1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Girlfriend's Recurring UTIs

Discussion in 'Female Quantum Biology' started by mdavid, Jan 5, 2021.

1. mdavid

mdavid Silver

My girlfriend just went to the Dr again for a second UTI in two months, she said they occurred with other partners when having unprotected sex and in the past the solution has been to use condoms. We don't use protection as she had a standard hysterectomy years ago based on some doctors advice which maybe isn't helping? Anyways her Dr told her today she is getting UTIs because we only see each other 3-4 days a week in a row and that her body doesn't like that the sex not more consistent. We are generally once a day on the days we see each other and we have been showering before which was her drs advice last time, her Drs suggestion this time was that she pop pills every time we have sex which sounds like horrible advice. She is currently now taking 100mg Nitrofurantoin MCR. Something isn't adding up to me, does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks!

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

very concerning. UTIs signify a topologic effect of epithelium which can be Vitamin A issue = nnEMF risk. Get a survey of her environment.

3. mdavid

mdavid Silver

Thanks Jack, will have her look into it! She lives in a house the middle of the woods in Westchester so not in a highly populated area at least, she could certainly improve upon morning light and all the usual things and the latitude isn't helping.

4. 5G Canary

5G Canary Gold

Not saying this is the case but it was for me....

Before I knew better I used to carry my phone in my back pocket. That whole year was constant UTI’s and stomach issues mixed with bad pharmaceuticals. Make sure she doesn’t carry her phone in her pocket or purse. Have her buy a RF phone shield and carry the phone in a faraday pouch. Also, we tend to hold or lay our devices right on our midsection... not good if it’s done for long periods of time too.

5. mdavid

mdavid Silver

@5G Canary wow, I know they're bad but didn't think that would be one of the causes! I always keep my phone as far away as possible, only in pocket if I am walking somewhere and always talk on wired headset, she is always losing her phone so I would tend to say prob not in her pocket much! I put on airplane mode at night, have been trying to get her to, she's worried she'll miss an important call....

6. 5G Canary

5G Canary Gold

You definitely don’t want to talk on the phone with it in your pocket! That’s even worse then just having it in your pocket because it’s transmitting. Your microwave oven runs at 2.4ghz... you probably wouldn’t turn your microwave on and put it in your pocket? Why? Because they’ve told us it’s bad to stand in front of the microwave. Your phone connected to WiFi also runs at 2.4ghz or 5ghz... Yes you read that right! They are microwaving us from the inside out... without warning us. Why? They make billions off of unhealthy people who can think clearly. Now with 5G it’s microwaving and X-raying... that’s the big game changer!

I had the hysterectomy prior to my UTI’s as well. Which meant I already had a low redox. Your girlfriend sounds like she has low redox too. She needs to ditch the phone, wifi and power to her room at night... her body needs to be able to recover from the constant onslaught of bad nnEMF’s. I would immediately get rid of WiFi and hardwire everything. Then check for smart meters, smart devices, smart appliances, smart cars... basically anything smart needs to go or be modified.

This isn’t to scare you....
    https://www.health.com/condition/infectious-diseases/tanya-roberts-uti

Unfortunately these numbers are only going to become worse once we are fully blanketed in 5G technology. It’s interesting that they didn’t rule her cause of death as Covid....wonder why? In fact, they went out of their way to confirm she did not have Covid. In my opinion these Covid symptoms could be from these microwaves and X-rays combined. Everyone will have different symptoms and oxygen is going to be a big problem. Remember bad nnEMF’s steal your bodies water and oxygen. At my worst I had everything they are claiming from....left face falling, Covid toes, collapsed joints, cloudy thinking, breathing issues etc. I believe she could have possibly died because they immediately incubated her .... but I am definitely no doctor.

