1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

GLOSSARY OF TERMS

Discussion in 'Beginners Area' started by MITpowered26, Mar 11, 2019.

1. MITpowered26

MITpowered26 New Member

Below is going to be a living document of terms that I will compile as I learn about them, for my own learning and hopefully for yours

5G - in the context of our forum, it means "fifth generation" and relates to our cell phone reception. Relates to how quick we receive and texts via "cellular" route. Not to be confused with 5Ghz wifi, which is simply wifi at 5ghz, different. Similar, in the sense that wifi and cellular are two different ways that "waves" of energy packed with information travel through air to transmit information from person to person via our phones, computers (text, photos, audio, video), BUT different in that they operate on different "styles" of waves. EG. Moguls on the ski hill versus the green blue black runs. Maybe a bad example, but there are different ways to send "information" with "ELECTRIC-MAGNET" energy. Anyways, both bad, but it would appear that 5G (5th generation CELLULAR) is REALLY BAD NEWS.

ATOM - small piece of matter comprised of a collection of electrons, protons, neutrons. Refers to a neutral charged particle.

CARBOHYDRATES - molecular arrangement of atoms such that its main evolutionary purpose is to create "fuel"or energy for the body to utilize.

CYTOCHROME - SIMILAR TO HEMOGLOBIN/MYOGLOBIN IN THAT IT CONTAINS HEME + A PROTEIN. KEY DIFFERENCE IS THAT ITS EVOLVED JOB IS TO JUST BE A "SHORT DISTANCE PASSER" OF ELECTRONS FROM ONE MOLECULE TO ANOTHER. WHEREAS HEMOGLOBIN, IS DESIGNED TO "HOLD TO ELECTRONS" TO PASS LONG DISTANCES WITHOUT LOSING/GIVING UP THE ELECTRONS. BASICALLY LIKE A SHORT OR LONG DISTANCE DELIVERY DRIVER.

ELECTRICITY - electrons moving. its what powers a light bulb, powers a human. Electrons moving in a loop so to speak.

ELECTROMAGNETISM - a word that describes how electricity + magnetism work...how they work together like two conjoined twins.

ELECTROMAGNETIC RADIATION - describes electricity and magnets moving through time and space

ELECTROMAGNETIC SPECTRUM - describes the different ways that electricity/magnets move, or radiate. It's energy, force, has an ability to power and affect change. And that energy or force travels in quanta, or little bite size cookie pieces. And those bite size cookies have an assortment of flavours based on certain characteristics. They move like waves of the ocean. Some are more like tidal waves, some more like smooth waves (amplitude). Some ripple, some are calm (frequency). These characteristics relate to how much "impact" each wave can make...IE.. how much energy or force its packing, how much it can "push through" other physical matter throughout space.

ELECTRON - subatomic particle that is intrinsically negatively charged. In other words, an arbitrary? "charge" that means it is attracted to an also arbitrary charge, or proton. BASICALLY electrons and protons are two pieces of physical matter that happen to be the ying and the yang, opposites that "attract." The significance is that this is the part of the ying and yang that, like a electrical circuit, so too in our bodies allow the "circuit" to function at a quantum level.

EMF - electromagnetic frequency. Electricity and Magnetism. The ying and the yang so to speak, in the sense that the are forever linked to each other. Where one is, the other exists. EMF is different LEVELS, styles ,brands, of the same thing. You got blue jeans, black jeans, jeans with holes, jeans that are stained, whatever. But they are all jeans. electromagnetic "frequency" then is just altering that electricity along with the magnetism that comes along with it...and altering the "waves" or the style of jeans. The significance? The tendency is that them racy short short jean shorts that girls where can be akin to shorter magentic frequency, in that they produce a larger "reaction," they travel through air and through HUMANS, materials, whatever, better, because its packed with more ENERGY. The longer waves don't = less energy. Doesn't mean one is good, one is bad. I think it just means its a different brand of jeans with pros and cons to the human body. ??

GLOBIN - "to contain a protein." EG HEMO-GLOBIN.. A HEME MOLECULE THAT CONTAINS A PROTEIN...

HEME - an arrangement of atoms such that the center of the molecular structure is an atom of iron surrounded by an arrangemnt of other molecules like 'ring" shaped arrangement. It is not a protein, nor a carbohydrate, as its too reduced to be considered either. Kind of like a computer room is not a "house" but rather just a room, and thus cannot be considered as such. Such an arangement is considered a "porphyrin structure", which is just a name for the particular arrangement.

