotic Variability
    Sunlight exposure in narrow band UVB is positively correlated with modulation in intestinal microbiotic variability and negatively correlated with Vitamin D3 supplementation in a study from Frontiers in Microbiology. (Bosman et al., 2019) A clinical pilot study was conducted using 21 healthy female cohorts on the effect of narrow band UVB on the modulation of the intestinal microbiome in relation to vitamin D3 supplementation. The group who took supplemental vitamin D3 showed an expected increase in serum vitamin D3 levels within a week of three applications of UVB, but showed no change in gut microbiota. The non-supplementers showed the same increase in serum D3 levels in response to the UVB treatment, but additionally showed a significant change in alpha and beta bacterial diversity in the intestinal microbiome. This suggests the existence of a skin-gut axis which wants further study to recognize the implications for improved intestinal health. It is curious that this gut microbiome modulation is only seen with vitamin D3 serum insufficiency and appears to shut down when sufficiency is reached. Other studies have related vitamin D3 deficiency to microbial dysbiosis and, along with this study, highlight the importance of maintaining vitamin D3 sufficiency for gut microbial health and consequently any number of the diseases which have been associated with gut microbiome health in past studies. Based on this study, previous explorations looking at variable food consumption and gut microbial modulation seasonally, may not be the only factor of seasonal modulation. This study was able to show that UVB exposure can modulate the intestinal microbiome rapidly, with no dietary changes, which could relate to sunlight exposures and Vitamin D3 levels seasonally.

While this was the first study of its kind to show regulation of the human gut microbiome by ultraviolet radiation, a similar, but Vitamin D3 independent, effect has previously been shown in mice. (Ghaly et al., 2018) Three different Vitamin D3 containing diets were fed to mice and half of the mice in each group were exposed to UVR. This irradiation showed significant modulation of beta diversity in the gut microbiome, independent of Vitamin D3 levels. This suggests an anti-inflammatory effect of ultraviolet radiation through the modulation of the fecal microbiome. With recognized effects from previous studies of Vitamin D3 on the gut microbiome, it is noted that there are distinctly different effects on the gut between supplementation and sunlight exposure in both healthy individuals and those with gut dysfunction.

Conclusion

Immunoregulation can be stimulated in skin by the application of ultraviolet radiation beyond the location of irradiation. (Ghaly et al., 2020) In both human and mouse studies, vitamin D dependent mechanisms and a potential independent mechanism for gut microbiome modulation are recognized through exposure to UVR. Research into the effects of UVR on human gut microbiome regulation is still in its infancy and more research is needed to determine potential applications of the mouse model to humans and more studies with a larger and more diverse sample must be performed to determine the consistent and broad application of the human study. With new studies coming out, it will be important to determine whether sunlight exposure functions exclusively through the mechanism of vitamin D3 in humans or additionally through an independent pathway that will require UVR for gut modulation.

Speculation on the mechanism of action by which light affects the intestinal microbiome is underway, though the subject is fairly new. A number of chromophores are being investigated in mammalian cells, including cytochrome c oxidase, opsins, and flavoproteins. It is still unknown which cells, or combination of cells, actually absorb the light. Other studies have investigated the anti-inflammatory response to light in macrophage phenotype which in turn can affect gut microbiota. (Liebert et al., 2019) In the case of D3 regulation of gut microbiota, the functional Vitamin D3 metabolite may affect intestinal epithelial cells or other gut lining cells. UV-irradiation shows reduced inflammation of the gut wall and circulatory system in mice separate from Vitamin D levels, which may function through solubility of skin cell products and the drainage of lymph nodes. (Ghaly et al., 2020) Evaluating opsins, in particular the neuropsin which resides in the skin, may be a valuable next avenue of study to determine what communication occurs between the gut microbiome, the nervous system, and the skin's external environment.

Footnote: A difficult limitation of the study of sunlight is finding good controls without losing the natural sunlight that we want to study. Almost all studies use artificial light to replicate the desired frequencies, but this, in and of itself, may be removing some of the other potential effects from full spectrum natural light. For example, when warm, full sunlight touches the skin, there is an immediate calming response which has not been replicated with artificial light. This immediate response may infer a neuropsin pathway.

