1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Going somewhere

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by Liam Taylor, Dec 4, 2021.

1. Liam Taylor

Liam Taylor New Member

Going somewhere by Andrew Marino reccomended by Jack repeatedly over the past several years makes a mockery of the scientific process used by many around the world. These same studies are being used to justify extreme interference in the lives of individuals. Having read that book I think it's preposterous that a person would go along with what these fraudsters dictate.

I just want to celebrate that book, thank Jack for recommending it, and to ask anyone else here who has read it to vouch for how prescient and relevant to our current circumstances it is.

Pablo likes this.
  2. Pablo

Pablo New Member

Yeah, it is freaking great, great wake up call on how science has been corrupt for years. IMO solution to this comes from individual responsability, waking the fuck up, always asking questions, not delegating authority, pushing in self improvement as a way to change the world, etc. However, most people get in the path we are at only through some traumatic exprience, and I find it is fucking hard to wake people up to this reality otherwise, since most people are just comfortably numb.

Lets celebrate that book, Andrew Marino, Jack Kruse, and so many other heroes, known and unkown, who had fought for truth, stayed strong under huge pressure, and not succumbed to mediocrity, self-deception, pure selfishness and other lower sentiments in detriment of the human species.

Liam Taylor likes this.
  3. Liam Taylor

Liam Taylor New Member

Well said sir, well said.

Pablo likes this.