1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Goodbye tinnitus: Monte's Optimal Journal

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by MonteD, Nov 9, 2016.

1. Scompy

Scompy Gold

I had also been hospitalized for my ear infections when I was 8 years old. My ears must have huge holes including into my eyes because right now as I type this I can dry out my eyes by blowing wind through my sinuses... Mr.nnEMF didn't expect me to tackle him this way.

2. Penny

Penny New Member

I want to try that - do you wiggle your jaw around like you would trying to clear your ears while scuba diving or is there some other type of incantation - also, when trying a slight val salva maneuver, just curious, because I think I would blow my eardrums, is it easy for you to do a val salva? Absolutely fascinating...

3. Scompy

Scompy Gold

I can simply just open up my ears as if I have a valve in there, and when I do that, my eyes are opened up also to have the wind pass through at whatever volume i want. If I get 'plugged ears' with a cold, I can clear the plugging ultra-easily. It's a slight movement of the upper jaw somehow, and it influences both ears at the same time with the same influence.

4. Valuation Man

Valuation Man New Member

I have struggled with Tinnitus for well over two decades. My tinnitus is much louder on my right side and it could be related to an injury I had as a teen when I knocked out teeth playing football. It changes tone and loudness with movement of jaw and neck.

There is someone on the following forum that has said he has cured his tinnitus by using very similar protocols as we learn here - except 1.4 ;). There are some good conversations there that may assist you in coming up with hacks for this.

https://www.tinnitustalk.com/thread...faster-from-tinnitus.16236/page-2#post-200859

My failed hacks include:
    1) TMJ Splint therapy
    2) Regular and Cervical Chiro
    3) Massage
    4) Various diets and supplements
    5) Seeing ENT

I have seen significant improvement in all my other health issues and energy since I became aware of this site and switched my focus to increasing my Quantum Yield (Sun, Grounding, Water, CT, Magnetico, limiting Blue light). But the Tinnitus remains the same. I do accept that I live in nnEMF area (UHF TV Tower very near) and will be moving soon to more remote area away from all towers and wifi.

This year I was accepted at Ohio State University in their study of Tinnitus and they are providing free services and advice on this. Right now, they are testing me with hearing aids that provide a zen like tone. This is both masking and habituation. Only wear them when I am home because they are ugly and unsure about if there is emf issues with wearing them.

Read Jack's recent blog and made an appointment with craniosacral massage therapist and there are some positive comments about this on the Tinnitus talk forum.

A couple of questions about some of the post on this thread and perhaps future hacks for me:
    1) LLLT - How long do you put the light on the impacted area
    2) Oxygen - Could increasing oxygen to brain through breathing exercises or EWOT reduce tinnitus?

MonteD likes this.
  5. Penny

Penny New Member

That sounds similar to what I do to clear my ears - but how do you get wind to pass through? like are you outside when it's windy? Do you inhale? Has anyone ever tried massive doses of vitamin c for tinitus? Or iodine - any electron donor...

This article wasn't bad - once again, low zinc will kill us all:
    http://dremilykane.com/2002/05/10/top-five-remedies-for-tinnitus/

And yet another study:
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17956792

If your taste and smell is less than spectacular, it is a huge tell for zinc deficiency... remember, the more nnEMF, the more the insulin pump stays on and insulin requires zinc...

Scompy likes this.
  6. Scompy

Scompy Gold

Inhaling/exhaling gets the wind to rush through them, if I decide to have them open... the wind slightly goes through the eyes too.

Penny likes this.
  7. MonteD

MonteD New Member

Well here's the update:

Doctor checked and said there was no obvious infection right now and said that it could have been a previous bacterial or viral infection. Right now they're saying it is eustachian tube dysfunction and they've given me some nasal steroids to lower that inflammation. He says that with people with no hearing loss that develop tinnitus and popping in the ears this regimen is typically really effective although it takes around 3 to 4 weeks for full effect. At the same time that I'm doing this I'm definitely going to be on a ketogenic Seafood diet and hopefully do around 15 minutes of Sub-Zero temperature per day.

Scompy likes this.
  8. MonteD

MonteD New Member

Also, because there are auditory changes without hearing loss he saying it's likely due to the eustacian tube inflammation.

9. PaulG

PaulG New Member

Last edited: Nov 22, 2016
    Jude and Scompy like this.
  10. PaulG

PaulG New Member

11. MonteD

MonteD New Member

Well finally a good breakthrough. I was sitting down after eating my morning DHA and the volume of the tinnitus did a sudden drop to half of the volume it was before! It has been getting better slowly but surely every day but today was a dramatic drop.

I've been doing the turmeric and system enzymes every day. I added monolaurin for an immunity boost in case this was due to some sort of viral infection. At the same time the Cornet Electrosmog meter was very very very helpful. It showed my headphones were cooking my brain and this was likely what led to inflammation and infection because of what we know about nnEMF and bacterial growth. I'm sure turning off the wifi at night, going to bed earlier, keeping the phone in airplane mode, eating DHA every morning and drinking lots of alkaline water has been a big help.

