1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Good time to do HCG???

Discussion in 'HCG Protocol' started by nicld, May 12, 2014.

1. Anna

Anna New Member

Oh and also wanted to add that as people here in Australia are so stuck in the hole of food and the medical realm, I have found HCG to be of an excellent platform to begin helping people to learn much much more in regards to all this knowledge that you share Jack :)

2. Anna

Anna New Member

@Jack Kruse, thanks I will look this person up - actually is this the same guy I was chatting to over on the forum about Byron Richards?
    - as for guys like Pete Evans, pfftt I say! we have too many so called 'experts' like him that just don't 'get it'. But, we do have Cyndi O'Meara from Changing Habits whom you did a webinar with only a few months ago - she spreads the word as much as she can, but we NEED more like her!

3. Anna

Anna New Member

OMG! too excited @Jack Kruse , I just was reading this article you gave the link too and I see that Josh has a practise in my home town!!!!! jumping out of my skin right now! THANKYOU :) crazy that I have had to find out this info from the other side of the world though - but none the less, just so delighted - I will contact him :)

4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Just pay it forward.

nicld and Shijin13 like this.
  5. Anna

Anna New Member

oh I will be!

nicld likes this.
  6. thanks for the referral Jack lol

Shijin13 likes this.
  7. caroline

caroline Moderator

I think Aussies are pretty tuned in ..... Just saying!

Shijin13 likes this.
  8. Anna

Anna New Member

Smiling :)

But hey @caroline , I wish more Aussie's were tuned in!..............as Jack says, paying it forward and spreading the word can only hope that the messages get hears far and wide across our big country :)

9. all my patients get schooled on this shit every day, i think half of them think ive gone mad, but i just use the whole "look at you....now look at me....now back at you....now back at me...."

lol

Kristi Lambert and Shijin13 like this.
  10. Anna

Anna New Member

11. caroline

caroline Moderator

There is a number of us here.....really working at paying it forward! Don't underestimate us!

12. Anna

Anna New Member

oh indeed @caroline - loving the paying it forward - us Aussies are good at that lol.

13. Jude

Jude Gold

Lol...................
    And they say, ""why can't I grow one like that?"":)

Kristi Lambert likes this.
  14. nicld

nicld Gold

I am on day 44 and have enough pellets left to go 10 more days with the last dose on Sunday the 14th making it a total of 56 days on HCG and 57 days on VLCD. After yesterday not sure if I can make it that long. I had my breakfast of 1 piece of homemade beef jerky and some oysters. Lunch was grilled chicken with sauerkraut and garden tomatoes. I was not able to finish the sauerkraut and tomatoes as I got full. Apparently that was not enough and by the time I got home I was HUNGRY and still had to make supper. I had two more pieces of beef jerky and then a nice salad of salmon and spinach with a little tomatoes and red onions on it. Was still hungry so I polished off three egg whites and then I was full.

We will see how it goes today. I am ok with where I am at right now so if I stop early I would be ok with it. Today’s lunch is more garden cherry tomatoes with salmon and for supper I have stuffed bell peppers with some grated cauliflower in it as “rice”. I may be over on calories a bit and mixing veggies but I am not solely driven by weight loss.

15. cantweight

cantweight Gold

Make sure you stop early enough that hunger is not out of control and you can complete 72 hrs vlcd without hhcg....I think that is important in the whole not regaining thing. Youve done a great job!!!

Shijin13 likes this.
  16. nicld

nicld Gold

^^^^^Most definitely. I am leaning towards starting my 3 days without HCG next weekend. I think I can handle that much better at home than when I have to concentrate at work.

I can't wait to start eating pork again. A nice slow roasted garlic and herb pork roast is almost calling my name. Oh and some butter on the veggies and home made pesto from the basil I have growing.

Shijin13 likes this.
  17. fitness@home

fitness@home Silver

Nicole, I agree that you have done really well with this round. Your meals sound good even to a non-hcger :)

I placed an order for some Rx HCG recently and just got notification it has shipped. Had to abort last round 3 weeks in. Was fortunate in that the lbs lost have stayed off.

caroline likes this.
  18. nicld

nicld Gold

I like to cook and make food. I also use Walden Farms sugar free fat free balsamic vinaigrette dressings (that's what is with the salmon and cherry tomatoes). It helps break up the boredom. It was been all cold foods for lunch this round. Nothing better then fresh cucumbers and shrimp on a warm summer day.

caroline likes this.
  19. nicld

nicld Gold

I upped the pellets this weekend back to the 4 that is said to take (reduced to 3 3X a day when I was getting hungry and it helped) so now I think my last day on pellets maybe Friday.

So I am really going to try and make sure that I start eating within 30 minutes of waking. I was trying to make sure that I took my thyroid meds before breakfast but now I have been taking them about 9 well after eating. I need to decide if I am going to shower before eating and have breakfast cooking while in the shower (not sure about that) or eat and pack lunch right away then take a shower. I still have some meds that need to be taken 20-30 minutes before eating so until those are done I am thinking of starting breakfast, then showering. I am thinking that when I get done, baked salmon and oysters will be on the menu for breakfast. I might also try cooking a bunch of pork in a crock-pot then reheating it on in my cast iron skillet on the stove (NO MICROWAVE). I really really want this to round of HCG to be a success and success to me is keeping it off until I do a round in January (which should be interesting since I will try to have very few carbs in line with seasonal eating).