1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Golden Ratio and Szygvy

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by bionaut, Jun 26, 2017.

1. bionaut

bionaut New Member

So since we are starting to talk about harmonics, there is an effect that I am curious about and it has to do with lunar cycles.

I look at the financial markets as a bulk collection of thought of speculators moving like a flock of birds. Sharp turns can be found in points of time. There is a technique which takes a natural rhythm of the lunar orbit in days and applies the square of the fibonacci sequence to come up with two seperate additive sequences. This then is applied to highs and lows, of moves and clusters of dates can be mapped in the future to dictate a potential turning point in time.

So in a nutshell the golden ratio can project potential future turning points in markets using lunar timing.

So here is where it gets interesting, below is an image of how the golden spiral maps in time through the lunar cycle. Typically, the focal points of the spirals created in time can be found in harmony with the saros cycle, and lunar alignment with the spring and fall equinoxes.

Spiral 1.jpg

The most important one is the spring equinox + the new or full moon at that time. This can be a predictor of market crashes in the fall equinoxes two years into the future, when the sun and moon are in syzgvy (Conjunction).

This corresponds to the perigean spring tide. So in the image below you have the new moon configuration and the full moon configuration.

Spiral 3.jpg

In the new moon configuration, the moon is closest to the earth and deflecting solar wind.

What is happening :confused: in relation to forces acting on the point of the planet furthest from the sun and moon and on people and animals as we pass through this window? How are the effects of gravity, magnetism , dielectricity etc, altered at this point in time?

Secondly, in either configuration does anyone know of biological effects that would affect
    decision making?

There seems to be a sort of bulk groupthink globally based off of this cycle that can reverberate years into the future or past off of this point. Financial markets are not the only ones reviewed in the book The Spiral Calendar, some geopolitical changes as well as hostage crises have followed this timing. There is a few examples I can post if anyone's interested, pretty neato_O to say the least.

2. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Yes,please post.

/

3. bionaut

bionaut New Member

JanSz,
    Here is a few other examples of some of the timing found in the book.

Spiral4.jpg
    Spiral5.jpg
    Spiral6.jpg
    Spiral2.jpg

My favorite, the minute the new moon happens the market turns around :rofl:, so there has to be some sort of effects happening en masse.
    NewMoon.jpg
    If you are really interested in time, I would recommend the following pdf's from Martin Armstrong, I have been taking apart these manuscripts for quite some time now, they are very interesting.
    https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/its-just-time-martin-armstrong.pdf
    https://s3.amazonaws.com/armstrongeconomics-wp/2012/03/cycle-theory-sixth-dimension-909.pdf

Last edited: Jun 26, 2017
    Helio Silva and Allin like this.
  4. ScottishEmma

ScottishEmma Silver

This is fascinating. I have a numbet of investments. I'm going to watch out for full and new moon.

5. JanSz

JanSz Gold

6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Spiral out my friends.......the way Tool should be heard: acoustically in Fibonacci sequence.....

caroline, drezy and Jenelle like this.