1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Goodbye City Life!

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by nonchalant, Feb 4, 2015.

1. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

2019 isn't very old, but I've already had a "Well...Duh!" moment.
    Just because some nighties or undies are 100% cotton, doesn't mean they don't have an elastic band pressing against your tummy (or especially the back, in my case.) That elastic might be "gentle and soft" but it's still plastic. I believe I've finally found the source of my persistent back problems. Always right at the small of the back. I kinda wish my skin in the area had given me a warning of the problem. (Sometimes a rash isn't all bad.) Three cheers for the "covered waistband" style!

caroline likes this.
  2. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Hi Emma. Texas.

3. caroline

caroline Moderator

nice find Sally........

4. Emma Annan Alan

Emma Annan Alan Doggie Mom/wife/caregiver/investor

Texas? really? great. It is one of the closest shore lines from Colorado. A lot of people from Texas come skiing here. I would like to extend an invitation while I'm still here to my black swan friends. We could ski Vail, Breckenridge, Keystone, Beaver Creek, and Abasin. I can get cheap tickets and will come and get you at the airport. I've got this place wired so to speak. If you want luxury skiing at local prices with a local guide. You too Caroline.

Dani and nonchalant like this.
  5. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

It all comes back to nnEMF, doesn't it. If you're doing the protocols, and you still have problem spots, look for an emf problem.

After a little over a month of avoiding elastic, I've noticed that my shorts are starting to get baggy. My back has been much happier, except for those times that we went to town. Makes me think of those times in the past where us adolescent girls were getting "saddlebags" on the upper thighs, and when my daughter started complaining of a "muffin top". All you need are radio waves and elastic. Or pantyhose.

I've already ditched the croc sandals for travel and started wearing shoes with cotton socks (difficult to find 100% cotton) but those have elastic in them too. Should help my recurring plantar faciitis.

Now I'm turning my attention to the bags under my eyes. They just don't make sense, unless I've been eating artificial fats. And I seldom wear glasses with their wire frames under the plastic. But I've just ordered a down pillow covered in cotton. Perhaps that's where I've been picking up the stray emfs. Here you've got the eye with it's salty tear fluid right next to a polyester lump that is covered with a thin layer of cotton.... But then a bag of bird feathers probably has it's own conductive properties. :-/

caroline, WalterNL, Alex97232 and 2 others like this.
  6. shah78

shah78 Gold

hola,sally. It's been 7 years since I met you and @Inger on the forum. We seem to be the only three original members left. it's been an amazing journey. No? ....... Any other charter members still lurking?

fitness@home and Phosphene like this.
  7. Jude

Jude Gold

yep still going

shah78 likes this.
  8. shah78

shah78 Gold

greetings. didn't realize you were here that early. :)

Jude likes this.
  9. EileenRussell

EileenRussell Silver

I am still lurking also.

Jude and shah78 like this.
  10. shah78

shah78 Gold

you joined on day two with me.. 8 posts..... wow. you are very "quiet". :) nice to meet you.!!!

fitness@home likes this.
  11. Phosphene

Phosphene Gold (finally)

Lahelada likes this.
  12. EileenRussell

EileenRussell Silver

Nice to meet you also. I always enjoy your posts. Hope to meet you someday.

13. Jude

Jude Gold

Just checked dates.:D.. nonchalant,Caroline, JanSz and I started the day before you Shah and Eileen!:)

Last edited: Mar 19, 2019
    shah78, fitness@home and caroline like this.
  14. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

Hi Phosphene, as far as time is concerned yes I have been around for a long time. I never managed to swing membership though and charter member counts by paid membership and if you were accepted in the selection process for the farm although I could be wrong on the latter. Caroline, Jude and Jan sz were all before me though.

Phosphene and Jude like this.
  15. caroline

caroline Moderator

day #1 of jackkruse.com for me .....

16. caroline

caroline Moderator

and not going any where!

17. fitness@home

fitness@home Silver

Hi y'all.

I don't post often but still read on here regularly. I've met some very fine people here :)

Lahelada, Alex97232, Jude and 2 others like this.
  18. Inger

Inger Silver

Yes Caroline, your joined 14 March 2012, and I joined one day later, the 15 March :) :)
    wow... how time passes :)

19. Yep, I joined March 14 as well. I had been following Dr. Kruse on Marks Daily Apple before that on that darn Monster Thread! I was active in the beginning of his site then started a crazy job whereby all I have time for is reading on the site. Congratulations to you all for hanging in there with all the "crazies." I get called some weird name on a regular basis and just don't care. Good to see so many people stuck around!

caroline likes this.
  20. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

I liked the feather pillow, and then ordered a feather mattress topper (with cotton on top and bottom of course) and I'm impressed. My husband no longer twitches as he is falling asleep.