1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Gold club access?

Discussion in 'Beginners Area' started by lilreddgirl, Nov 30, 2015.

1. lilreddgirl

lilreddgirl New Member

When we become Gold club members,

Do we also get access to the Q & A's for all the PAST webinars?

Trying to decide with limited funds whether to become Gold for a short period ($100) or to take the Bronze offer for this month - 3 past webinars + Q&A's - ($80)

2. caroline

caroline Moderator

Gold members have access to everything ...... It is worth its weight in gold!

lilreddgirl likes this.
  3. lilreddgirl

lilreddgirl New Member

Thank you!

I'm working with very low funds - asking my family for help as I don't work - would it be possible for me to sign up for just 1 month of Gold to get 30 days of webinar access and then go back to the non-paying membership? This would help me so much!
    Is there a minimum limit of time one has to be a Gold member once signed up?

4. lilreddgirl

lilreddgirl New Member

I asked the support team and found out that I am able to sign up for 1 month! Awesome :)

Optimalbound and cinnamon like this.
  5. caroline

caroline Moderator

Great! Immerse yourself ..... Don't forget to come up for air once in awhile!

6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Tomorrow you get to sample a new particle at the buffet........neutrino's. Neutrinos are everywhere and very few people have a clue what makes them special. They permeate the very space all around us. They can be found throughout our galaxy, in our sun and every second tens of thousands of neutrinos are passing through your body. But there is no need to become alarmed for these tiny particles barely interact with anything unless they ate directed to do so. In fact, they can even pass through the entire Earth without being affected. Only about 100,000 per day hit the Earth.
    Neutrinos are fundamental particles that were first formed in the first second of the early universe, before even atoms could form. Physicists believe they are also continually being produced in the nuclear reactions of stars, like our sun, and nuclear reactions here on earth. This of course assumes you believe what modern physics believes about stars. Might they be created in other places? Could they be used in life? Much is still unknown about these particles, they have an undetermined mass and travel at near the speed of light. They have one interesting characteristic that they share with light.........they carry energy and momentum. This means they have the capability to do something unusual...........find out what that is tomorrow when the December 2015 webinar goes live.