1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Glyphosate in area

Discussion in 'Biohacking 101' started by bionaut, Aug 1, 2018.

1. bionaut

bionaut New Member

I live near some orange groves and I can get an epic sunrise running through the roads that connect them. It's a low emf area. I came to the realization after seeing vats of glyphosate at the hardware store that the field is probably being sprayed.

Does anyone know if glyphosate evaporates into the air? Or is it absorbed via skin contact. I try to minimize contact with the plants and stick to the road.
    My thinking is I could make sure I am getting proper amounts of glycine from broth to offset any I am absorbing. Thoughts on this?
    If anyone knows any hacks to mitigate this compound it would be helpful.

Sun Disciple likes this.
  2. Sun Disciple

Sun Disciple AKA Paul...That Call Drop'n Canadian

bump

Marko Pollo likes this.
  3. ElectricUniverse

ElectricUniverse New Member

My information indicates that glyphosate is a water soluble toxin/poison, which makes it incredibly more dangerous to the environment (as opposed to the usual man-made fat-soluble toxins commonly in our environment-- which tend to get sequestered in body's fat cells) .

Since glyphosate is water soluble it has a free pass to go anywhere in biosphere-- evaporated to clouds and falling as precipitation everywhere. It gets in our waterways, our soils, our air, our foods. You don't have to live next to intense farming areas to get the 'benefits' of glyphosate contamination.

Yes, i've heard that glyphosate disrupts pathways that utilize glycine amino acid. So supplementation may help. As you know already, glyphosate also attacks our gut linings integrity, and among other things prevents our bodies from fully utilizing plant alkaloids that are so helpful to us for detoxing and as adaptogens.

KrusinWitchie and bionaut like this.
  4. Katie Durham

Katie Durham New Member

It is absorbed through the skin. Do not walk barefoot, or walk your dog, in any area where glyphosate has been applied. (Do not expose your cat to a GMO corn litter.)