Works Cited

Bosman, E.S., Albert, A.Y., Lui, H., Dutz, J.P., & Vallance, B.A. (2019). Skin Exposure to Narrow Band Ultraviolet (UVB) Light Modulates the Human Intestinal Microbiome. Frontiers in Microbiology 10, 2410. https://www.frontiersin.org/article/10.3389/fmicb.2019.02410

Brown, T.M., (2016). Using light to tell the time of day: sensory coding in the mammalian circadian visual network. Journal of Experimental Biology 219, 1779-1792. https://jeb.biologists.org/content/jexbio/219/12/1779.full.pdf

Buhr, E.D., Vemaraju, S., Diaz, N., Lang, R.A., & Van Gelder, R.N. (2019). Neuropsin (OPN5) Mediates Local Light-Dependent Induction of Circadian Clock Genes and Circadian Photoentrainment in Exposed Murine Skin. Current Biology 29(20), 3478-3487. https://www.cell.com/current-biology/pdf/S0960-9822(19)31113-3.pdf#

Ghaly, S., Kaakoush, N. O., Lloyd, F., Gordon, L., Forest, C., Lawrance, I. C., & Hart, P. H. (2018). Ultraviolet Irradiation of Skin Alters the Faecal Microbiome Independently of Vitamin D in Mice. Nutrients 10(8), 1069. https://doi.org/10.3390/nu10081069

Ghaly, S., Kaakoush, N.O., & Hart, P.H. (2020). Effects of UVR exposure on the gut microbiota of mice and humans. Photochemical & Photobiological Sciences, 19, 20-28. https://pubs.rsc.org/en/content/pdf/article/2020/pp/c9pp00443b

Holick, M.F., (2004). Sunlight and vitamin D for bone health and prevention of autoimmune diseases, cancers, and cardiovascular disease. The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition 80(6), 1678S–1688S. https://doi.org/10.1093/ajcn/80.6.1678S

Janssen, C. E., Globig, A. M., Busse Grawitz, A., Bettinger, D., & Hasselblatt, P. (2019). Seasonal variability of vitamin D status in patients with inflammatory bowel disease - A retrospective cohort study. PLoS ONE 14(5), e0217238. https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0217238

Kojima D., Mori, S., Torii M., Wada A., Morishita R., & Fukada Y. (2011). UV-Sensitive Photoreceptor Protein OPN5 in Humans and Mice. PLoS ONE 6(10): e26388. https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0026388

Liebert, A., Bicknell, B., Johnstone, D.M., Gordon, L.C., et al. (2019). Photobiomics: Can Light, Including Photobiomodulation, Alter the Microbiome?. Photobiomodulation, Photomedicine, and Laser Surgery 37(11), 681–693. https://www.liebertpub.com/doi/pdfplus/10.1089/photob.2019.4628

Nerich, V., Jantchou, P., Boutron‐Ruault, M.C., Monnet, E., et al. (2011). Low exposure to sunlight is a risk factor for Crohn’s disease. Alimentary Pharmacology and Therapeutics, 33(8), 940-945. https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1111/j.1365-2036.2011.04601.x

Smits, S.A., Leach, J., Sonnenburg, E.D., Gonzalez C.G., Lichtman, J.S., Reid, G., et al. (2017). Seasonal Cycling in the Gut Microbiome of the Hadza Hunter-Gatherers of Tanzania. American Association for the Advancement of Science 357, 802-806. science.sciencemag.org/content/357/6353/802

Vernia, P., Burrelli Scotti, G., Giudici, A.D., Chiappini, A., et al. (2017). Inadequate sunlight exposure in patients with inflammatory bowel disease. Journal of Digestive Diseases, 19(1), 8-14. https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1111/1751-2980.12567

Marko Pollo likes this.
  12. Electron spin is electrically charged, produces magnetism.

Quantum physicist do not understand:

· Electron asymmetry or imbalance allows for “charge separation”, creates discharge potential in the universe.

Why – because they are caught in century old believes which have taken them into imaginary mathematical models for explanation.

For review, let’s look at electrons:

Valence electrons are those that makeup all atoms and are equal to the number of protons of the atom’s nucleus thus creating neutrality of charge of atoms and molecules unless static electricity is created on the object.

Free electrons are those loosely held by their respective atoms and roam freely to create current in conductive materials or static electricity from loosened electrons such as those that are mechanically rubbed away from the surfaces of dust and water vapor particles in clouds to cause lightening.

Plasma electrons are found in the dark glow, normal glow and arcing plasmas found in stars, the solar wind, nova or supernova remnants, planetary auroras, lightning and in man-made devices that create arc welding and other plasma technologies.

