1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Granpa John's Optimal Journal

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by John Schumacher, Jul 18, 2019.

1. My Optimal Journal (subject) – Hypertension a nutraceutical approach: Diuretics: Vitamin B6, taurine, and magnesium are quite inexpensive and work well together. Central alpha agonists: Among the best are taurine and vitamin B6, followed by potassium. Direct vasodilators: Omega-3 fatty acids, magnesium, and co-enzyme Q10 (CoQ10). CCBs: Among those with optimal activity are alpha-lipoic acid, magnesium, and omega-3s (eicosapentaenoic acid and docosahexaenoic acid). ACEIs: Among the best natural compounds that have been studied is dried bonito fish, part of the tuna/mackerel family. Pycnogenol, omega-3s, and hydrolyzed whey protein (which can also help with glutathione levels).

I have tracked these against my blood pressure over the past 10 years. They have made no improvement to my hypertension.

2. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Thanks

Wonder why this way of looking at sunlight energy is not addressed by @Jack Kruse (in a very direct way).
    Compare in two columns.
    A- direct sunlight energy coming in real-time to Earth and hitting human body
    B- energy stored (during millennia) being released at a very high rate inside human body, (thousands if not millions, times more than that in column A).

Last edited: Sep 25, 2019
    John Schumacher likes this.
  3. Good question - It's mine as well. The "value" of each set of sun's light (morning, afternoon and evening) is comprised of blends of wave forms at different latitudes throughout the seasonal change. This "value" seems so much more than information. Does the flower only "see" information or does its' sustenance comes from a quantum (particle, photon, wave form) from seed to stem/leaf to flower to seed, birthed from soil and water?

Phosphene likes this.
  4. Picking up the thread reply to @JanSz note:
    I have doubts about your sunlight practices.
    Your circadian rhythm (the one point that you checked) is totally out of range.

I understand that it is hard to believe. My sunrise practice has been as follows for most of fifty years: Wherever I happen to live, visit or just happen to be, I get outside before sunrise to an unobstructed location for best viewing. I typically spend a minimum of 20 minutes to an hour exposing as must skin as legally possible (depending on location) as well as my eyes towards our beautiful glowing ball, sometimes there are clouds; but I know it's there. From my journal, I go into a little detail as to how all this got started. I appreciate Dr. Jack Kruse's affirmation of this practice.

I can start planning for your recommended tests.
    Looking Forward...
    John

5. JanSz

JanSz Gold

6. @JanSz during the same time of the previous tests (same blood draw), same day urine for DUTCH, I had also gotten my general serum lab.
    Note: This is not metabolites, which where the real problems are revealed.
    Also -> Thank you, Thank you for your time!
    upload_2019-10-23_14-31-56.png
    upload_2019-10-23_14-32-53.png
    upload_2019-10-23_14-33-29.png

Last edited: Oct 23, 2019
    Christine_L likes this.
  7. These are good brands. I currently use Pure Encapsulations versions of these products. I have taken (6S)-5-Methyltetrahydrofolic acid for many years. I prefer a liposomal formula, so when my supply of Pregnenolone is used up, I will switch to the brand you listed above.
    My current dosage is pregnenolone 60 mg twice daily & DHEA 50 mg twice daily and Methyltetrahydrofolic acid 1240 mcg once daily.

8. JanSz

JanSz Gold

1240mcg=1.24mg
    a far cry from 15mg if what you are using is what you need
    That is the most important item of the three.
    Personally I do not care much for advertised brands, more important is to test and verify that they actually work.

upload_2019-10-24_8-56-55.png

upload_2019-10-24_8-59-19.png

upload_2019-10-24_8-53-8.png

Last edited: Oct 24, 2019
    John Schumacher likes this.
  9. JanSz

JanSz Gold

10. Making the switch now!
    I placing my order today.
    Thank you

JanSz likes this.