1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Getting the Side-Eye about EMF

Discussion in 'The EMF Rx' started by WereBear, May 7, 2015.

1. WereBear

WereBear New Member

You know, when I talk about my Kruse Protocol, people are enthused about the morning smoothie/BAB concept. They get really interested about what I do for better sleep. Their eyes glaze over a bit when I start talking about eliminating wheat and sugar, and that's before I set foot on the conversational quicksand of low carb, seafood, and Omega 6 fats.

But when I bring up EMF, I see them edging away with their Crackpot Radar pinging like an old submarine movie.

I need to craft some approaches, because I've started a blog about my own health issues. (I'm a writer, it's what I do.) I have a slant towards feminism, how medical science ignores women hormone issues, and the amazing things good food, sleep, and water can do. But the thing I still grapple with is how to broach the subject of EMF pollution, grounding, and other concepts that have my listeners twirling their index fingers around their ears behind my back.

What have you done to explain this to your friends and relations?

Martin likes this.
  2. fitness@home

fitness@home Silver

^^ This. I am the square peg in a world of round holes.

At work just yesterday I was told that I was born in the wrong era...should have been a hippy. Really? I actually lived through that decade, although I was a child ;)

I enjoy my uniqueness and wear it proudly.

Martin likes this.
  3. cantweight

cantweight Gold

I think of it like this now....after being frustrated over and over when the glaze over occurred every time I even got into nnEMF/blue light....I am planting a seed. I will sow them every chance I get, some will take and some will not. When people are ready they will come back. It has happened multiple times now...."Hey remember those orange glasses you were telling me about?" Plant the seeds, some will bloom. Dont be frustrated by those that dont, give them time :)

seanb4, Martin, fitness@home and 2 others like this.
  4. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

Same as cantweigh. I start with morning sun,best sleep before midnight and eating fish. Here the dealbreaker could be any of the above but adding CT now that is an outright no no.....

5. Penny

Penny New Member

I've taken to printing out pubmed studies like the latest batch I posted here which basically say that someone actually *measured* biophotons coming from a human body... I also have enough statistics available to get them thinking about how strange it is that autism is doubling every 5 years, one out of 2 Americans have a chronic disease (CDC data BTW), 1 out of 3 are at least gluten free - and did you ever know anyone with fibromyalgia growing up? And then I ask them what else in their environment is doubling every 5 years? Then I chat about cirdadean biology and what do they think happens to the signal to make melatonin when the equivalent of 10 morning suns hits them in the face while watching late night t.v....

In the end though, I just give away blue blockers - I think I've given out at least 10 pairs - 4 as Christmas presents - 2 also had 2 bottles of Bitter Melon for my nieces with PCOS... when I can get them to change a little and they feel better, then the lectures really intensify... I bore everyone I meet - last weekend I was at a party telling a group of people how it is impossible for 100,000 chemical reactions to take place within 1 second without being overrun by excrement... Then I chat about evolution and what the hell was there in the beginning - oh, light... duh - then there are all the light receptors built into our brain - and you can chat about how did life survive the ice age - show a few Magda Havas videos on blood clotting and EMF - ask them if they think it's strange that people are having strokes in their 50's.... ????

And then I'm just warming up... especially if it's a kid, all you want is to instill a sense of "don't believe all the BS you are being told" and "follow the $$$" - you can also chat about how the FCC is currently being headed up by the chief lobbyest for the cell phone industry and the 1996 telecommunications act where people don't get a say in where they put cell phone towers - then you ask "Does that sound like an agency that is trying to protect you?"

You can chat about Henry Lai and how EMF breaks the double bonds of DNA - and isn't it strange how infertility has skyrocketed - oh and I wouldn't put that cell phone in your pocket if you're a guy - you can even talk about how the cell phone manual says not to put it next to your body - or how Apple's new iphone/ipad now have a sensory chip where they lower the power if it's close to your skin - why is that do you suppose? Truly, the more Socratic you get, the more they have to think...

There is always the World Health Organization saying that wireless is a class 2b carcinogen -

Martin likes this.
  6. caroline

caroline Moderator

I look at it this way now ....you can lead a horse to water - but you can't make them drink!

I have the most luck with young guys ....when I ask them where they keep their iPhone .....It is always in their pants pocket. You can really get their attention when you tell them they are frying their balls!

That is what one man asked me ...and now that is what I say!

I think planting a seed is the only way - no one wants to be preached at.

One of my dears friend often says to me now ..... What would Jack do/say about this?

JK always tells us .... we can only help ourself.....when someone is sick and tired of being sick and tired they will ask question.

Be the change you want to see in your loved ones ..... no one can argue with that!

rlee314 and Martin like this.
  7. WereBear

WereBear New Member

Penny, that is some awesome ideas! Thanks.

I know when I first read about it, I just had this sinking feeling... part despair that it was ALL OVER... but I didn't doubt for a moment that it was true, everything else Dr. Kruse wrote about fit together, this was a piece of it, all right.

What a journey it's been.

rlee314 likes this.
  8. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

hand them Marino's book or Nora Volkow's papers in Nature........that should be all it takes

rlee314 likes this.
  9. WereBear

WereBear New Member

It's perfect. If one's audience is open to thinking.

10. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

if they are not open.......nothing matter so just move on

rlee314 and NeilBB like this.
  11. Martin

Martin Gold

It's especially tough to see the people you care for glaze over. I've always been a "know-it-all" and wanted to pass along cool stuff to help people in their lives because someone helped me with information (read: Doc Kruse).

My small circle of friends lean towards more "spiritual" reasons for everything, and know that I'm coming from a more science-based quantum perspective. The more I learn about what all those woo-woo claims and stories actually mean, the more I'll drop nuggets into the mix as we talk. Dismissed at first, after over five years on this site, I've keep up a steady stream of revelations and discoveries that cut through the bullshit some authors and lecturers put out there.

Little by little, I see how some well-meaning author/podcaster/guru claiming, "we are immortal beings of Light seeded here from the Pleiades cluster" without know what the hell that actually means. All sizzle, no steak, and it's buttered all over the place. When one can cut through the bull, one can see how utterly amazing the actual facts are!

I used a "light" reference recently at gathering and instead of getting the "Side-Eye" (love that!), they listened intently and nodded in recognition of something that resonated with them. I guess I'm getting through a little.

Maybe, just maybe, there's something to this quantum science that's explaining all sorts of weird things that big-brained aquatic ape ancestors tend to put a lot of superstitious meaning on.

They can and do come around. Why, just the other day, my DW finally came around on wearing blue blockers. She's seen me wear them for nearly four years now and keeps seeing articles around what light does. Not sure what changed her thinking, but I welcomed it. Guess I look hot in wrap-around yellow glasses.

While we all ultimately have to come to those decisions ourselves, it took someone else to point out these quantum principles.

Thanks, Doc.

Martin

caroline and fitness@home like this.
  12. fitness@home

fitness@home Silver

I bet you do Martin :D!

My DH's pair of BB sit on the end table next to his La-Z-Boy. They were a gift from me. I'll take a picture the first time I see him wearing them...

nicld likes this.
  13. prAna303

prAna303 New Member

I act for them, i play the role of being me. By doing that i can give proof to others that the things i do is for a reason.

In times like this, we tend to give words, both written and said to much meaning. Also they are quite bad at describing living things. This means that words like EMF will always have tons of different meanings depending on who you ask...

What i do because i done some deep work in the field of EMF for many years, i never say the words. I paint pictures for them that they can take bites out of, slowly building a web that when they start to see the big picture, woha... They see what modern technology indeed do to us.

This is why, real living must be physical not just digital media. I can pound words for days, still doing shitty things, i do not use myself as a living proof anymore. Therefor i think, to show others respect one must give up much to gain even more, give a little virus to others that can slowly catch on to them, wake them up to change... And of course, not everyone likes my ideas, those who do... I give away my whole life to.

14. prAna303

prAna303 New Member

It is like fashion, also something that is made upon the world we call quantum.

For days she has seen the building of the man "you", she see that this is good fashion, not cheap and that quick fix for just one nighters. Things we sense do good, we put on keep and also tend to seek even better...

Life for me is about breaking myself everyday, always ask what i am. The funny thing is that now people ask me about science and that stuff but before when i worked in that field they never did. Why? Now i am my own living proof when they are crashing down like a 747.

I mean, who does not dig that crazy guy with wicked eyewear?

[​IMG]

Peertje80 and fitness@home like this.
  15. Valerie

Valerie New Member

Fortunately my DH is open to trying new things. After trying CT he noticed some incremental improvement...just not fast enough for his liking. He stopped and after getting pain in his foot he decided to re-start CT. Interestingly enough it was not very hard for him to get back in the ice baths after about 6-9 months. He does wear his blue blockers at night while watching his ipad most nights, which I suspect has helped immensely. I measured his fasting blood glucose and he has seen it come down from 110 to about 96. I consider that a win. He is a very observant person and I believe he has observed my improvements. He just recently allowed me to cut off WiFi after installing a MOCA system. I am hoping for further improvements. I didn't bother asking him to change his diet (I knew that would not happen). I asked him to focus on upping his seafood intake.

As far as my children....that is my next battle...bluelight, cell phones circadian cycle....

nicld, caroline and nonchalant like this.
  16. WereBear

WereBear New Member

My DH was awfully good about me using him as a lab rat :) He's seen how I've gotten better. His issue is that his own chronic illness keeps him from having the energy to make the extra effort sometimes, but as he's getting better, I'm sure that will get better, too.

My own efforts are focused on cell phones at the moment. Most people will stop and consider that. And I'm quite sincere when I say my airtube earphones are much easier to use that using a hand to hold up the phone.

Water drips on rock...

caroline likes this.
  17. Danny

Danny New Member

Marino's book, Going Somewhere, reads like a spy novel. The intrigue is shocking. Radiating the American Embassy in Moscow, unwitting human experimentation, destroying whole careers in the path of cover up, etc..

caroline and rlee314 like this.
  18. Danny

Danny New Member

19. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

the truth is stranger than fiction.

rlee314 likes this.
  20. nicld

nicld Gold

I try to keep it simple. I saw all of the technology around is like a microwave oven. What happens to stuff in a microwave, it gets cooked and dried out so that is what is happening to our bodies when around it too much.

When it comes to blue light I just have to say that excess light in the evening messes with natural melatonin which messes with ones sleep (most people have heard of melatonin and how it is needed for sleep). I now where glasses that block blue light at night and my sleep has improved greatly.