1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Glasses for NIGHTIME

Discussion in 'Optimal Reset 2013' started by Claudia, Feb 27, 2013.

1. NittDan

NittDan New Member

Do they produce less EMF than incandescents?

2. lioness7

lioness7 Gold

I would stick with incandescent. From Lyn McLean book, The Force Living Safely in A World of Electromagnetic Pollution, it says regarding LED's "they consume little energy, so they are a good choice from an environmental perspective. Unfortunately, they don't yet provide a good quality of light and they frequently have transformers that emit relatively high magnetic fields". Plus I think they were pretty high on the blue light emissions.

I guess we have to keep researching

3. kathylu

kathylu Gold

Well, the test LED bulb I bought registers zero on my Trifield emf meter. I like the light quality, looks similar to incandescent and they are supposed to last for 23 years!

Jack said LED is ok.

4. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

Kathy I wanna barrow your Trifield meter! Can I barrow it for a day?

5. kathylu

kathylu Gold

Sure. How will I get it to you?

6. lioness7

lioness7 Gold

Well that's good to know Kathylu...I was afraid of having to replace some LED's which I replaced the halogens with @ 20 bucks each. Perhaps the author was referring to poorer quality LED's tested. (book was published in 2002 and then in 2011) Have you tested the meter on other types of bulbs?

7. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

Don't you live on the other side of the beltway??? meet and greet time !

8. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

I wonder if an RF meter would pick up anything bad from LED lights. I think the Trifield meter can measure strong RF (around a megaWatt) like from a microwave, but not the entire range.

9. kathylu

kathylu Gold

Yup. I'm in the Bowie/Greenbelt area. I was just wondering if we could meet in the middle somewhere? You are probably pretty restricted with your work schedule though. I'll be at the National Gallery of Art on Monday (East wing) and I need to go to Bethesda sometime next week. Would that be easier than trucking all the way out here?

10. tellmisty

tellmisty Administrator

EMF Dude said that the Trifield isn't sensitive enough to measure a lot of things ... fortunately, he rents the expensive meters for a week at a time. :D

11. Hope

Hope Gold

Can't wait to hear what it is not sensitive sensitive enough for.......

12. opelecky@yahoo.com

opelecky@yahoo.com New Member

Howdy,

My husband is finally ready for leptin reset. He is an executive and sadly has to go to a lot of meetings, which sometimes happen after sunset. So, he is saying that he cannot avoid the blue light because of this and he refuses to wear the orange unex safety goggles that I bought as they don't look professional. Another option would be to buy frames and get orange lenses in them but he is not wild about this either. What do people do? Thanks.

13. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Are these meetings online? Perhaps he can put a filter on top of his monitor screen.

14. cantweight

cantweight Gold

Did anyone experience nausea from orange glasses?

My youngest complains of nausea every time he wears them. I let him go all summer without but I am back on the family about wearing them again. Any ideas?

15. SeaHorse

SeaHorse Gold

Cantweight...my oldest daughter finds them really disturbing. She is working with having an amber bulb in her room, but the glasses made her anxious. Don't know if this is related to your son's reaction...

16. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

I know I couldn't see very well at first with the amber glasses. They took some getting used to, and my night vision had to improve.

17. fitness@home

fitness@home Silver

Same for me. I grab them as soon as the light starts fading. Artificial lighting after dark hurts my eyes now. I even put them on first thing in the AM (I have to get up very early) and wear them until I get into the shower. By the time I get ready the sky is starting to get light.

Last edited: Sep 10, 2013
  18. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

get him contact mad eto block them out then if he is that damn vain............it is critical.

19. caroline

caroline Moderator

Didn't Gretchen get ones made for work??

20. JackFrake

JackFrake Gold