1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Goodbye City Life!

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by nonchalant, Feb 4, 2015.

1. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

drezy likes this.
  2. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Marko Pollo, Phosphene and drezy like this.
  3. Phosphene

Phosphene Gold (finally)

I have no clue what that is and I’m not going to click the link, but I like it anyway. :D

Jude likes this.
  4. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Hi Phosphene. Imagine sunlight (which is circularly polarized) hitting a helical molecule (like collagen) which is conveniently twisted in just the right direction.

5. Phosphene

Phosphene Gold (finally)

Ok you got me to look.

I’m guessing the awesome rainbow worm fusilli is relevant to everything because, as Jack says, “We are made from a liquid crystal amalgam of water and sunlight.“

On the right track?

6. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

I was looking for information on my sensitivity to elastic and to polyester in clothing and bedding, and happened upon a fibromyalgia forum. I was amazed! People talking about problems with polyester and zippers. Also being hot at night. Almost like fibromyalgia is EMS plus pain. They mention feeling crawling sensations and stabbing pain while wearing artificial fabrics, while I would mention a slight pleasant tingly feeling. (A feeling I've learned to avoid immediately.) None talk about EMF that I have seen. They blame pressure for the elastic waistband problem, but they know that covered waistbands are better. One even mentioned that using a feather mattress was helpful.

I wonder if some of these folk would be open to considering that they might have an EMF problem? The pain might be a separate issue, controllable, as we know here.

caroline likes this.
  7. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

I've been messing around with "white iodine" these past few weeks. I absolutely love it for topical use.

8. caroline

caroline Moderator

Hi Sally and Merry Christmas and a very happy New Year!

tell us more about white iodine please.........

9. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Merry Christmas to you, Audrey! You remember the Iodine Thread days... I tried iodine on the skin years ago, but it stains so bad, and it takes so long to soak in... I inevitably stained some clothing as well. I've recently tried some Atomidine, and it soaks right in. And it seems to be doing good. I ate plenty of sweets around Christmas, which always makes me twitchy at night. Rubbing on some iodine stops the involuntary muscle contractions. Similar to D-ribose or magnesium, just faster.

I'm thinking Candida has a hold on me (literally, as in piezoelectricity), and iodine is the key. I know, the natural package is best, but I don't think I'm getting enough. I don't tolerate iodine well, so I figure transdermal is good for now.

10. Inger

Inger Silver

I do transdermal iodine too Sally! Only that. I stopped taking it orally I think I had enough, my thyroid felt a little off in the end I guess from taking too much orally. It told me it was sufficient I guess? So now I paint it instead. Breasts, ovaries, feet. Several times/week. Works great. I do not care if it colors my skin, I paint it where no one sees anyways. But so cool that you found some different brand that works for you :)

Alex97232 likes this.
  11. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Blue field entopic phenomenon. Created by white blood cells flowing through eye blood vessels. Ok, I have a name for it now.

Even if that explanation doesn't really satisfy. Not unless the blood vessels are very curly.

Last edited: Feb 11, 2020
  12. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

My husband and I now believe we may have contracted The Virus in early March. We got a 3 day visit from some relatives from coastal Texas. One of them was coughing fairly badly by the time they left. Late the next day we both were tired and had an afternoon nap. I woke with a sore throat which I swabbed with colloidal iodine. It got rid of the symptoms.

The next day (March 3rd) both of us had sore throats and were coughing. I felt pretty bad and was upset, because it was Super Tuesday and I wouldn't be able to go vote. The iodine stopped the sore throat and the coughing for several hours, but I didn't feel better until the next day. It had been very cloudy for a while. We both got over it pretty quickly, but I was clearing my throat (often with a short cough) for a month afterwards. Neither of us got any fever.

We didn't go to the doctor, because at the time we didn't want to contract the coronavirus from the waiting room, and we felt better pretty quickly anyway. We called those relatives, and their doctor said she just must have had allergies, since she had no fever either.

Lahelada, Jude and Alex97232 like this.
  13. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

If we had suspected at the time, we wouldn't have visited my 90-year-old mother on March 13th... She's doing great, though. Hasn't had a cold or the flu in years...

