1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Got Some More Labs - Frustrated With My Doctor

Discussion in 'Optimal Labs' started by fireforlunch, Jul 17, 2013.

1. Martin

Martin Gold

Thanks, guys. Some more tidbits.

Crea./BUN ratio - 12/1 I'd like to get it down below 10, drinking gobs of water from my well.

Ft3/Rt3 ratio: 29.3 Just had this done, is up from 10 taken on 1/1/12

D is up to 51!

DHEA-s new # 154 ug/dl 51-295

Keeping good hours re: circadian.

Watching carbs, upping bacon, coconut oil intake for summer. Destressing daily. Checking for mag/electric fields with a decent gaussmeter (not a TriMeter) and correcting, but all in all wiring is in decent shape. Have not found any MAJOR fields... yet. Still looking...

Nearest cell tower is 1.75 miles away. hardwired devices in home now.

RBC Mag 5.3 mg/dl 4.2-6.8
    Calcium 9.1 mg/dl 8.6-10.2

Not sure if the last to are relatable.

My HS-CRP is up...
    was .17
    now is .20

Very pleased with it not going back to above 3.0 like a short year ago!

ASI - two tests in three years and both at bottom or slightly below of range all day long and then up slightly in evening, but still low. Haven't done thyroid panel in over a year, except for the ratio listed above.

Last edited: Jul 19, 2013
  2. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

Great Bun/Creat ratio! I wish mine looked like that. Awesome on the positive direction on the other labs...

your Mag RBC is a little on the low side... Mine was that level until I started doing Mag Chloride foot soaks and spraying Mag oil (Mag Chloride) on my body everytime I get out of the shower. within in 2 months it shot up to 6.3

3. Martin

Martin Gold

Glad you like my BUNs! I'm endeavoring to drink more water, not good about it, but that's changing, thanks to this site.

I tried the Mg spray, irritated the hell out my skin. I'm doing all manner of Mg - Malate, Oratate, Threonate and some Albion magnesium caps. I was doing epsom baths but cut due to CBS snips and sulfur.

4. fitness@home

fitness@home Silver

OMG, this comment made me spew water all over my desk because I was laughing!

Sorry, nothing significant to add...

5. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

hehehe... BUNs!!! LOL Martin

use the Mag Chloride spray/oil in foot soaks... from what I've read that irritation is the mag pushing out toxins and replacing them with Mag.... I think the foot soaks were the key, for bringing my mag levels up when you go back and read the bipedialism blog post