HEMOGLOBIN - HEME + GLOBIN. THE COMBINATION OF HEME AND GLOBIN IN A MOLECULAR STRUCTURE. FOUND IN BLOOD, UNLIKE MYOGLOBIN, SAME THING FOUND IN MUSCLES

LIGHT - refers to electricity + magnets, electromagnetism. It describes a certain brand of electromagnetism that has a particular frequency/amplitude, or way its waves ripple. Also happens to be called, the visible spectrum in the electromagnetic spectrum, IE referring to how humans just happen to be able to see this part of the spectrum.

NEUTRON - a subatomic particle that forms an atom, alongside electrons and protons. Note neutrons are "neutr-al" or rather they dont have a charge and there is no ying and yang here.

Native versus Nonnative - (EMF) I think this refers to natural versus unnatural. Nature versus man made. Native = SUN. Native = earth. Nonnative = our microwaves, our cell phones, our computers, our light bulbs. The significance? We were evolved, we were born on this earth due to perfect conditions ... water...sunlight...etc. We were evolved, and adapted for natural sunlight, and its natural blend of electro magnetic frequencies. NON NATIVE emf is like a cheap, dummed down version. It's like eating salt, eating raw caco on it's own. Bitter. Wierd. Gross. But if you put salt and chocolate on a full cake, it hits the spot moreso. Same idea. NNEMF (non native emf) is the salt that just doesn't agree with our body because it doesnt have the full stuff. NEMF (native emf) does.

ION - refers to an ATOM or MOLECULE with a charge..either too many electrons to push it to the "negative side" or too many protons to push it to the "positive side" . An imbalance in ying and yang..resulting in an "unstable" or "reactive" atom/molecule that has more tendency to collide and alter and impact other atoms/molecules, etc. Consider it a deliver driver mode of an atom/molecule...whereby its passengers is the "extra" proton/electron.

MAGNETISM - best way I can explain this is that... it's like two conjoined twins. They are related, but not the same person. One "happens" only with the other one by its side. When electricity MOVES, or flows, magnetism is produced as well.

MITOCHONDRIA - the "organ" -elle of the cells of our body where basically the money, or energy is made. It's basically the last step in the processing of our food, water, photons, electrons, that produces the juice to survive and thrive.

MOLECULE: unlike an atom, a molecule, is multiple atoms joined together ,attracted, attached, by some type of bond/connection. This creates a structure, a lattice ,a "molecular structure"

MYOGLOBIN - KIND OF LIKE HEME + GLOBIN, ONLY FOUND IN MUSCLE TISSUE. ALSO ITS GLOBIN STRUCTURE IS I BELIEVE SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT AND IS OPTIMIZED MORE FOR MUSCLES, HENCE HOW ITS EVOLVED TO BE IN MUSCLES.

OXIDATION - on a quantum level, this means the "loss" an electron" Two atoms or molecules collide, react, oxidation occurs to the molecule in question when it loses an electron to another party.. The significance is that on the quantum level electrons are the electricity to our circuits...we are like biological electronics. And this when we are in "oxidative stress" we are in a state of electron deficiency, whereby our "batteries are dyinng. Battery dies, life, cells die. This process, while coined to be related to oxygen (oxygen is like a electron vampire, it attracts it, steals it, and "oxidizes" other parties. However, it doesn't always have to involve oxygen as the electron vampire. It just happens to use "OX" in its name. OXIDATION = "rusting' of our cells...aging of our cells.

PHOTON - A "QUANTA" OR UNIT OF LIGHT

PORPHYRIN - molecular arrangement whereby an iron atom is at the center, surrounded by a particular arrangement of rings of atoms

PROTEIN - a molecular arrangement of atoms such that, its main evolutionary purpose has been to help build the body, repair the body, etc.

PROTON: subatomic particle that is intrinsically positively charged. In other words, an arbitrary? "charge" that means it is attracted to an electron, also arbitrary charge. BASICALLY electrons and protons are two pieces of physical matter that happen to be the ying and the yang, opposites that "attract."

REDUCTION - to "gain electrons". As electrons are what makes our biological circuits function at a quantum level, reduction is important to be alive. REDOX potential, then becomes how much ability does your body have, how much battery juice (electrons) do you have. More battery life, more abilities you have to combat its "loss" or oxidation" or "aging/rusting/corrosion of our bodies cells.

QUANTUM: as relates to the most reduced, simplified physical piece of matter. A quantum then, is a reduced "piece of the puzzle." A "quantum" of light, a "quantum" of matter = neutron, proton, electron. EG. the alphabet would be considered a quanta of language. Its a unit of undstanding that holds meaning. We cant reduce our ABC's down any further before it loses meaning.

