1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Goodbye City Life!

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by nonchalant, Feb 4, 2015.

1. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

The hot pads! I'd forgotten about those. So glad you liked them. *hug*

2. Inger

Inger Silver

Yes! Hot pads! Okay so that is how you name them :) could not find it in a translator ;)
    Yes I like them :love:. They are a piece of Sallys heart in my home :)

Martha Ray and nonchalant like this.
  3. Martha Ray

Martha Ray Martha Ray, New Member

Hi nonchalant,
    I can't do sugar, even too much fruit or too many carbs kick off my cravings and they do not help my mood either... Just listened to two great summits free online in the last month Get off your Sugar summit where I met the host of the Quit Sugar Summit that just ended. The latter was one of the best summits I have ever heard and it had some segments that really hit home with me. Profound ! I so tempted to purchase but I spend so much time studying Dr. Kruse's work and listening to other free summits. Still considering that Quit Sugar Summit 2020 one because of the motivation factor .... any way listening to free Candida Summit hosted by Evan Brand going on right now and Ann Louise Gittleman speaking today was really good (May 5, 2020 the Day 2 of the Summit). https://candidasummit.com/
    Thought to mention it to you because I saw you mention Candida in this thread.

The Candida Summit is online and FREE from May 4-10, 2020.

4. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

My eyes have been deteriorating with all the computer time I've been spending, watching politics. These dark glasses along with f.lux just aren't the same as no screen time.

Martha Ray likes this.
  5. caroline

caroline Moderator

Ask Jenny S for a link to some very interesting eye stuff with red lite and charts.

I will see if I can send it to you but it is on my phone so I don't think I will know how to do it.

Maybe message me with your email - I should be able to manage that.

Martha Ray likes this.
  6. Martha Ray

I do understand.

7. Martha Ray

Caroline I have been having eye pain as well can you offer that to me if you located and can forward.
    Thank you.