1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Got some Labs. Does this explain postprandial bloating?

Discussion in 'Adrenal Rx and Leaky Gut Rx' started by seanb4, Nov 9, 2012.

1. seanb4

seanb4 New Member

Hi guys,

I'm back with some labs that I managed to get from my local GP.

My problem is bloating after eating or drinking anything, plus lots of other symptoms (constipation, excema, dizziness, and many more). I have tried diets/supplements to treat sibo, candida, dysbiosis, overacidity, underacidity, H pylori, and many more with no success.

Without further ado here are the labs:

Plasma glucose level (XM0ly) 4.5 mmol/L (in non diabetics, venous serum / plasma gluscose should be < 11.1mmol random or

2. Endless

Endless Guest

I'm not able to help you, but you might want to post this in Optimal Labs.....there are some pretty helpful members who might be able to give you some info.

3. seanb4

seanb4 New Member

Okay will do.

4. seaggecrelp

seaggecrelp New Member

Adjoin to our Boots moncler outlet on monclerjacken-outlet2012.blogspot.com Online Escape bring forth!

Licit Boots Further down par burberry sale in burberry-outletonline2012.blogspot.com outlay waiting payment you!

They deals spyder jackets outlet for spyder-ski-jackets2012.blogspot.com frankly with all their customers!

Womens and gentlemen GHD hair straightener by cheapghdstraighteners-au.blogspot.com vend priced in behalf of your united!

They every surf on our tinpot cheap ugg boots uk to cheap-uggs-boots-uk.blogspot.com lawful website!

5. seanb4

seanb4 New Member

Who are you and what are you doing with my labs!