1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Grandma Joyfun's Optimal Journal 2018

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Joyfun, Jun 15, 2018.

1. Joyfun

Joyfun Intuitively curious

My optimal life actually began when I discovered Dr. Kruse in March 2016. That's when my Health WINS began and actually continues since I joined JackKruse.com May 7, 2018.
    I am 74.
    Height: 5" 4"
    Weight: 58.9 kg (129.8 lbs) in April 2017, down to 54.4 kg (119.49 lbs) July 23, 2017
    Present weight: 116.4 lbs I have not cut down on food, but eat more than 2 years ago because I do not want to lose more weight.
    I was not trying to lose weight. It happened of its own when I finally realized I needed to have my feet grounded at the same time I ate my breakfast or lunch in the full sun.
    At first I sat bare footed in the public courtyard of our apartments. Now, all my shoes are grounded.
    The skin on my face is very good with very little wrinkles. One lady in my study group thought I was 30 years younger than I am, (what a sweetheart!) I also have used red light therapy for about 7 years before I discovered the healing power of the sun.
    When I came to Israel in 2013, it was from a nnEMF hell hole at my daughter's house in Colorado. There were 3 computers and cell phones without f.flux or blue blocking screens, mobile phone, compact spiral lights all over the house except my bedroom and bathroom which I installed full spectrum bulbs in 2010 (some consolation, not, as I was not just in my room).
    The summer of 2014 when we had the bomb sirens in Jerusalem, I woke up with shingles down the left side of my spine. I thought I was bit by bugs. I used my red LED light (660nm) on it daily with results in 30 days. I read that shingles gives warning signals long before the skin eruptions.
    In 2015, recurring pain in legs and butt from sciatica occurred. I only knew to use my red LED at the time and my earthing pad I discovered about 2011.
    Since 2010, I knew the value of drinking water without fluoride and ordered a Berkey filter with additional fluoride filters. So, I have been drinking water with no fluoride since 2010.
    I basically had the water and magnetism correct, but did not know about the sun aspect to the equation.
    I only wore sunglasses for a couple of months in Israel. Before that time I rarely, if ever, wore sunglasses as I did not have a need for them. I only wore my glasses for driving. And since 2013, there was never a need to wear any glasses.
    Also, I have not worn makeup or nail polish since I was about 30.
    Got to run now to make my lunch and be outside for 30 minutes, grounded, enjoying the sun, delicious food, and life.

Last edited: Jun 15, 2018
    m. Ann Chapman, Sue-UK and Sheddie like this.
  2. Joyfun

I began watching the sunsets June 8. I am outside in the parking area behind the apartments. Nothing matters to me at this time of day, 6:30pm to 7pm, just the sun and me. I see how easy it is to do, but it took me a couple of years to start. I do meditation before going outside and the whole experience is a peaceful way to close down the day. It took several days, but it added another hour to my sleeping time even though I am awake at 5am. So, this makes it 5 times that I schedule to be out in the sun, not counting the other daily activities when I am outside walking to them.
    I was watching the Nick Pineault interview today, https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=14&v=k-kt3_oQ8ns
    and hope it is still OK to wear my grounding shoes in my little town as most likely there are no metal pipes under the sidewalks or streets. Electric lines are on poles. Maybe It is OK as there is no 5G. :):confused:o_O

Phosphene likes this.
  3. Joyfun

I'm in the process of watching
    I started washing my face in un-fluoridated water about a week ago, and thought it would be a good idea to only use un-fluoridated water when I brush my teeth instead of sink water.
    It seemed like a good idea to tan the inside of my arms with palms up in the sun. What is nature's purpose of not letting the palms and the palm side of fingers to tan; also same for bottom of feet? Could it have something to do with the healing ability of the hands as healers use them?

Phosphene likes this.
  4. Joyfun

Being outside from 6:30pm to 7pm has been a good time to wind down the day. Yesterday, I held my palms up on my lap to get the light from setting sun. I can feel the energy in my palms. The sun really sets much later, but the area is too low with high buildings in the distance which blocks the view.
    For more than a week, I have been pondering the effects of light on palms and bottom of feet. For a day or two, I have been putting my palms up to the sun. This morning at 7:15am with palms up on my lap, it came to me to put my hands up in front of me facing the sun in the shape of a triangle with the sun in the middle.
    164210740.jpg
    The outcome was unexpected as I could look at the sun directly which was a small white circle surrounded by translucent red. Moving the palms to different distances provided a clear image.
    Maybe tomorrow, I'll try making a circle with my palms and look through that.