QUANTUM ENTANGLEMENT - an unexplainable occurrence (ie a phenomenon) whereby particles, interact with other particles (or in a macro sense ,people, whom are made of particles, interact with one another) and a higher connected energy state seems to result...like a connected, PHYSICAL, new beast. Almost like people physically becoming conjoined, but not at such a level where it's permanent, or visible to the point of an actual conjoined twin. I suppose this could be related on a psychological level, where there seems to be a collective consciousness, where people in different parts of the world feel the same dreams. Quantum entanglement is cool because its like collective consciousness at a physical, concrete, tangible level.

QUANTUM MECHANICS: the mechanism, the interaction, between quanta. Quanta being the most simplified reduced unit, package, of energy that has meaning. EG. the alphabet would be considered a quanta of language. Its a unit of undstanding that holds meaning. We cant reduce our ABC's down any further before it loses meaning.

SUBATOMIC - smaller than an atom. a component of an atom. An electron, proton,or neutron

TOPOLOGY - TOP --- OLOGY. OLOGY = the study of. TOP = best way I can explain it, is it is to do with visual representations of stuff. You got some numbers on excel, and you graph it into a pie chart make 3d data points? That's topology. Topology is physical, it's visual. And in our context of quantum topology, it's about visual representation of quanta (the smallest minute yet significant forms of stuff, packets of stuff, energy, light, etc) in a excel visual..and that visual is on the level of the the quanta moving through space, through time. Waves. The amplitude. The frequency. It's an "angle" of understanding stuff.

Last edited: Mar 13, 2019
    Amber Ament, b.pezzia, Inger and 4 others like this.
  2. Kathy Spears

Kathy Spears Silver

Ooh, this is really helpful!! Teacher''s pet :p. Just kidding! It really helps!

MITpowered26 likes this.
  3. MITpowered26

MITpowered26 New Member

lol!!!!

4. Phosphene

Phosphene Gold (finally)

MITpowered26 likes this.
  5. MITpowered26

MITpowered26 New Member

b.pezzia likes this.
  6. l.i.am

l.i.am New Member

This is helpful to me also. The past 6 months of assimilating the information, as Jack presents it, has a lot of bits and pieces which haven't congealed correctly in my understanding. Going over the definition of those pieces, like the ones you started and the other terms floating in my head, hopefully clears up some of the resolution of the picture. My environment has improved but not optimal yet.

MITpowered26 likes this.
  7. Thanks, i like it too.

MITpowered26 likes this.
  8. MITpowered26

MITpowered26 New Member

I'm glad.

9. MITpowered26

MITpowered26 New Member

Thanks Marko.

10. MITpowered26

MITpowered26 New Member

New words of the day:

QUANTUM ENTANGLEMENT

5G

Karen & Glen C. likes this.
  11. MITpowered26

MITpowered26 New Member

NEW WORD:

topology

12. MITpowered26

MITpowered26 New Member

New word:

EMF, NNEMF vs NEMF

13. JanSz

JanSz Gold

topology - stuff going on surfaces

MITpowered26 likes this.
  14. MITpowered26

MITpowered26 New Member

Thanks JanSz for the input. I feel that definition you provided is accurate, but on the other hand doesn't help describe what THAT really MEANS?

Thanks

J

15. Mike David

Mike David Same name new person

Topologic Insulator- a way to describe how a semiconductor works. Electrical charge occurs on the perimeter of a 3D structure while being insulated from the interior of that 3D structure.

b.pezzia and MITpowered26 like this.
  16. MITpowered26

MITpowered26 New Member

Hmm ok gotcha. I'll have to revisit that definition to capture more of its true definition. Thanks for the input!

17. Mike David

Mike David Same name new person

Topology= outermost barrier of any three dimensional object. Always use with context never by itself.

b.pezzia and MITpowered26 like this.
  18. Amber Ament

Amber Ament New Member

I feel silly asking this but I am so lost, maybe because I live in Queensland, Australia:p.....
    Does CT mean CYTOCHROME? I have seen CT or C/T written many times in things I am reading and have no idea....I wish I understood even 5% of what I'm reading it's driving me insane. :(

MITpowered26 likes this.
  19. MITpowered26

MITpowered26 New Member

go here:

https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/all-posts-pdf-in-one-zip-file-for-download.18666/

I believe one of the downloads is a list of all abbrevations.

CT is cold thermogenesis

Amber Ament likes this.
  20. Amber Ament

Amber Ament New Member