1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Glamazon

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Glamazon, Mar 16, 2012.

1. Glamazon

Glamazon Gold

I am on the Leptin Reset since Feb. 23,2012 Doing the ketogenic version since I have a ton of weight to lose.

So far 15 pounds lost.

Total loss of joint stiffness.

It's been a rocky road with headaches, diarrhea, fatigue, grumpiness and so on. This third week has been the first time none of that stuff has been present.

Craving are still present but now I can resist where as before I couldn't.

Working on getting the circadian rhythm healed.

Will be starting face dunks this weekend? I am estrogen dominant (apple shaped body) so I am not looking forward to it. I am enjoying the calm right now.

Going to see if I can enroll my physician into ordering labs. She is a crossfitter so I have hope.

:D

2. Hotmail

Hotmail New Member

15lbs, wow, well done. :)