1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Getting Started With Leptin RX webinar

Discussion in 'The Leptin Rx' started by Martin, Feb 14, 2014.

1. Martin

Martin Gold

I caught a little of the Leptin Reset webinar last night and it blew me away! With all the info we have now about quantum biology, things are really getting tied together in ways that we can grasp. Kudos, Doc, you and your team are really getting some serious education on. I'm going to listen to it when the recording is up while fourniating in the cold tub. You are really honing your take-aways really well. Great descriptions of complicated principles that we can grasp easier.

When you string together an overall biologic/quantum/evolutionary concept in a sentence or two, it's like you at a cocktail party and somebody asks you something like, "What does CT do for you?", and boom! They get an answer that piques their interest instead of glazing their eyes over. Then with that overall concept we can dive deep and get the details easier. You are crafting your communication better with every word/podcast/webinar you do.

Impressed Head, Albeit A Smaller One Than Before

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator