1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Golf Cart Emf

Discussion in 'The EMF Rx' started by Awainer1, Nov 2, 2013.

1. Awainer1

Awainer1 New Member

Man I thought I was good at my job on emf cause I don't sit in an office but I finally got around to testing a golf cart and of course.. off the chart. Ive been zapping my balls the whole time. Looks like I need to become a full time caddy and stop being lazy riding carts around while I play and work. Ugh emf ruins everything.

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

This is why I stopped playing golf. When I found this out......I went further and found they make even larger magnetic fields........the electric carts are 100 time worse than the gas ones

3. Awainer1

Awainer1 New Member

Ya. Fortunately you can play golf without carts. Its how the game is meant to be played I guess right? Now I just need some leather soled golf shoes!!

4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

the bigger risk for golf is all the crap they put on the grass...........It is now something I avoid.

5. Awainer1

Awainer1 New Member

Ya I know they use some type of flouride in the fertilizer. Is that what your concern is or just all of it? I feel like for me the chemicals are bad but I have to do some type of work and its a lesser evil than sitting in front of a computer screen all day.

6. Awainer1

Awainer1 New Member

Nevermind I googled it and its not good.

7. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Yes, I'm beginning to wonder if we will all have to join Ivan Draco on the oyster boat.

8. cinnamon

cinnamon Gold

This is too funny! I was thinking the very same thing earlier this morning. Quantum entanglement or what? LOL

9. caroline

caroline Moderator

I wonder how big his boat is????