1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Goodbye to arthritis and so much more…

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Phil Escott, Apr 6, 2014.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

why re transition metals and EMF so bad? They lead to a phase transition which is where energy must be transferred. when one carbon based semiconductor meets a metal one we begin to see electron loss. Why?
    Electron Depletion
    When doped biologic semiconductors are joined to metals, to different semiconductors, and to the same semiconductor with different doping, the resulting junction often strips the electron excess or deficiency out from the semiconductor near the junction. This depletion region is rectifying (only allowing current to flow in one direction), and used to further shape electrical currents in semiconductor devices. In collagen we use copper. If your tissues collecting transition metals then you basically just created a "hole" in you electron flower pot" This is why many people on this site lose a lot of electrons even while they are doing a lot of things correctly. They have no idea how their environment is creating holes in their semiconductors. OA and RA are both electron steal syndrome diseases of the ECM in collagen
  2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

What did I say in the April Q & A? When you lose electrons things get bigger and swell. What do OA and RA have in common? SWELLING
  3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

you lose electrons it is a thermodynamic issue. It is directly tied to mass equivalence. Larger objects lose more energy.
  4. sooperb

sooperb New Member

I actually understood that Dr. K. Thanks.
  5. Phil Escott

Phil Escott New Member

So do I carry on night fishing, Jack? :)
  6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

day time fishing would be better
  7. BJK77

BJK77 Gold

Help me understand this, please! I know my redox sucks and I'm losing electrons, but I am losing weight at a rapid pace too. I'm 5'6" and am down to 102 lbs. I just can't put weight on. This is the opposite of what you're saying.
  8. Phil Escott

Phil Escott New Member

Ah, it's ok, I'm asleep all night with the rods on electronic bite alarms, and bites are rare when carp fishing, so you are seldom disturbed – bites usually come at dawn. Believe me, when I'm fishing, I am seriously observing circadian cycles! I don't sit up all night holding a fishing rod. I sleep better at the lake than I do at home. And in the daytime I'm barefoot as much as possible. :)
    Last edited: Apr 15, 2014
  9. Phil Escott

Phil Escott New Member

I am struggling, but Googling frantically to catch up! :)
  10. Phil Escott

Phil Escott New Member

I had some time when I was very thin during this process of healing. I'd be interested to hear what Jack says about this, but what happened to me seemed to go along with what Natasha Campbell McBride said. She said that quite often on GAPS you can get very thin, but at some stage, when the gut heals, the body just balances at its ideal weight. That is certainly what happened to me. There was a time when I just couldn't put on weight, and for an ex-fatty it was a bit alarming to be that lean and skinny. I even wondered if I had cancer or something, but it all came good in the end. Suddenly the weight picked up with no real change in diet. I added some high fat dairy back in, but 30lbs gained back in three months can't have been down to just that. I just felt the whole energy of my body change and it just filled out again. Not very scientific, I know, but … :)
  11. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Nope........LR and electron loss or low redox can result in low weight or excessive weight. LR is an energy issue not a weight issue.
    dan.orloski22 likes this.
  12. Phil Escott

Phil Escott New Member

So when my weight balanced out from being really fat to really skinny to just right, would you say the primary reason was that my leptin was balanced or my gut was healed (a la Natasha CMcB), or just a combination of both or lots of things generally coming together?
  13. Michalis

Michalis New Member

So to understand, nnEMF is providing the energy that excites all the transition metals that we carry due to fillings or food or tattoos and they short circuit our mitochondria?

So it is not only pack up and move based on one's haplotype/skin , it is where exactly we move based on the nnEMF readings of RF/EMF meter device for our optimal latitude ?