1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Google and algorithms........control your doctor now

Discussion in 'Educating Doctors' started by Jack Kruse, Nov 14, 2019.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

GOOGLE and the algorithm playbook........

Create illness and solutions for sickness and you win profits.

We got manipulated, my fellow doctors. We screwed ourselves. From Google to Apple to 23andMe, many major tech companies are getting into the health research space. Where are the physicians? We have our patient's best interest in mind and we should be the gatekeepers of research as a care ancillary at the point of care, implemented to benefit our patients well being and improve health outcomes.

This feels like an algorithm data grab by google not an attempt to solve complex healthcare problems. Hubris and funding without contextual knowledge are a dangerous combination. Why do we keep waiting to get invited to this party when we should be the ones hosting it and driving the discussion?

Big tech has done a lousy job of solving healthcare problems because they miss the fundamental point you just made about the doctor-patient relationship. The perspectives are different when you've actually cared for patients not just given a TED talk about "transforming healthcare.

"https://www-cnbc-com.cdn.ampproject...martwatch-maker-at-about-2point1-billion.html

Sheddie and caroline like this.
  2. JanSz

JanSz Gold

What about university degrees, in the middle of Africa, using the internet only?
    Without big buildings and their professors which are communist agents with little red books.
    [​IMG]

upload_2019-11-14_10-48-23.png
    upload_2019-11-14_10-53-56.png

Last edited: Nov 14, 2019
  3. nintendo1889

nintendo1889 New Member

Another way to look at it is predicting health through pattern identification.

4. "Open University".....has rather distinct overtones of Soros

5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

John Schumacher and JanSz like this.
  6. Jackie Nelson

Jackie Nelson New Member

At close to retirement age and having spent 44 years working as an RN, am now absolutely convinced that the powers that be not only want the money, but they actually WANT a lower global population. I know this sounds like crazy conspiracy theory thinking, but there's overwhelming evidence to support this notion. There is definitely a segment of the ultra wealthy who are systematically and knowingly killing us ... and doing a dang good job of it. Afterall, we're the "useless eaters" who are wrecking the environment and using up resources ... so they think.

Alas, most people blindly muddle on as if the conventional Big Pharma system of health "care" is actually trying to help us. They not only don't "care" they actually want us dead ... but a slow death is better because they can profit more easily from those lifetime meds. Most doctors and nurses are good people who are just trying to help others, but they work in a broken system. And for a small minority of those that control the system, the more suffering they cause us, the more pleasure these predators experience.

I recall a story of a woman who survived one of Hitlers concentration camps. She and her daughter were suffering so much that one day the woman begged the guard to kill them both, but instead he just laughed and said "then where would I get my pleasure from, if I could not see your daily suffering?" Yep, these monsters may be few and far between but they are REAL ... evil is real and tends to have a great deal of power on the planet.

Last edited: Feb 24, 2020
  7. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Most doctors and nurses are good people who are just trying to help others, but they work in a broken system.

This comment applies not only to doctors and nurses.
    It applies especially to teachers (from kindergarten up up up).
    Artists are special degenerated category.
    How Textbooks Can Teach Different Versions Of History

Rewriting History
    keep in mind that History is written by the victors (that is: they have not much to do with what actually happened)

.[​IMG]

John Schumacher and Sheddie like this.
  8. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

The public will come to realize that the secret of Data Science algorithms in medicine has been a bad idea. I believe it was done on purpose to lower entitlement costs of the Boomer generation. It was sold to medicine because it is supposed to illuminate truth, but the coders have written the software to remove all ideas, all concepts, in order to hide the truth to have a chance to profit from the deception. Right now the data scientists are hiding this reality from everyone. The government has allowed healthcare companies to hire physicians so that healthcare companies could limit competition and then introduce the use of algorithms to replace proper medical advice. That is what is going on globally. Governments want physicians replaced by Artificial Intelligence because they believe it saves money. They could care less if it actually works.

caroline likes this.
  9. Daulatwant

Daulatwant Kipras

10. JanSz

JanSz Gold

If that system (Artificial Intelligence) was used to produce more beef or bacon, would it be efficient and minimize farmer's expenses?
    I guess the answer is yes.
    Goodby doctor, hello Mr. Veterinarian.
    upload_2020-11-10_7-18-47.png

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 10, 2020
  11. Daulatwant

Daulatwant Kipras

Why would a veterinarian use this algorithm to minimize expenses of the farmer?
    This is not AI, it's a calculator, you input certain variables and you get a result. The "AI" won't stop people from inputting made up variables to get the desired result. Remember the covid computer models?

12. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Farming animals are you and me.
    In this new system we only deserve veterinarians or just treatment by machines according to the latest ICD code.
    Only the few chosen deserve real (thinking) doctors.

Daulatwant likes this.