Phosphene and Jenelle like this.
  5. Jenelle

Jenelle Evolving

@Joyfun I was thinking of you yesterday while I was pointing out to my son how very white my palms & soles are under the black lights in our kitchen. The entire rest of my body appears very dark. I hadn't really thought about it before. We had a good discussion ~ thanks for the inspiration. :)

Phosphene and Joyfun like this.
  6. Phosphene

Phosphene Gold (finally)

You might be aware already but that symbolic hand gesture is the Triangle Mudra. I don’t know much about mudras (yet another rabbit hole) but I think this one represents the unity of three things, through the equilateral triangle that is formed. Maybe in this case light, water, and magnetism? :glasses:

Joyfun likes this.
  7. Joyfun

Hi @Phosphene,
    Thank you for sending that information on the Triangle Mudra. I googled it: images triangle mudra
    I did not know about it.
    That hand pose is very primal. I tried the same hand pose at 9:00am when I was outside for breakfast. The view in my palm window to the sun was very different at that hour as the kelvin was higher for the sun light. :):):)

Cheryl., m. Ann Chapman and Phosphene like this.
  8. drezy

drezy Gold

That's pretty cool.

In an effort to fend off colon cancer I often aim my butt to the morning or evening sun.

The outcome is nowhere as cool as yours because when I look back all I usually see is a brightly lit hairy butt.

Jill A. and Phosphene like this.
  9. Good morning! I have been contemplating hands, feet, and all other places the sun don’t shine. I think to optimize our potential as collectors of solar energy, we need to expose all parts of our skin and thus sub q cells and organs to penetrating full spectrum light.
    I have been watching animals throughout the day and it appears that they all get sun to their entire bodies every day. In watching sheep, it is obvious that when they turn away from the sun, they are aiming junk directly at the sun. At the same time, they get reflective sunlight on the bottom shady part of their bodies. They will often select shade in noon day sun.
    In plants, because they cannot move, they must endure this intense light. The plant is operating beyond its full photosynthetic capacity, especially the upper canopy of leaves. I think most plants do better with some mid day summer shade as long as they are getting morning and afternoon sun.
    So anyway, to optimize absorption of the sun’s quantum goodness, I have moved my gravity board from its dark corner to a place where I can orient it towards the sun, even when it is cloudy. It feels great to me!
    As a new mitocondriac coming with a history of modesty and misinformation about sun exposure, I am grateful to be shining those glorious rays on all that was kept in the darkness. I am also super grateful that I found Dr Kruse and all you like minded truth seekers! And so glad the legs of the stool are all easy and enjoyable: hydration, sleep, and sun.

Phosphene likes this.
  10. Joyfun

I don't know if I like my new weight or not. This morning my precise scale read 115.8 lbs. I am not trying to lose weight and make sure I get enough to eat as I do not like being hungry. My scale usually says ll6.4 or 117.2 lbs. Actually, I think it says what it wants. I never wanted to be a skinny old lady, but actually, whatever I am doing I am grateful that with all the sun I get, my skin is not like a wrinkled prune and I look OK.
    I dumped 1/2 of the clothes in my closet and kept all the white clothes about a week ago. They look very nice next to my tanned skin and white hair. No older ladies in my little town dare to dress like me.
    Actually, I am surprised that most ladies, babies, and children here look so white and pasty. :eek:

Phosphene and Jenelle like this.
  11. m. Ann Chapman

m. Ann Chapman New Member

In your story you wrote “In 2015, recurring pain in legs and butt from sciatica occurred. I only knew to use my red LED at the time and my earthing pad I discovered about 2011” I have had sciatica pain since the birth of my daughter in 83. It comes and goes, however the last 3 years, the neuropathy in my left foot has increased. Just to put this out there,I’m not diabetic.

How did the red light help you and what earthing pad did you use?

For the past 6 years - I currently sleep on a magnetico sleep pad and saw no improvement. After reading a lot of post regarding the magnetico pad, my demise regarding the pad could be coming from the thickness of my mattress. Not sure, just a thought.

Joyfun likes this.
  12. Joyfun

@m. Ann Chapman
    Hi Ann,
    The first time I used the red LED light maybe 7 years ago, the sciatic pain stopped in a week, came back a month later for a couple of days so I used the red LED light, again. It happened a 3rd time about a month later, but this time it was gone until I had pain in 2014 or so. But that is before I discovered Dr. Kruse and learned about light, water, and magnetism. I am OK now.
    I use a $6 red LED grow light from Aliexpress. I never used IR LED. Here is the site on Aliexpress: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/2W-...535.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.25ad4c4dGDpTPK
    I use the 7 watt size. It does have a few blue LED lights in it.
    I can not recommend an earthing pad for you if you live in the states or any country where the grounding hole is connected to the grid. Here in Israel, the grounding hole is connected to the ground outside by a wire not to any grid.
    Is your magnetico sleep pad under your mattress or on top of your mattress? Does it belong on the top of the mattress? I used to sleep on a magnetic pad on top of my mattress in the middle 1990's.

