1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Give me your top 50 bio-hacks you'd like to see for a project I am doing

Discussion in 'The New Monster Thread' started by Jack Kruse, Jun 19, 2017.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

List them all in your post. As many as you can list.

Danny and ScottishEmma like this.
  2. Danny

Danny New Member

1. Head up, inclined sleeping.
    2. A craniosacral therapist once made the claim of an immune system reset after 3 days of continuous grounding.
    3. 72 hour fast
    4. Being around children all day, like a teacher or daycare worker, but in a natural setting. When I am coaching flag football I get a boost just being around the kids. They are not concerned w/ the stressful world we lived in... they are concerned only w/ the group that is there at that moment. They really live for the moment. Consequently I cease to worry about external issues Their energy and mindset is very stress relieving.
    5. Days w/o wearing glasses. In my estimation there are 2 main reasons I feel better when doing this. #1 Obviously more UV/IR into eyes and periorbital tissue. #2 My glasses are titanium... no Bueno for obvious reasons. I've ordered a new pair on line that are solely plastic (so I was told).
    6. Freediving

ScottishEmma and JanSz like this.
  3. JanSz

JanSz Gold

4. ScottishEmma

ScottishEmma Silver

I love these. Not sure if you have kids but I would literally go bat shit crazy if I didn't get peace from my kids after a few hours. They're 4 and 2. It's hell sometimes and I love the bare bones of them!

shiran likes this.
  5. OptimalSkr

OptimalSkr New Member

What is bad about titanium frames - I have them and they are so nice and light.

ScottishEmma likes this.
  6. Danny

Danny New Member

I think this might change w/ a change in redox. I find myself not only being very tolerant of kids, but being at peace and really thriving in the midst of their chaos. I find guiding and teaching them very purposeful. Trust me... I have my moments too. I have an 8 year old and my 10 year old niece is w/ us nearly every day (she has an extremely broken home). They can fight like cats and dogs sometimes, but I've made piece w/ it.

caroline likes this.
  7. Danny

Danny New Member

Even though titanium is not as magnetic as other metals it still acts like an antenna for nnEMF. On a humid day in a bad nnEMF environment my head will get really tight behind my ears. Take of my glasses and it resolves. Put them back on and it goes tight again.

Lahelada likes this.
  8. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

Post sunset -6% frequency differences/reductions compared to morning +6% solar elevation and what effects this has on signalling, the leptin receptor, eye repair and sleep and regeneration pathways. :)
    [​IMG]

Da-mo and Brent Patrick like this.
  9. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Considering the somatotopic organization of the retina I think it would have an effect........now I have to think about how to hack this properly.

Sue-UK likes this.
  10. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Some of us would.

For those of you who trust Google, Apple, FB, MSFT, and Cisco read the patent. For those of you who don't trust them here is my take home: All they need to do is just place a modulator on your premises and voila: entrainment and control of the entire population. Note, this is not hyperbole. There is a patent on this. This also shows you why the AC current of the power grid leads to many biologic problems we see today in medicine. So when the government control healthcare those afflicted can easily be kept out of the system when their care is too expensive and a board deems them not fixable. So over their 50-65 years of life they'll pay these companies for the right to become expendable. Very good business model for profit if you ask me. Humans see well but do not observe things well because dopamine is needed and man made light destroys it. Think about where your major sources of blue light come from. This is called checkmate in chess. https://www.google.com.sv/patents/U...ved=0ahUKEwiz8oq8v8TNAhWMnZQKHQ5OBlkQ6AEIIzAA

Danny and Mystic Rose60 like this.
  11. Huck

Huck Silver

Effect of low saturated fat, high mono and polyunsaturated fat diet
    Effect on blood pressure of Vitamins D3 and K2
    Amount of vitamin d and K2 (MK-4 and/or MK-7) to reverse Aortic Stenosis (AS)
    Which gut bacteria convert K1 to K2?

Mystic Rose60 likes this.
  12. Inger

Inger Silver

I would love you to make a biohack of;

Eating raw animal foods only (!) for some time being (a few weeks), oysters, raw organs, raw fats... etc. Maybe addidtionally just raw green herbs or greens/salad/mushrooms. How will this affect mood, biology etc.
    Of course with circadian biology and avoiding nnEMF too

Iodine, high doses of more that 50 mg/day, how it affects health - including lots of seafood and Epi Paleo RX, sun, water and magnetism :)

Mystic Rose60 likes this.
  13. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Huck your answer I will add to October 2017 webinar. I got to record it when I get home from work

14. Mystic Rose60

Mystic Rose60 Let the sun shine on you :))

A two day technology fast
    Anything elite shungite and black stone
    Sandy hacks for post Menopause women

Inger likes this.
  15. Mystic Rose60

Mystic Rose60 Let the sun shine on you :))

Perhaps some C-60 hacks too :)

16. Bic

Bic New Member

Nocturia and Vasopressin - how to sleep through the night
    Sleep deep enough for body repair
    How to hack high fasting blood glucose- stop or slow down the early moring gluconeogenesis
    Hack a receeding hairline
    Erection hack- at 56 years old I am seldom better than half mast. Low libido most of the summer after massive sun exposure. Feeling better just not down there.

17. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

I've been looking for a chart to show the 0 degree frequencies and came across this. a) is for rural b) for city. (source https://www.nature.com/articles/srep26756#f1 )
    [​IMG]
    On these and the picture of the +6 and - 6 degrees elevation, the blues have what appears to be changes in saturation/intensity/ratios compared to other frequencies, rather than complete blocking. Although using amber glasses may be better than doing nothing post sunset, is there a downside in terms of the SCNs circadian "accounting", by not sensing the blues it would get from the natural environment?

Allin, Danny, Da-mo and 1 other person like this.
  18. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Sue I think when you hear the Nov 2017 webinar you'll know why your intuition here was spot on.

Sue-UK likes this.
  19. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

The spikes around the 600nm in the city compared to rural, particularly for the night, astronomical and nautical twilights is also interesting .....

Danny likes this.
  20. shiran

shiran Curious

Crystals and nnemf.
    Crystal playing balls and the effects on the water in our body.
    Colors of clothing on body parts .

It's not a biohack but I wish there was an accurate non invasive device that could measure the good sugar.