Also, I stopped obsessing and sending negative energy to the ear (psychosomatically making the noise louder if nothing else) and I started getting better almost immediately. Now I can only here in a very quiet room. I suspect that will improve in the next few weeks as well as I can still pressure and tingling in the ear and my tubes are still popping and crackling at times but no where near what it used to be.

p.s. ....I dropped 15 pounds in 3 weeks. wow....

Inger and Sue-UK like this.
  12. MonteD

MonteD New Member

Thought it would be good for another update.

I'm hearing the tinnitus in less and less situations now. Now I only hear it in very quiet environments or if I wake up in the middle of night. It is so much more faint than before that it never actually bothers me, I just sometimes notice it is their. This is a colossal improvement from before. My ETD which started the same day as the tinnitus has consistently gotten better and better. In fact, every time it improves the tinnitus improves right along with it. It seems like every two weeks I get a lot better. I have no doubt that adhereing to quantum principles saved me from more long-term/permanent damage. At this rate I would be very surprised if I'm dealing with this in 6 weeks.

My protocol is still daily DHA, epsom salt baths, grounding, and nnEMF mitigation.

13. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Fort Worth bro..........it is why the tinnitus is there. McDonald Douglas has a field there that is so high off the charts RF that they wont let there own people go into it. And then you have all the HAARP arrays right over your head aimed into the Sonoran desert

MonteD likes this.
  14. Monte

Monte Gold

That explains so much. Where I work we are seeing hundreds of people a month, much more than usual, come in with severe allergies and infections. It really is out of the ordinary. Something new is going on at the base. Also, if you look at a cancer map of Texas you can see that Fort Worth is a hot spot for cancers. I'll have to look up which ones specifically.

I know I need to move. We live around 3 miles from the base... I'm thinking about Austin area which is a "blue" zone for cancer. All that being said, sleeping with windows open, inclining the bed, gallon of fluoride free water per day, turmeric 3x per day, systemic enzymes, and salmon/sardines/oysters/ daily has given me steady progress. Yesterday marked the two month mark since all this started. Because the progress has been steady and linear I'm still fairly certain a few more weeks is all I have left of this crap. Hopefully......

15. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Austin and Forth Worth/Dallas were among the worst places I tested........and I think they will get 5G first in Tx.

MonteD likes this.
  16. MonteD

MonteD New Member

There has to be parts of Texas that aren't ototoxic. I wouldn't live anywhere near the city limits in Austin... Lots one can do to mitigate dangers. Just what I have done in the last month has greatly helped almost to the point of cure.

17. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Monte there are not sad to say.........and one more thing.......your tinnitus in Texas should be worse at night than at day.

Why?

protons.

How can you hack that? Pull out your RF, trimeter, and gausmeter and check day and night. Texas has a massive swing from day to night for several reasons above and below ground..........

So why will your EMF meters varying during the day in the same environment when you test? Sunlight makes protons rise and darkness makes them condense on things on Earth. Is Vitamin A the brain's EMF meter the same way your devices are? Yep. This means tinnitus is too.

Vitamin A and your cochlea are akin to your brain RF/trimeter/gaussmeter device. These meters should give different readings at different times of the day or night. It should give different readings at different times because electric and magnetic fields change as night and daylight changes. In fact as the January 2017 webinar tells you Vitamin A is a bio-molecule that is how the brain measures electric and magnetic fields. It is not as big a deal for hearing as vision but it matters.............This is why all opsin are bound to Vitamin. It tells the opsin something powerful about light.

The sun’s light is a cathode ray. When it hits the Earth in daytime, the Earth acts as an anode in this cosmologic circuit and this allows for more evaporation of water on the planet's surface to create more protons to dissipate in the atmosphere. Simultaneously the evaporaation effect will liberate more electrons from Earth that our tensegrity system connected to the Earth via our limbs is designed to collect. We collect and harvest this energy to store or use to do physiologic work to lower the resistance of our inner mitochondrial membrane. This reduces the electrical resistance of mitochondria and this helps stimulate autophagy and not apoptosis. During daytime the electric field of Earth is higher than it is at night when light is absent. Magnetic fields, however, are higher at night, and this is likely why sleep is linked to a loss of the DC electric current in diurnal animals. Protons at night are more plentiful around you and this makes the tinnitus worse at night.

Alex97232, MonteD and lohd2015 like this.
  18. lohd2015

lohd2015 New Member

Can one extrapolate that on a sunless/rainy day, tinnitus would be worse?

19. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Yep...........

20. Jude

Jude Gold

"Protons at night are more plentiful around you and this makes the tinnitus worse at night."

Jack, my tinnitus becomes negligable nocte and increases during the day. Screaming if in a built up area such as town etc or on highway with cell towers. Just can't seem to beat it....6yrs and still trying! 20kms from only tower, 3kms from nearest neighbour.