1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Good water for people in oz?

Discussion in 'Beginners Area' started by John Smith, Mar 24, 2017.

1. John Smith

John Smith New Member

2. John Smith

John Smith New Member

I asked them and they say it is sodium fluoride free but has naturally occurring trace mineral calcium fluoride. He says that the beads remove anything unnatural.

caroline likes this.
  3. JanSz

JanSz Gold

From what I remember from Jack's explanations,
    any water originating in OZ in not really suitable for consumption.
    May be with exception of sea water (that would go thru RO).

It is not about water purity or mineral content.
    It is about energy that is missing in water due to ozone hole.

Sea water may be ok because it constantly mixes with the rest of the world's water.

caroline and Brent Patrick like this.
  4. Brent Patrick

Brent Patrick Silver

Based on Jacks recommendations I drink only Italian Water (pellegrino water) more expensive but as Jacks says do more of the good things too mitigate the bad things

My energy levels have increased

I am in Sydney Australia

caroline likes this.
  5. caroline

caroline Moderator

we use these beads for cooking water etc. We really like the taste of this water too. We also buy imported water from Aldi.

Brent Patrick likes this.
  6. Brent Patrick

Brent Patrick Silver

Hi Caroline

What particular brand from Aldi's ?

7. caroline

caroline Moderator

Hi Brent ..... The one I love is in the blue bottle - from Italy. San Benedetto - it is a little fizzy

8. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I use green mountain valley water and I add something special as a side addition when I am trying to make a hack move in a positive direction: hydrogen.
    Hydrogen comes in several forms in the body but the one I am most interesting in priming is H+. This is what is in the mitochondrial matrix and it has the ability to generate negative electric potential to reach to -300Mv. The more net negative charge in a cell the more redox potential the cell has. To make hydrogen work in water one need to use light with it. That is why I love the sun and why I use the Quantlet to do my water mito-hacks.

9. Brent Patrick

Brent Patrick Silver

Thanks Caroline that is next on the too do list :)

That is interesting Jack I have MegaHydrate by Patrick Flanagan but too be honest I never received benefit from it ,,perhaps since implementing your protocols I may have a different outcome,, I will try again!

Jack when will the next batch of Quantlets be available for Australian Members as I want to purchase?

caroline likes this.
  10. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

The early members from the campaign have to get theirs and once they do prices are going up. If youre serious you better get in early in my opinion.

11. Brent Patrick

Brent Patrick Silver

ok cheers Jack will do!

12. Brent Patrick

Brent Patrick Silver

Hi Caroline ,,picked up San Benedetto water from Aldi today couldn't believe how cheap,,, Thanks for the tip :)

caroline likes this.
  13. caroline

caroline Moderator

Hi Brent - did you check out the grass fed Beef at Aldi? We often get salmon there too altho Woolies has great deal on Salmon this week.
    Happy Easter!
    We are having the most glorious day today - have spent most of the day outside.

14. Brent Patrick

Brent Patrick Silver

Happy Easter to you as well ,,, no I didn't I will check out on Sat ,,I too have been outside sunning and grounding listening to Jacks webinar on Wine ( very interesting) just about to go up to 7 11 for party ice for this evenings CT

caroline likes this.
  15. Brent Patrick

Brent Patrick Silver

I guess the purple in grapes is a big hint on UV collection ,,when Jack touched upon UV and Grape Skin in the webinar ,Brilliant!

now I have been looking at Purple tops to wear funny that ;)

caroline likes this.