If it were me, I would book a consultation with Dr. Kruse. Get a jump on building her redox back up. In the long run it will save you thousands and you will both walk away with a world of knowledge. I wouldn’t waste time with pharmaceutical doctors that refuse to think outside the box. Unfortunately these doctors are doing more harm then good! Maybe that’s why the word “harm” is in pharmaceutical? Haha

Best of luck!

7. mdavid

mdavid Silver

Thanks for all the details! I will share with her. I want to clarify I generally don't have my phone in my pocket while talking or ever, I was just saying I don't generally have it in my pocket nor do I hold it up to my head, I keep it as far away as reasonably possible and airplane at night and wired headset only when I am on it. I should maybe look for a wired headset for the PC for when I am on zoom calls though to avoid having my phone active!

5G Canary likes this.
  8. Penny

Penny New Member

I don't even own a cell phone and I seem to be plagued by UTIs... get a vitamin D status - have her do the following:

Prevention:
    Pee within 15 minutes after having sex, take 1 tsp d-manose daily, drink lots of water and urinate frequently...

To get rid of one:
    2 uva ursi 3 times a day if you get an infection along with 1 tsp d-manose 3 times a day - for the burning during urination, take 2 AZOs - chew on a few juniper berry seeds - eat natto powder or natto - my last Uti (last Monday) lasted 1 day doing this... drink lots of water - also, eating asparagus is great because it makes you pee more - and of course drink lots of water and skip the coffee and wine... you can also try Lugol's potassium iodide for a couple days - Dr. Jonathan Wright has a nice protocol for that - but don't go crazy with the iodine - and take selenium before hand... I also took 15000 IU of vitamin D with this last one and it might have been instrumental in shortening the duration.

If you spend a lot of time in blue light, it spikes cortisol and thus everything gets channeled into making that instead of vitamin d - so that is why being stressed - like we all are lately, will screw up your vitamin d status... also, when you are in blue light/wifi, you break the bonds of melonpsin and vitamin a - and so in order to make vitamin d, you need vitamin a bound to melanopsin - so you get screwed 2 ways on your d status...

One more thing, if you are on a computer and you don't protect your thyroid, you won't make T3 which is also required to make hormones the last which is vitamin d -

Good luck to you both as UTIs truly suck...

5G Canary likes this.
  9. 5G Canary

5G Canary Gold

I can only share what worked for me but I haven’t had a UTI in four years. If you are plagued with UTI’s it sounds like your environment could still be the culprit. I had a consultation with Dr. Kruse four years ago and followed his advice.

The big game changer for me was moving to a better environment. If you don’t detox your environment you can’t build your redox. I would probably hire someone to come check your environment. Especially, if you are already doing Sun, Water and Magnetism.

I do have a cellphone but use it responsibly and it is never in the room I sleep in. I also use a landline for phone calls. I haven’t used any WiFi or Bluetooth in our home in these 4 years and haven’t experienced a single UTI since. Remember some routers still transmit even if you have turned your WiFi off. Older routers have a button but most newer routers you will have to disable through the software. Also, I drive an older car with minimal electronics.

Love that you brought up protecting the neck while on the computer... great advice!

Hope this helps!

10. Penny

Penny New Member

All I have to say about my last UTI is that I was sinning massively and deserved it... :) Pathogenic bacteria LOVE sugar...

I also looked up what the hell an epithelium is in a cellular biology book last night - and honestly, I don't know how thick the urinary track epithelium is, but the gut wall is only one cell thick... so any kind of electromagnetic force will create holes in the gap junctions... not only that, but dopamine actually makes the gap junctions tighter... it really was an amazing read... calcium was in the scaffolding there somewhere so when that flows out of the cell, lots of things can flow through - there is also the polarity of these epithelium cells to consider - of course the wrong kind of light/wave can change that which affects the bonding - really cool to read about it -

11. Mike David

Mike David Same name new person

It didn’t mention zonulin?

12. Mike David

Mike David Same name new person

It’s designed to leak.

13. Penny

Penny New Member

It didn't mention zonulin, but good point - it is designed to leak... just not like a sieve... :)