1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

googles smart contact lens

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by Shijin13, Jan 17, 2014.

1. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

In Becker's book he talks about the opthamologist from NYC that the military hired and then black balled for the studies on cataracts to minute EMF risks.......a lens on the cornea will be a huge issue. The tissue response will be massive.

3. ATL_Paleo

ATL_Paleo Gold

Yesterday I saw an article where docs have started using Google Glass during surgery .... wondered if Dr. K would ever consider that .... Not a chance

4. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

so many people keep saying this is a good thing. knowing what I know - I can't get behind this or any technology like it in or around the head, let alone wearing on the eye directly impacting the SCN.

no, just no.

5. Hope

Hope Gold

yes, that is the SAD part......people just don't think. they just go gaga.... :(

6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Milton Zaret. Chapter 14 in Going Somewhere.........that will cure most people of wanting those lenses.

7. Josh

Josh Gold

One wonders if the powers that be Google are that naive of physiology and health? Is there a more sinister plan that they get the stuff that does not hurt them or just don't use it because they do not have to. I am sure someone at Google is picking this up in a search and cataloging it. I wonder when they will get more serious about health. Their old health division has been spun-off sort of to KEAS.Com with a social media game approach to health and wellness for your company...

8. caroline

caroline Moderator

All my friends say ... "if it isn't good for us - the government wouldn't allow it".......

They seem to very seriously believe this....

9. Hope

Hope Gold

Yes, I hear that all the time too. They don't seem to realize that it's really about money, all of it. And power. It's not actually about protecting people. That's why it doesn't matter who is in power. It's just all puppets caving to greater powers of behind the scenes people....in corporations and powerful families who are the true rulers. I wonder if it has something to do with having a few decades of peace. I am certain in some countries, people realize the truth early on. Or all the people who have suffered at a government's hands...like people born in the wrong time in the wrong country. My DH grew up in the US, always in peacetime here, despite the wars that were started, but not here.....government appears pretty benevolent, so you trust. Parents too. Nothing gets questioned, and when I bring up stuff, I am the weird one. Me on the other hand, I grew up in a different country with different history, and spent 9 years with some Catholic nuns in school....who taught me even then to think critically, question everything. But I digress...

10. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Non native EMF researcher Jose Delgado showed that high denisity pulse EMF like a radar beam could be used to control the thoughts and minds of those the bean was used upon.....Read pg 319-320 of the Electric Body and be prepared to see what Google is really up to.

11. Hope

Hope Gold

Control = power

12. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

BOOM........the people of the USA have allowed their corporations and govt to take the power the founding fathers gave them in 235 yrs ago. Now we reap what we sow.

13. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

and we stream like lemmings over the cliff

14. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

How does a rancher control his herd? The same way the gov't and corporations are doing to modern humans. Consider the actions of the President with Monsanto or the FDA on the supplement industry. They do not want anyone to be immune to their control. Gives you a new spin on why things might really occur.......like why 23andme and the FDA are banging heads......or why you cant order your own labs in a leftist stronghold like New York.........thoughts to ponder. Y'all should read up on Dr. Delgado. His work in Spain was shocking.

15. Hope

Hope Gold

Crazy sad, yes. those pages you referenced in the Body Electric = wow. It's all on purpose. I wish Monsatan would genetically modify itself into extinction...but instead they're doing it to you know who

16. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I am one of the few who dont fault Monsanto......Monsanto must do what it is doing now to help grow food to keep people from rebeling. this is why the federal govt is behind them 100%. the Gov't is who opened Pandora's box with regards to non native EMF. It is the point of Becker and Marino's books but many do not realize what they really said to the public. You need to read both books carefully.

17. RickD

RickD New Member

Like you Jack I have no problem with Monsanto doing what all big corporations do. Where I do have a problem though is the increasing difficultly we all have in avoiding GMO foods.

Also wanted to thank you for showing us the works of Becker, Marino, Ling, Pollack, etc. If I hadn't completely exited the Matrix before I have now and I find myself getting angry at being lied to all these years as well as frusrated with the uphill battle we face to avoid these non-native EMF.

18. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Rick I often think of you because of the initial conversation we had when you challenged me to show you the EMF story. I applaud you for being open minded and examining the data for yourself. We must act in the best interests of our species if we are to etricate ourselves from the morass our government and military have created.

19. RickD

RickD New Member

Thanks Jack. A year ago I thought you were full of it, but you've proven your thesis over and over. You're the only blogger out there that will have me spending 5 hours on a blog post reading, checking the hyperlinks, going over to the Khan Academy for a chemistry and physics refresher, etc. so thanks for proving this old dog could still learn new tricks.

The hard part is paying your message forward. This is not easy stuff to understand and I've had courses in quantum mechanics and semiconductors. I find the blog to be more a graduate seminar vs. a high school equivalency course so I've taken to emailing the online link to Becker's Body Electric saying read this then come talk to me about how we make it actionable. Slow progress but it's moving forward.

20. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I think Marino's book is key too because it shows you that the government and military have been the reason this area is not well studied......but enough has been done for a bright person to string it all together. Ling and Pollack's work are the frosting on Becker and Marino's cake so to speak.