You say for the past 6 years you slept on the magnetico sleep pad, but were you also doing what Dr. Kruse teaches during those past 6 years and saw no improvement?
    It's a 3 legged stool, not a one legged stool.
    2018June25 3leggedstool.jpg

13. m. Ann Chapman

Thanks for the feedback! The magnetic pad is for underneath the cooling mattress of 14 inches, I’m always up early and love to be outside, unfortunately not as much as I would like. I leave for work around 5:30 am, take a 15 min break between 7:30 and 9 to get morning sun and a break from a windowless room. Durning the day I’ll take two more sun and air breaks, follow up with the late afternoon sun. As for going barefoot; have always loved walking in the grass barefooted since I was a kid living in FL, so no issues there. Started using a Berkey in Jan 2016 and use it for everything now except brushing teeth. DH has a G8 Red LED, so I’ll implement this activity also. I’ll start for 15 minutes a day and build up to 30. Not sure what your time period was; please elaborate.

Joyfun likes this.
  14. Joyfun

Hi Ann,
    In your work space, is it lit from overhead florescent bulbs or just as worse compact spiral or white LED bulbs. If so, get them removed and buy yourself a lamp that can hold 60 watt incandescent bulbs. Use enough to give you the light you need.
    As for the Magnetico, you will need more information from Dr. Kruse or someone who actually knows if that will be OK when 5G comes to your neighborhood.

I looked for the G8 Red LED bulb you use, but is it possible to send a picture of it that you find online? It needs to have the actual bulbs and not flat chips for healing. What is the Watts of the bulb you use. My 7 Watt bulb heals fine. I only need to have it shine over any spot about 2 to 3 minutes. My bulb does not get hot, so I can have it directly on the skin or 3 to 4 inches away for larger coverage. You can hold yours about 1 inch away from the skin if the bulb is hot. You might get the results you need with 2 minutes per spot. However, use your instincts for the time you need.
    I read somewhere that the cells will take in only the light they need, but that might be old information. I also read that using the red LED light therapy longer than needed each session is OK. Using Cold Laser Therapy too long on a spot can make the spot worse. That is why I stopped using my Cold Laser device.
    Do you have the white
    fluoride filters on your Berkey as well as the 2 black filters? If not, you better order 2 fluoride filters. I started using the fluoride free Berkey water for brushing my teeth about a month ago. That only took me 75 years to figure out! Why would you want fluoride in your mouth?
    During your breaks at work, be sure to take at least one shoe off to be grounded at the same time you are in the sun. At least you are in the sun early enough to set your eye clock as it only takes about 3 or 4 minutes to set.:)

Cheryl. likes this.
  15. m. Ann Chapman

Good morning Joyfun,

The G8 Red LED is a 90 watt flowering booster from Amazon and appears to be round clear lights. upload_2018-8-5_9-40-46.jpeg .
    Good to know less is more when using.

As for Berkey, yes to all filters. I was a skeptic at first that you could differentiate in tastes, but I learned quickly. Love the taste and smell. No more chemicals. Purchased a smaller one for a colleague over a year ago that had to breast feed for other medical reasons. She used this water for the whole family. Best baby gift ever!

No way, will the company remove the fluorescent lights, but I have them all off in my office except for two. The worse part is my home. I have Led’s all in the kitchen which I used to have on all the time, as I love light of any kind. However, for the past I have not turned them on in the evening like I used too. In the process of selling home and they will have to stay.

On the magnetico, interesting referencing G5 and will need to research for future.

Thanks again for all your inputs.
    Ann

Joyfun likes this.
  16. Joyfun

Hi Ann,
    The company does not need to remove the fluorescent light. Can they be left off? Do you know about the problems of fluorescent lights, it's not pretty. :confused:

17. Joyfun

[​IMG]

I never went away, but it has been a long time since I added to my journal. I want you to know that I am standing in a full Kiniki outfit suitable for the dress code in my little town. Under the lace top and lace skirt, I am wearing a Kiniki top made from a wrap and a Kiniki skirt made from 2 wraps. Intuition says I am getting 70% of the sun's rays. The underpants are lace bikini and a cute lace bra. Not bad for an almost 76 year young fun loving lady. I am out later in the afternoon these days as the sun is setting later. I get 6 to 7 hours of sleep. Much better than the 4 or 5 hours several years ago. I am 5'4" and weigh 114 lbs.
    It's so sad to read some of the entries where people are so sick. At least something powerful lead them to the right place.
    My blessings and joy to all of you wonderful souls.

Jude and JanSz like this.