1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Goodbye City Life!

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by nonchalant, Feb 4, 2015.

1. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

drezy likes this.
  2. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Marko Pollo, Phosphene and drezy like this.
  3. Phosphene

Phosphene Gold (finally)

I have no clue what that is and I’m not going to click the link, but I like it anyway. :D

Jude likes this.
  4. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Hi Phosphene. Imagine sunlight (which is circularly polarized) hitting a helical molecule (like collagen) which is conveniently twisted in just the right direction.

5. Phosphene

Phosphene Gold (finally)

Ok you got me to look.

I’m guessing the awesome rainbow worm fusilli is relevant to everything because, as Jack says, “We are made from a liquid crystal amalgam of water and sunlight.“

On the right track?

6. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

I was looking for information on my sensitivity to elastic and to polyester in clothing and bedding, and happened upon a fibromyalgia forum. I was amazed! People talking about problems with polyester and zippers. Also being hot at night. Almost like fibromyalgia is EMS plus pain. They mention feeling crawling sensations and stabbing pain while wearing artificial fabrics, while I would mention a slight pleasant tingly feeling. (A feeling I've learned to avoid immediately.) None talk about EMF that I have seen. They blame pressure for the elastic waistband problem, but they know that covered waistbands are better. One even mentioned that using a feather mattress was helpful.

I wonder if some of these folk would be open to considering that they might have an EMF problem? The pain might be a separate issue, controllable, as we know here.

caroline likes this.
  7. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

I've been messing around with "white iodine" these past few weeks. I absolutely love it for topical use.

8. caroline

caroline Moderator

Hi Sally and Merry Christmas and a very happy New Year!

tell us more about white iodine please.........

9. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Merry Christmas to you, Audrey! You remember the Iodine Thread days... I tried iodine on the skin years ago, but it stains so bad, and it takes so long to soak in... I inevitably stained some clothing as well. I've recently tried some Atomidine, and it soaks right in. And it seems to be doing good. I ate plenty of sweets around Christmas, which always makes me twitchy at night. Rubbing on some iodine stops the involuntary muscle contractions. Similar to D-ribose or magnesium, just faster.

I'm thinking Candida has a hold on me (literally, as in piezoelectricity), and iodine is the key. I know, the natural package is best, but I don't think I'm getting enough. I don't tolerate iodine well, so I figure transdermal is good for now.

Inger and caroline like this.
  10. Inger

Inger Silver

I do transdermal iodine too Sally! Only that. I stopped taking it orally I think I had enough, my thyroid felt a little off in the end I guess from taking too much orally. It told me it was sufficient I guess? So now I paint it instead. Breasts, ovaries, feet. Several times/week. Works great. I do not care if it colors my skin, I paint it where no one sees anyways. But so cool that you found some different brand that works for you :)