1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Gout

Discussion in 'Feedback/Suggestions' started by Sunny20152019, Jun 10, 2020.

1. Sunny20152019

Sunny20152019 Silver

Does anybody have any suggestions for helping symptoms of gout? My employee had pain in her ankle and has slowly moved up her leg to her knee. Her doctor said it was gout and she’ll be out of work for the next few days to help with the inflammation. All I could suggest was to do the protocols that enhance mitochondrial function to decrease the inflammation..

2. 5G Canary

5G Canary Gold

“Calcium pyrophosphate deposition disease (CPPD) is caused by the deposition of calcium pyrophosphate (CCP) crystals in the articular cartilage, resulting in inflammation and degenerative changes in the affected joint. CPPD is a collective term that comprises all the various forms of CPP crystal-induced arthropathies. The acute arthritis attack caused by CPP crystals deposition triggers the same inflammatory reaction in the joint tissues as do the monosodium urate crystals in gout patients. The symptoms include pain, tenderness, stiffness, redness, warmth and decreased range of motion in the affected joint.

Gender and race does not seem to have an impact on developing non-urate gout, it affects men and women equally. The risk factors of CPPD are prior joint trauma or surgery [1], old age, history of gout, hypothyroidism, hyperparathyroidism, familial tendency, hemochromatosis, hemophilia and metabolic derangements comprising hypophosphatemia, hypomagnesemia or hypercalcemia [2].

In comparison to true gout, limited evidence-based researches have been done on CPP-related arthropathies, particularly there is a lack of randomized controlled trials. To date, no medicine has been discovered yet that targets the interruption of rising concentration of CPP crystals specifically in the joints, and therefore, principally symptomatic treatment is given. The aim of our article was to enlighten the different treatment strategies used to manage the various types of calcium crystal arthropathies.”

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6411330/

What type or brand of water do they drink? Google who the current owners of the water brand are and not the original owner where it will try to direct you. You will be very surprised how many brands of water have recently been purchased in the last ten years. It’s a real eye opener... scary stuff! Then check any or all beverages. Example- Starbuck’s investor Bill Gates Senior involved in “saving” Starbucks... 1987. Off topic but thought I would add it- I had read a book about a women with Lyme disease and she references the fact that they got Starbucks everyday for decades. Coincidence? Google all owners and investors!

3. Sunny20152019

Sunny20152019 Silver

I’m pretty sure she drinks filtered tap.. (i explain the importance of water to my staff and I bring gallons of spring water to work to everyone can drink it and only a couple will take advantage of it..) she does drink Starbucks EVERY DAY though!!! Hmmm
    Thank you!!

4. 5G Canary

5G Canary Gold

Your welcome.... I had a strong feeling with the Starbucks and your friend. And yes if there is fluoride in the water it will be a problem.

The women in the book was an elitist and removed all her filings, her implants, went to all sorts of crazy witch doctors but in the end it was the toxic water mixed with the toxic environment. I would recommend getting the safe and sound meter to check the environment but they seem to be sold out everywhere.... coincidence? I am guessing they won’t be letting it back on the market but worth a try if you can get one. https://slt.co/Products/RFMeters/SafeandSoundProIIRFMeter.aspx
    She didn’t share this in the book but she got well moving to a farm and growing all her own food. I have observed the trend- they all either live on a farm growing their own food or they own private islands with farms.

Water is so important... I am one of those people that likes to observe- I always take notice of what water people are drinking. I noticed Pellegrino in too many shows and pictures to be a coincidence. Even RFK had bottles lined up behind his head in a recent interview. I stopped drinking it about 8 months ago and I feel soooo much better. I had read about a lot of people finding high levels of lead and other chemicals in it. I was shocked to see even on their own Wikipedia site they admitted to uranium in it. People say your health is the product of your poor choices but is that really true if they are constantly poisoning our mind and body. I guess we are now a product of our knowledge- we need to bring back the hunter in us and not be prey anymore.

5. Sunny20152019

Sunny20152019 Silver

Agree!! I purchased a safe and sound pro a few months ago! I moved my kid’s beds on the other side of their rooms and put aluminum mesh on their windows.. My husband and I are looking for land outside the city! And I was just talking about building a biodynamic farm and starting a business!

She says she drinks Poland spring water but drinks the filtered tap (our municipal water supply is fluoridated like most) at work and drinks Starbucks every day.. After researching Dr Kruse’s references and listening to his interviews, I wrote out a “light/diet” plan for my mom who has lupus and arthritis and I’ll be giving my staff member a copy.

Do you think red light therapy might help as well? I told her to get morning sun on her bare legs and uv throughout the day along with the right water.

What water do you drink?

6. 5G Canary

5G Canary Gold

This is from their own Wikipedia.... Ugh!

upload_2020-6-12_8-0-52.jpeg

After reading this I would take a guess Poland Springs is probably not a wise choice. It is the same company that acquired Pellegrino. In have also noticed in the last few months thousands of CEO’s have cashed out and stepped down. This company’s CEO stepped down in February 2020.

We use a RO 5 stage water filtration system. I change filters and retest water regularly. I probably should order a good back up supply of the filters and tests. Interestingly I can’t find them online anymore.

I am similar to your mom but with a few more AI’s. I tend to be super sensitive to everything so the red light panels don’t work great for me but they do for my family. For red light I use the Sun, the hot tub, and fire. This along with CT and lots of grounding in the water. Hope this helps.... definitely would recommend moving soon if you can.

7. Sunny20152019

Sunny20152019 Silver

Ugh.. she won’t like that news! Thank you so much for the info!

5G Canary likes this.