1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Glasses for NIGHTIME

Discussion in 'Optimal Reset 2013' started by Claudia, Feb 27, 2013.

1. opelecky@yahoo.com

opelecky@yahoo.com New Member

Thanks, Dr. Kruse. Contacts is probably a better option. I guess his major issue that he's not sick. Yet.

2. veelansu

veelansu New Member

Yes, the orange glasses make me nauseous. But I put up with hoping it goes away soon. The benefits of getting to sleep without much delay is a great benefit. I hope it's temporary. :(

3. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

If this is the case, can you skip all artificial light at night...

4. veelansu

veelansu New Member

But then I can't read the forum :). I wouldn't mind the dark but I need to use my iPad.

5. cinnamon

cinnamon Gold

iPads are evil! LOL I feel that way about any of the newer devices that can only get on the internet with wi-fi. How could they have designed them like that? Imagine how many people are creating their own wi-fi hotspots all over the place just to be able to get on their iPads and smartphones? They can (and do!) create wi-fi from a wired access point with a portable router like this one. Wi-fi: it's everywhere and it's inescapable.

A grounded laptop or a desktop, hardwired into the internet (and with a wired external mouse and keyboard) is much safer. Of course, you still need f.lux and amber glasses to reduce the blue light coming from the screen.

6. veelansu

veelansu New Member

I know it's evil, but I gave up all my computers except for the iPad when I first got it. I know it's bad and eventually I will ween myself off it, but for now, it's all I have along with my iPhone.

7. caroline

caroline Moderator

ipads really are evil.... I react really negatively to mine....

8. PaulG

PaulG New Member

9. caroline

caroline Moderator

10. Julie5

Julie5 New Member

11. caroline

caroline Moderator

That is good that you are so mellow!! I didn't tell you this before .......you need oxy twice a day to access the great pharmacy in the brain! It is kinda like getting a freebie....:)

Have you watched the sex webinar and follow up Q&A?

12. Julie5

Julie5 New Member

Caroline, the standard method that seems to be used by users of JK.com is against my moral principles. With hubby, yes. With self, no. THat is one area we work on, but twice a day? WEll, I will just have to rely on other aspects of the protocols to reset my body.

13. caroline

caroline Moderator

Julie ... I think you have misunderstood a little. Of course oxy with a partner - hugging, kissing,touching, sex is amazing for your total happiness and wellbeing. Some of us don't have partners.....
    My DH passed away and the lack of touching and contact with someone you love is extremely difficult....but we do need to access the pharmacy in our brain....it is very necessary...

14. Julie5

Julie5 New Member

Caroline, I guess I did misunderstand in part. I'm sorry about the passing of your husband.
    So it's not just orgasm? It's also human contact which generates loving feelings? Hubby and I were given a challenge some months ago by one of our ecclesiastical leaders: kiss no less than 10 times a day. That, of course, includes hugging. We don't have sex every day, though.

15. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Oxytocin can be released a number of ways. Smiling at a stranger, petting a dog, laughter. Maybe even looking at the rising sun? Seeing a natural wonder? The amount of oxytocin varies, of course.