1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Giving a Talk to Physicians

Discussion in 'Feedback/Suggestions' started by kris90, Jul 21, 2018.

1. kris90

kris90 New Member

I'm a Wellness Coach who is trying to spark some curious minds as well as get my perspective out to the appropriate audience.

I have been invited to give a talk to some physicians at a local Wellness/Health Centre in September, and I'd like to give them my perspective on health/wellness. I stand for light, water and magnetism, basically the principles taught here.

My question is, where would I even begin? I need to come up with a good flow of content that will help give the perspective at a high level and not make everything sound too "woo". Once I come up with this talk/speech, I should hopefully have my "signature" talk that I'd be able to give to basically any audience (with some slight modifications) and I think it'll be very easy to get my message across to my local community once I have something concrete developed.

Any ideas to get me started? I have all the knowledge in my brain, just need to organize my thoughts.

shiran and Mystic Rose60 like this.
  2. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Consider putting your ideas in PDF or PPT file and post in your footer link to it.
    Update it with time.

3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

start at sunrise.

4. Mystic Rose60

Mystic Rose60 Let the sun shine on you :))

That's where the magic begins :)

5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Here is a boost for your talk.

Everyone knows that UV light is purple.....but few know how UV light acts in cells. It is the most variable frequency in a day and it acts in non-linear fashion 100% of the time with living systems. So as you watch the video and read the following words about how the sun builds its code you might begin to realize there is a lot you really do not know and there are many pieces you don't understand how they fit into the Quilt of your life. My website can change that for you.......Another possible explanation for why observations in a day on Earth don’t match predictions is that humans aren’t very observant about the mosaics of light around us.

Watch the piano and the purple light and as you do imagine what you are seeing is the morse code in light instructing your cells how to make melatonin and dopamine using UV A light. Watch the keys and see the diurnal variation..........is there an order you failed to sense?

Beautiful mosaics are made of broken or torn material. Your sight is made from broken down colors in light to bring you a unique reality. In every sound, the hidden silence sleeps. Life is a series of adversities: It's a strong wind tearing away from us all but the things that cannot be torn and ripped, so that we see ourselves as we are now. Food is also an electromagnetic mosaic of light but few humans realize it because of how they perceive food. They got this idea from food gurus. Food is an electromagnetic barcode mosaic of seasonal power densities. We're all mosaics of many things design to fall apart under the forces of nature so we do not come fully come undone. Pieces of light, love, history, stars; cemented together with love, music, and ideas.

The key is transforming the environmental energies/information to something different and new..........

We are all made up of broken pieces of sunlight, called food substrate, and our mitochondria were built by nature to collect the parts of this mosaic and make sense of the waveforms grown by the photosynthetic process of the sun. Mitochondria are the glue that makes life with mitochondria work with photosynthesis ..........and that is heteroplasmy in a nutshell...

Joyfun and kris90 like this.
  6. Elizabeth G

Elizabeth G New Member

How exciting!

Here's the process I use to plan a training session:
    1. Write out the purpose of your talk in one sentence. If you can't write it in a sentence, you won't be able to convey it in 30 minutes either.
    2.Pick the 2-3 key messages that you want to convey to support #1. Remember: they can't absorb everything you could share in one sitting. What do they need to know to get them started on their own fishing expedition?
    3. Pick stories, disrupting facts, examples, etc. to support your 2-3 points. I've been getting up to speed with Jack's videos/podcasts and I see that he uses many of the same stories to emphasize they key points. This is a good thing. It generally takes upwards of 10 times of hearing the same thing to remember it, let alone understand it. Use medical/scientific journals to provide data that backs up your claims (I know you know this one.;))
    4. With your stories, think of some questions that you can ask the group that challenge conventional thinking. For example:
    - How many of you wear sunscreen?
    - How many of you spend multiple hours staring at the screen?
    5. Think of a compelling open and close. I love the idea of sunrise/sunset. Tell a story, throw some unusual facts out there. Paint the picture...then go into the details.

Good luck.

Zac Harper and kris90 like this.
  7. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

Doctors are trained to think about the "what" of things.Ask and explain the "Why". In a conversation about whether sun is good or bad I only made the point quoting a study about the prevalence of MS in immigrants to Israel from "light poor" countries and subsequent improvement.

kris90 and JanSz like this.
  8. kris90

kris90 New Member

Thanks everyone for the tips and support! I will be working on my talk this month :)

9. Elizabeth G

Elizabeth G New Member

Keep us posted! I coach speakers and would listen to a practice round if you would like.

10. kris90

kris90 New Member

So this talk hasn't happened yet, but it's ok because I want to be as ready as possible. Just wanted to share what I've been up to...

I'm actually working on something big. Basically a mitochondriac e-course that will deliver the principles required to get to optimal in about 6 webinars/presentations. It's going to be based entirely on the circadian rhythm covering light: photoelectric effect and basic intro to quantum mechanics to understand how life innovates itself, how we absorb and emit light for communication (biophotons), what food really is (electromagnetic barcode for sunlight), water and its special properties (interaction with light - EZ, coherent domain, role of deuterium content), importance of DHA (photoelectric effect, works with water + light to make human battery), cold adaptation (there are other pathways to activate wellness programs/optimize circadian rhythm) and mitigating circadian disruptors (blue light, nnEMF). And then of course, how all of these things tie into mitochondria and the circadian rhythm. The big conclusion really is: the circadian rhythm controls your wellness because it optimizes the 2 self-regulatory programs in mitochondria to keep them functioning optimally, and given mitochondria facilitates light, water and magnetism (the 3 elements for life) inside our cells, they are CRITICAL.

The target audience for this e-course will be health professionals and individuals who are already quite health conscious and have some pieces of the puzzle, just need help connecting the dots. This will be similar to what Nic Pineault did with his Electrosmog Rx course (which he did a great job on).

So far I've got 2/6 webinars completed, and could definitely use some feedback here when I get done. Hoping to launch this sometime in the new year. New year = new perspective and this info will be critical as we head one year closer to 5G.

Cindy Domitrovits likes this.
  11. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I am going back to a den of millionaires who I serious bothered 4 years ago with the blue light story.........I am putting together a forceful one hour talk on what 5 G really is.........

My advice.......never dumb it down.

Make them realize how much they do not know.

That will motivate the ones in the audience you really came to talk........

The rest, don't bother with them.

Cindy Domitrovits, recoen and kris90 like this.
  12. kris90

kris90 New Member

Love it man! I realised for the past 2 years after I discovered what you taught, I've been trying to dumb things down for people. I would come up with something, and realise it MIGHT be too much for people. You know what? No more...

There is NO way to explain how life works unless you get down to the quantum mechanics of things. And the ironic part is that once you understand electrons, protons and photons, things begin to make A LOT more sense than the nonsense we hear today. I need to get people to speak my language. Going to read a couple pages of my daughter's book "Quantum Physics For Babies" to explain how electrons go from excited state to ground state and release energy that is quantized. No excuse when my 4 year old gets it...

Cindy Domitrovits likes this.
  13. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

What we think and feel at the deepest level of our consciousness is bound to show up in our reality whether we like it or not..........I think about this and my audience before every talk I give.

How will I share my thought process with them?

Cindy Domitrovits, recoen and kris90 like this.
  14. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Listen to the 44:00-50 min spot of this: You'll never dumb anything down again.

I've run off every person who has asked me to do it.

johnsonmd and kris90 like this.
  15. JanSz

JanSz Gold

There is no difference between social media and tobacco.
    Tobacco have a number good and bad.
    What is good for the seller may not be good for buyer.