Gravity electrons are the excess electrons created during the creation of primordial matter. This excess causes the asymmetry between electrons and protons that in turn creates gravity. The excess electrons acting together produce a force field around each separate conglomeration of matter in seeking more protons to achieve their destined or natural parity.

The transformation of a proton to a neutron inside any nuclei is possible through electron capture:

p+ + e- → n0 + ve

“Charge separation”: If 10% or more electrons than protons exist, then “charge separation” is a very real possibility. This “charge separation” can easily address the mysteries that cause bolts of lightning, balls of lightning, arc blasts between celestial bodies that cause enigmatic scarring on planetary and satellite surfaces and galactic Birkland currents feeding the Sun’s and other stars’ energy supply.

13. JanSz

JanSz Gold

do not step on a butterfly

14. A butterfly in space ?
    [​IMG]
    When the current density increases enough to push the plasma in current to “glow mode”, a butterfly or hourglass shape will exhibit charge separation, producing a shine in visible light – photon release.

15. JanSz

JanSz Gold

16. Stellar nucleosynthesis occurs daily right before our eyes, within the various magnetospheres of our sun. Our sun accepts and exchanges electrons with our Milky Way galaxy. We (our sun’s heliosphere & planets) are like a pearl on a neckless of filamentary spiraling (self-organizing) electromagnetic currents. The discharge of these currents off our sun produces not just protons but heavy elements.
    https://www.safireproject.com/
    upload_2020-6-23_16-57-4.png

JanSz likes this.
  17. UVC light converts Tryptophan into Melatonin. UVC light is created between your subcutaneous fat and your derma (skin) where the deuterium in your blood plasma arcs UVC light.

Why?

Our blood plasma is a magnetohydrodynamic fluid. One reason for this - is in the O2 it carries. The idea comes from two ideas: Molecular Orbital Theory and Valence Shell Electron Pair Repulsion theory (VSEPR). Specifically, O2 has two unpaired valence electrons which makes it paramagnetizable.

Paramagnetism refers to the magnetic state of an atom with one or more unpaired electrons. The unpaired electrons are attracted by a magnetic field due to the electrons' magnetic dipole moments. Hund's Rule states that electrons must occupy every orbital singly before any orbital is doubly occupied. This may leave the atom with many unpaired electrons. Because unpaired electrons can spin in either direction, they display magnetic moments in any direction. This capability allows paramagnetic atoms to be attracted to magnetic fields. Diatomic oxygen, O2 is a good example of paramagnetism.

During our sun’s UV stimulus, our cells get “charged up”. One example is when UV light leads to positive electrification of H+ in deuterium rich hydrogen in blood plasma which is directly proportional to the positive charge from UV light. This positively charged plasma moves in the direction towards the light source, which is defined by the Pointing Vector. Charge separation determines electric dipole moment. Dipole vector moves from negative charge towards positive potential.

The increased positive electron potential attaches to deuterium rich hydrogen molecules in the blood plasma. Once a threshold of potential charge differential is reached, electron charge separation from the deuterium rich hydrogen is released in the form of UVC discharge.

The reason for the UVC laser effect is as follows: the Pointing Vector moves “up” from blood vessel into subcutaneous fat. As the positive electron charge increases, the dipole molecules in the blood plasma self organizes into a helix which rotates counterclockwise. This occurs because positive vector movement spins magnetic flux to the left. This electric charge accelerates because there is a negative feedback loop coming from “underneath”; negative charged ions spin "up" into the helix clockwise. This occurs because negatively vector movement spins magnetic flux to the right. When enough molecules electrically organize, a magnetic coherent structure called a plasmoid is formed. This electromagnetic plasmoid has the paramagnetism properties of Molecular Orbital Theory and Valence Shell Electron Pair Repulsion theory. Think of it as a chain of dipolar molecules linked magnetically in a helix latter building up electrical potential. Once this plasmoid has reached a significant enough charge, a laser beam of photons will discharge diagonally out from the plasmoid. These photons will be on the UVC waveform/frequency, because the discharge will have come from the deuterium charged molecules.

Grandpa John

Reference: Yuri Pivovarenko. ±Water: Demonstration of Water Properties, Depending on its Electrical Potential. World Journal of Applied Physics. Vol. 3, No. 1, 2018, pp. 13-18. doi: 10.11648/j.wjap.20180301.

upload_2020-7-15_15-27-40.png

Last edited: Aug 7, 2020 at 5:36 PM
  18. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Wonder if this will lead to energy abundance.
    https://aureon.ca/opportunity

upload_2020-7-15_19-6-24.png