1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Getting tired in the sun, why?

Discussion in 'Ask Jack' started by Russ28, Apr 19, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Russ28

Russ28 Gold

Why do I get tired after spending time in the sun? After a round of golf or today after hanging out in a waterfall for a few hours with my dog I’m wiped out. Wondering if I should drink more water or what is biologically going on? Thanks!

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Because that is the point says autophagy and sleep.

God I hope this is a joke.

3. Russ28

Russ28 Gold

Apologies for the ignorance on this, trying to soak up as much black swan wisdom as possible lately. I’ve been “Sphinxing” every morning and hacking my light/nnEMF. I guess a more specific question relates to finding the sun fatigue presenting in the early afternoon sometimes as opposed to sunset or more intuitive circadian sleep periods. Should I look at these afternoon lulls as beneficial? Or might this be a sign of something I’m not on top of? Thanks

Victoria B. and Lindsay Alfieri like this.