1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Good WiFi Risk to Schoolchildren Review

Discussion in 'The EMF Rx' started by Josh, Dec 31, 2013.

1. Josh

Josh Gold

2. Hope

Hope Gold

Thanks so much for sharing this indeed!!!! It breaks my heart.

3. Nick

Nick Gold

I felt ill reading this, it really is heartbreaking in so many ways. I have a 3 and 6yo who are going to a school that has just wired up every classroom with Wi-Fi and now have a test class that is iPad driven. I have planned to see the principal when school starts again about at least turning off the Wi-Fi when possible and turning the iPads onto Aeroplane mode to at least mitigate the effects a little. As well as giving him a copy of Andy Marinos book I will be adding this article to the collection.

Thanks for the link Josh, it is powerful reading, reaffirms everything Jack has been saying and is a sobering way to start the new year. Still no point having your head in the sand, best to meet these challenges face first.

4. lioness7

lioness7 Gold

As Mr. Trowers wrote at the end, this article should be forwarded to as many people as possible...parents, students and teachers, right up to the administrators in the schools and boards.