Lahelada, Alex97232 and caroline like this.
  14. Sheddie

Sheddie Silver

I'm using some homemade Lugol's (6%) and by adding ascorbic acid until it turns clear, it will paint on/absorb well enough for me. Thanks for the Iodine throat swab idea at this time!!

15. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

What an awesome idea, with the ascorbic acid. I'm running low on the clear stuff.

16. Inger

Inger Silver

Sheddie, wow, I have not thought about doing that. What benefits do one get from using it that way instead of dark Iodine? Except it not staining? Sally?

17. Sheddie

Sheddie Silver

I really don't know if 'effectiveness' is significantly altered or a dose of extra Vit C is gained. I've only liked using Lugol's mixed up from granular iodine and potassium iodide. Recently, I found some of these 'lost' chemicals I'd obtained back when they were not publicly restricted due to use in illicit meth labs. I made up my last and final liter of Lugol's and figured in a small loss of strength because the chemicals were over a decade old. I had run out and was still able to get the 2% online but found it never absorbed so well, and, it stained almost as badly!

Long ago I remembered making some 'clear' Lugol's for dental use, using ascorbic acid. I can't say how much to add but what I did recently was just took aside a small amount of my fresh batch of Lugol's and added a little Vit C at a time until the volume turned almost clear... I have arthritic hands so I was always spilling and staining from my use of Lugol's! (If you act fast enough you can help a stain, say on a counter, by very quickly sprinkling ascorbic acid on it and wiping up, sprinkle again and leave for later...) I would still use the dark Lugol's to 'paint' on skin and monitor how fast it disappeared; and perhaps gauge I need more or less. If the skin patch is still there say 8+ hours later, I take that as I have sufficient in my system for the time being...

I have had poor thyroid function for over 25 years. I developed an allergy to the bovine source after some years, and all the synthetics made me much worse. Thus, ever since, I've supplemented with Lugols, a little T3, and a compounding pharmacy formula with 'dessicated thyroid,' not bovine. (Not all at the same time!) And I include trying for food sources when I have some, mostly whole fish broth and small whole fish, like sardines, etc. (Inger, I still want to try Fish Head Smoothies!!)

No, I never get 'normal' test results, always low, but not as bad as early on. If I feel especially sluggish or just can't get warm enough, I'll usually wonder about low thyroid and take up with consciously supplementing again. I don't subscribe to 'magic bullet' single pharmaceuticals except I have some rescue inhalers for my chemical sensitivities in case I run into something that triggers an asthma attack. Most natural supplements are very 'slow' to give me a sense of being helpful, or not. I'm actively supplementing from time to time with any number of natural herbals, superfoods, and such, but do not sustain long periods of the same items day after day. Not 'scientific' -- I know! I'm more interested in good clean Food, although that's difficult to believe is enough now. Best luck if you try clarifying Lugol's Iodine with Vit C. I could never determine if the added Vit C neutralized the Iodine in vivo... Maybe someone else would know? Cheers~~~

18. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Hi Inger. Besides the staining, I've found that Lugols seems to take a long time to absorb, if I put a drop on the skin and rub in a circle. A small amount stays in a small drop on the skin for a long time. It's a small problem, really. Just spread it out more thinly.
    @Sheddie , I think the clarifying with vitamin c would turn much of the iodine into iodide. Which isn't necessarily a bad thing.

Inger and Sheddie like this.
  19. Inger

Inger Silver

Thanks Sally.
    Ok, so I would get more Iodide in that case. iirc it is easier on the thyroid when using Iodide alternating, and not only both, because too much Iodine in the long run might be not so good for the Thyroid? I need to read up on it again, I have forgot... I just know, iodide and iodine have different organs and things they are needed for in the body.

I am not so worried about the staining. :) I just use ascorbic acid to wash my hands if needed. Because yellow brown fingers is not very pretty....uh Looks like someone who smokes a lot :rolleyes:

I cant forget about you made those handmade small kitchen tools(IDK what their name is in english!) for me, it was such a lovely gift :love:

20. BrunoB

BrunoB New Member

Thank you for telling us about your experience. I'm happy for you, to keep it up and demand that the 5g is stopped worldwide (just sign)